Sign in to follow this  
FenixTx972

Benching Ray Rice for Moreno

Another argument supporting your choice. Moreno's match-up is getting even better:

Ravens ILB Jameel McClain has been ruled out for Week 15 with a "significant neck injury." McClain suffered the injury in Sunday's loss, and has experienced swelling. "We're going to do some more tests and things like that just to see down the road where he'll be," coach John Harbaugh said. Although Ray Lewis (triceps) is eligible to return this week, it will likely be either Albert McClellan or Josh Bynes who fills in for McClain. Dec 12 - 1:16 PM

Read my mind, who else are you starting? Has to be AP or Arian?

God damn you guys are annoying with this "Must be a 2 team league!" crap! Maybe he has Doug Martin as his other back and wants to start him for sure and deciding between ray and moreno! Maybe its Lynch, you guys act like it HAS to be AP or FOSTER here, jeesus shut the heck up, its a perfectly reasonable situation in a standard 12 team leagues.

I face a similar dilemma choosing between Moreno and D. Murray.

Despite all the arguments supporting Moreno this week, I think I'd have to go with Rice if I had him. If I'd lose because Rice had a bad game, I could accept that. But I couldn't live with myself if I didn't make the championship game because I got cute and had the second or third best fantasy back in the entire league on my bench.

Not as crazy as people are making it out to be. Moreno is hot, run d is weak, O as a whole clicking. On the other side, O is stumbling, rice been underutilized all year. Dunno if I'd do it but I don't have that choice to make. Easily plugging Moreno in over CJ1k

Hey pOOh, Are you really that sure about Moreno over CJ1+k? I have the same 2 backs, but I'm still torn. I made the right move last week with Moreno, but not sure this week. Monday night game, Jets Def can be run on, and there Off sucks. I like having the last player to go as well.

I'm torn. Moreno does have the feel of a "hot player" right now. But, Oakland helped make that. I'm not sure Balt is that bad and this is a huge game for them.

Starting him over Rice to me is crazy. I wouldn't do it, unless you can start both.

Hey pOOh, Are you really that sure about Moreno over CJ1+k? I have the same 2 backs, but I'm still torn. I made the right move last week with Moreno, but not sure this week. Monday night game, Jets Def can be run on, and there Off sucks. I like having the last player to go as well.

I'm torn. Moreno does have the feel of a "hot player" right now. But, Oakland helped make that. I'm not sure Balt is that bad and this is a huge game for them.

Starting him over Rice to me is crazy. I wouldn't do it, unless you can start both.

Yeah he's in. I know jets, am a jets fan. They suck. But cj has been downright terrible last few games. Moreno will get his 20 touches, and with Peyton there will be gl carries. Sprinkle some catches in too. I don't think moreno is a lock to out score cj but I like the chances better.

Yeah he's in. I know jets, am a jets fan. They suck. But cj has been downright terrible last few games. Moreno will get his 20 touches, and with Peyton there will be gl carries. Sprinkle some catches in too. I don't think moreno is a lock to out score cj but I like the chances better.

Cool, thanks for the additional thoughts. I think I'll still ponder over this one for ahwile. <_<

I think Moreno could be the safer play, but I don't see him exploding and could get shut down and then Manning air show.

To where "it's possible" on primetime Monday CJ goes big. I know with CJ that's a rare thing, but he could go off like that one week where he got 30. Tenn Def could give him lots of chances.

(He played Colts and Houston last 2 weeks and I think those were tougher teams to run on)

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts.

Trent Richardson and Moreno are the RBs i'll be starting. No flex

In that case, it may be wise to play Rice and then hem and haw over T-Rich and Moreno. Rice, to me, is a no-brainer over those two. After that, I would give the edge to Moreno, only because I believe T-Rich is starting to wear down a bit and Denver is falling back in love with Moreno. As always, this is OMHO.

HAwkfin, who would you start between moreno, spiller, rich and d. wilson?i can choose 2

moreno playes the 24 ranked d

spiller plays the 10

rich plays the 7th

if no bradshaw, wilson plays the 22nd ranked do.

Many are saying spiller and rich are top 5 this week but they look to have a tough matchup

HAwkfin, who would you start between moreno, spiller, rich and d. wilson?i can choose 2

moreno playes the 24 ranked d

spiller plays the 10

rich plays the 7th

if no bradshaw, wilson plays the 22nd ranked do.

Many are saying spiller and rich are top 5 this week but they look to have a tough matchup

hmmmm,

Lots of tough options... PPR? I will assume so, but if not that changes things and Spiller/Wilson would be out)

For me, Wilson is out of this anyway I think. I would not be able to trust him playing Atlanta with your other options. I guess if Bradshaw is completely out, And it's PPR, then you can think about him. I would probably eliminate him off the list though. I don't really like the match up that much. I don't trust him as a running back still, etc.

So it comes down to Rich, Spiller, Moreno for me.

Spiller would be a easy choice if he was not playing Hawks. But, he's all they got. Stevie will get nothing against our corner Sherman. I think they will force feed Spiller and produce the stats your looking for over time. Maybe even in a losing effort. Screens, etc.

There are a few other personal "weird" reasons why I would start him. (Out of US game, seems like they are usually a scoring game. Hawks wont pitch another shutout. And the topper being Jackson is out and Spiller has already been proven this year. He's a top 8 back in my PPR league (With Jackson)

The match up is by far the worst though. (If anybody is to be bench due to the match up this is the one)

I'm torn on Moreno this week. I have by own issues deciding between him and Chris Johnson?

I think he had the perfect match up vs Oakland on primetime last week and Manning with some receiver issues and blowout.I'm not so sure it's that easy against Balt in a big game. HE IS A HOT player it seems though. Usually you want to roll with that.

If you really like him, then drop Spiller out.

T. Richardson is a top 5 back in my PPR. Wash def does not scare me. He catches and he gets goaline. He seems like a must start here.

I would go Richardson and Spiller - I think. Its always hard though.

Good Luck!

I would not feel bad plugging in Moreno though. I think all 3 are comparable.

Backed off after a good night sleep and started Rice. Looking like a good call since hillman already has more carries. We'll see.

So you created a ridiculous post to get attention and then didn't have the balls to go through with it huh? Go Moreno!!!!

Moreno is looking great. Did you see him jump over Ed Reed. I smell another 100 yard, 1 TD game.

Flacco and The Ravens offense look like garbage. Good luck with Rice (though not really my opponent has him)

Moreno is looking great. Did you see him jump over Ed Reed. I smell another 100 yard, 1 TD game.

Flacco and The Ravens offense look like garbage. Good luck with Rice (though not really my opponent has him)

he really does :(

Not as crazy as people are making it out to be. Moreno is hot, run d is weak, O as a whole clicking. On the other side, O is stumbling, rice been underutilized all year. Dunno if I'd do it but I don't have that choice to make. Easily plugging Moreno in over CJ1k

Monday bump so we can see who knows the most about FF.

I'm not a 'hey look at me, I predicted 20 things and 3 came through, pat me on the back please!', kind of guy...but nailed it pretty well...

Ended up not mattering either way. Got stomped in round 1 by my nemesis. Called this one right though.

Good season though. See y'all next year.