Sign in to follow this  
Serpent

Fellow losers commiserate here

Either top or second in total points in 4 leagues, bounced in all of them (or have a very high likelihood of getting bounced).

Fortunately it wouldn't even matter what decisions I made, I was going to lose no matter what.

Worst loss: against the guy that started Ingram and the Saints DST. I don't feel like I should lose to that guy. As long as CJ0k gets double digits, all of his players will have double digits on me.

Other annoying factors: all my losses are to guys I've beaten both times during the regular season.

Biggest busts on my roster(s):

Jamaal Charles

Lawrence Tynes

Danario Alexander

Guys I'm okay with sucking but I guess killed me too: Bryce Brown.

Ok performances but maybe more would have been nice: Megatron, Jimmy Graham.

Other annoying opponent starts: Bengals DST, Decker.

How about everyone else? Any epic failures for this week for anyone else, players that are crushing you that shouldn't, players that should be good for you but now suddenly choked?

1 of 2 made it so not too disappointed

my screwup was in ppr

Freeman over Ryan

D.Alexander over Decker

Wayne over Austin

but I probably would have lost anyway

But I'll take 1 of 2

I'll know after tonight. The good news is, I did everything I could with my roster. The guys I could have put in weren't far off from the ones I had in my lineup.

How about this awesome performance from my 2nd place, 3rd in scoring team.....

Bryce Brown, Owen Daniels, Hakeem Nicks combine for 12 points. Reggie Wayne .7 Nice!!! And the best by far, debated all week which kicker to start, Tynes or Barth....in a statistical miracle....both scored NOTHING!! In matchup where my opponent had Boldin get a 0 and Peyton get only 12, I had a good shot until my team didn't show up. I need Kapernick to outscore Hernandez, Lloyd, and Jets D. Dont see that happening. At least I can go to.bed early.

I think i can top all of you. Freeman, doug martin, david wilson, demaryius thomas, cruz, and tyne for a combined total of 11 points. Yea done for the year now

Lost both my games, by a lot. Lowest score of the year by far from this bunch of clowns:

Eli

Charles

Rice

Cruz

VJax

Graham

Zuerlin

SD

I played Peterson in both leagues, one league had Rodgers, Andre, Lynch, and Tony G. Other league (keeper) had Brees, Foster, and Calvin.

I expected to lose both, but thought I could make it close. Nope. The good news is, there was nobody on my rosters that would have won for me.

Going against Brees and ADP earlier today put me in a hole anyway, but 8 focking points between Stafford and Charles buried me.

Sad thing, despite 63 from Brees/ADP, I still was within striking distance. Spiller, Julio, Dez, Miller, Denver D all put up good or great games. I will lose by ~20, and if Stafford and Charles had just had decent games, I likely could have won.

Fock them both. They were both of my keepers coming into the year. They'll never be on a roster of mine again. Stafford is a one year wonder, and someone else can hold onto Charles and keep waiting for his coach to use him. I'm done.

Luckily I'm still alive in another money league, up by 10. Just need Hernandez to not get badly outscored by Welker.

Lions D over the Bengals killed me. I'd have won even with starting roddy, Wayne and Martin.

Also get a load of this...I'm gonna lose to a team that started rg3 and pettigrew. He had AP. I will lose to a team that doesn't even know its in the playoffs. Unless Brady+Hernandez beat welker and 20 pnts.

my 2nd place team virtually tied for 2nd in scoring for the season group also ###### the bed today. not even, shitting the bed would imply actually hitting some sort of target. they shat themselves on the way to the bed.

palmer, rice, alexander, rams D, myers, colston, white - all sucked. only moreno and big ben showed up, and the broncos D on the bench. welker will probably lay an egg.

but check this out, wouldn't have mattered against the wild card team i faced today - russell wilson, the purple jesus, cobb, julio, DMC, bengals D - fuckin janikowski scored 19 points against me (5 pts for 50 yrd field goals), only big ben scored more on my team than his fockin' kicker....highest score of the season this season by them today against my band of merry dipshits.

:overhead:

You know it's bad when no one on your roster scores a single TD and your DEF is your highest scoring position:

QB Stafford

RB Rice

RB Charles

WR V Jax

WR Cruz

WR Wallace

TE Scheffler

K Tynes

DEF GB

It didn't matter as my opponent tripled my measly point total.

I'm done. There's not a chance of the Patriots stopping Kaepernick. I'll be back later tonight to post my poor excuse of a lineup

Like most of you, my team was brought down by the usual suspects of week 15: Stafford (buck-tooth focker), Doug Martin, Cruz, Wayne and Tynes.

This, after each proved to be pretty reliable all year...but to have all of 'em stink up the joint the same week???? Wow.

And the best by far, debated all week which kicker to start, Tynes or Barth....in a statistical miracle....both scored NOTHING!!

:blink: :shocking: :lol:

I'm sorry, man, that's classic. I don't think anyone will beat that.

This was just one of those crazy weeks where a lot of big-time players and guys in good matchups totally sh!t the bed. For me, it was Martin who I was counting on to at least partially cancel out Peterson for my opponent.

Needing Ridley, Welker and Aldon Smith to do something in the Sunday night game...combined 1.4 points in the 1st half! Just wow.

The weekend started so well, with my pickup of the Bengals DST getting me 25. But Ray Rice / Wilson / Danario / Roddy all shat the bed in the same week, and Welker and Hernandez are giving me a combined 1 point so far tonight. Even with the great DST and solid performance by Luck, I'll have by far my lowest point total of the year.

At least sitting Ridley as the flex (for Roddy) won't bother me, since he is sucking too. :blink: