Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Matty Ice (who are you starting over him)

Looking at the stats, he seems to be a better road warrior. Since he's playing at home, who are you starting?

I am considering Weedon. Can you talk me out of it?

Hopefully, they will realize the only chance they have this year is too air it out... The dink and dunk, run Turner for 2YPC and play defense is not what got them to 11-1... If they dont get this offense in high gear, they will be out the first game they play in the playoffs.

I think this game will be a shootout!

Looking at the stats, he seems to be a better road warrior. Since he's playing at home, who are you starting?

I am considering Weedon. Can you talk me out of it?

I'm starting Freeman @NO over Ryan this week and not thinking twice about it.

Gmen will put up points.....so Ryan is gonna have to sling it and I think he got his groove back in the second half last week

Starting him over Kappy in one league.....still thinking about him or freeman vs NO in another

My alternative is Romo - going to stick with Matty, especially with Dez looking out or gimpy.

Romo might not be a bad option:

Dez will be playing and fine(he caught his TD after he broke the finger), plus Pitt is missing Ike, and Pitt's starting CBs Cortez Allen and Keenan Lewis are both nursing hip flexor injuries this week. Lewis is expected to play Sunday, Allen's status is in question. Third cornerback Curtis Brown was benched for ineffectiveness last week after getting toasted by Bolts slot receiver Michael Spurlock. Rivers tore up Pitt last week in Pitt. Freakin Rivers.

You gotta start Ryan this week. You can make a strong case that he'll be the #1 projected QB this week.

The Giant defenders will not be able to keep up with Julio or Roddy. Or Gonzalez for that matter.

You gotta start Ryan this week. You can make a strong case that he'll be the #1 projected QB this week.

The Giant defenders will not be able to keep up with Julio or Roddy. Or Gonzalez for that matter.

Ryans O-line cant block anyone though..... i'm still plugging him in, he got me to playoffs

That's what I am worried about, however, I have RG3. One of our players dropped Big Ben so maybe Ben. On the other hand he looked rather rusty plus one good hit and well back to IR. Soooo I will prolly go with Ryan.