Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Hogan

Deal I just made with the wife

My wife is a little...well, let's just say cold. Especially when my friends come over to watch sports or hang out. I always thought how great it would be to have a beech that would serve my friends and I drinks like some 50s housewife. Last night I got her to agree to the following deal. When her friends come over for their wine and what-the-fock-ever else they do, I will do a full wine presentation. I used to be a bartender, but you can look it up on youtube. When my friends come over she gets us drinks and snacks (at least the first couple rounds). So, not only do I get the good treatment in front of my homies, but I curry favor with some of her friends (36C, 34B, 36D<- maybe) which could have numerous benefits down the road.

What type wine? Can you link the YouTube presentation here? When do you think you'll collect on your end? Maybe for a sports match? If so, which sport? What are you into?

Your so called friends will be pulling a train on her ass by half time while your drunken ass is passed out on the couch. :lol:

What time would you like us there? :banana:

You've got potentially 4 weeks of preseason, 17 regular season, and four weeks of playoffs. That's Thursdays and Sunday, you've also got college games on Saturday and Bowl games. That's Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

Then there's baseball, hockey (my understanding is that they usually play at this time of year), and basketball.

How often do her friends get together?

Your so called friends will be pulling a train on her ass by half time while your drunken ass is passed out on the couch. :lol:

:doublethumbsup:

He thinks she is doing HIM the favor when in reality, she is going to spike his drink and fock all his friends.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is wearing sun glasses so you cant tell she is 'balling everyones pack sizing up who she wants as the conductor.

She will probably tell you its a migrain and her eyes are sensitive to the light.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is wearing sun glasses so you cant tell she is 'balling everyones pack sizing up who she wants as the conductor.

She will probably tell you its a migrain and her eyes are sensitive to the light.

Good for her. If she wants to let my friends have a turn, I'm all for it. However, she is a cold hearted beech so it seems unlikely.

Cold hearted chicks are the sluttiest. They aren't going to "feel bad" for letting a bunch of dudes run a train on them, like soft hearted chicks might.

Stone cold ho :thumbsup:

Who gives a fock if she serves drinks and snacks? Especially to your friends. All that's important is that she snacks on your slong when you want her to. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Shoulda made the deal that she leaves when your friends come over to watch the game. Go to the gym, work off her fat ass.

I thought about this some more. You should not have tried to broker a deal. You should have just offered to serve the wine to her friends and not asked for anything. After initial serving of each bottle, say "well, back to my game, hope you ladies enjoy yourselves." Her friends would have gone on and on about how "sweet" you are and how lucky she is. She will then feel indebted to return the favor and many more "favors."

I thought about this some more. You should not have tried to broker a deal. You should have just offered to serve the wine to her friends and not asked for anything. After initial serving of each bottle, say "well, back to my game, hope you ladies enjoy yourselves." Her friends would have gone on and on about how "sweet" you are and how lucky she is. She will then feel indebted to return the favor and many more "favors."

In my experience, women don't feel indebted for much of anything. :mad: