Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Anyone else up against Adrian Peterson next week?

Assuming I beat my opponent tonight (need CJ2K to get five), I'll face AP next week. Texans defense is top five against the run with only 3 TDs allowed. :cheers:

Texans defense is top five against the run with only 3 TDs allowed. :cheers:

Oh, well then now I'm not scared of him at all. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Assuming I beat my opponent tonight (need CJ2K to get five), I'll face AP next week. Texans defense is top five against the run with only 3 TDs allowed. :cheers:

Well for one I wouldn't count on CJ. Seriously.

And for two AP is in another dimension that only comes around once every 5-10 years. Think Emmit Smith, Terrell Davis, Edgerrin James, Marshall Faulk, etc., from years past.

He has also shredded some pretty good run D's along the way (TB, SEA, Chi twice) The 49ers held him to 86 without a TD so it's possible. Teams are stacking the box but if he gets behind the stacked box he is gone.

And he is motivated to break Dickerson's record. He is a beast.

Faced AP in the semis in one league, but I had a solid week and have advanced to the championship. Other league, I will be facing him again next week in the championship. :thumbsdown:

Yep. I'm sure AP will be in a lot of Championship games this week.

I'm curious to see the percentages of championship teams (or teams that make the championship game week 16) that have AP on their roster.

I'm curious to see the percentages of championship teams (or teams that make the championship game week 16) that have AP on their roster.

I'm in a unique league that has 2 conferences of 12 teams each. Each conference has a seperate draft. I made the championship game by knocking off the team with AP and Arian Foster. My reward: I get to face AP for the second week in a row in next week's championship game!

AP and Martin next week

I've got both these guys starting for me next week in one league & facing AP in the other.

I'm rooting for the AP & Martin team since that league is my big $ league.... It's all about the Benjamins, Baby!

I've got both these guys starting for me next week in one league & facing AP in the other.

I'm rooting for the AP & Martin team since that league is my big $ league.... It's all about the Benjamins, Baby!

Any concern starting Martin/Rice since they about cost me my season last week?

I am certainly concerned. It seems like Martin has been poor since teams stack the box

and Rice cannot get an Off Coord who gives him the ball!

I'm facing AP next week. He won this week by 1.02 points...

Good thing I'm stuck having to bench 1 of Foster, Charles, Murray and Spiller. :cheers:

Too bad the rest of my team sucks...

Any concern starting Martin/Rice since they about cost me my season last week?

I am certainly concerned. It seems like Martin has been poor since teams stack the box

and Rice cannot get an Off Coord who gives him the ball!

I understand your frustrations but who would you rightfully start over them? Martin is probably the main reason you're in the championship game & Rice was your 1st round pick & can go off at any time.

Nope, I beat him this week. :headbanger:

Same here! Thank God for the Cinci D & Shayne Graham! The Muscle Crampster & Cruz certainly weren't helping me out. :mad: :wall: :mad:

ICEMAN

Martin is going to let a lot of owners down....again.

I don't trust that guy.

I may start Morris and Moreno over him.

I have AP, and if he sucks, I got Brees to back him up.

I've never seen a team in a 12 team league that had Brees and AP on the same team all the way from the draft. People shied away from him and I got him at 3.2.

Rounding into form nicely, if you ask me!

:doublethumbsup: