Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Seahawks Vs Patriots in the Super Bowl!

We'll see, though. I really expect GB to trounce them. Tight game until mid third Q, then GB kills.

You just got the 2 teams confused, no biggie.

New England must advances this week then lose to the Broncos/Ravens winner (which hopefully is the Broncos since counting on Baltimore to eliminate New England is way too scary). Meanwhile, it doesn't matter who emerges from the NFC -I don't care- but whoever it is has to defeat the Broncos/Ravens winner in the Super Bowl.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

BALTIMORE BABY, BALTIMORE!!!!!!

Go San Francisco!

Football games aren't as easy to predict as Republican failures? :dunno:

I thought he predicted everything right. :dunno:

Republican failures, Dumbocrat failures, football......everything. :lol:

I thought he predicted everything right. :dunno:

Republican failures, Dumbocrat failures, football......everything. :lol:

Who said Silver predicted everything right?

Dunno. :dunno:

:unsure: Why are you taking joy in his getting football picks wrong? If I didn't know better, it's almost as if you think this invalidates his election prediction. Like maybe we'll go back and reexamine the results again. :dunno:

Dunno. :dunno:

So who's face are you rubbing it in then? Your own, for posting this in the first place? :unsure:

:unsure: Why are you taking joy in his getting football picks wrong?

I get a chuckle out of it. You seem upset I'm mocking him. Lighten up lil fella, he is just some clown making guesses.

I get a chuckle out of it. You seem upset I'm mocking him. Lighten up lil fella, he is just some clown making guesses.

Why do you get a chuckle out of it? Is there a reason you don't like him? :dunno:

I'm not upset. I didn't even know he had made football picks.

Why do you get a chuckle out of it? Is there a reason you don't like him? :dunno:

I'm not upset. I didn't even know he had made football picks.

Mainly cuz several here held him up as some sort of prediction God.

HTH

:bench:

RP...I give you credit for not deleting this thread. We're all wrong...well...except me.

RP...I give you credit for not deleting this thread. We're all wrong...well...except me.

Nate "Tarnished" Silver is the only one who wants this one deletored. :banana:

Denver should beat Baltimore. New England will probably beat Houston.

Atlanta will beat Seattle. San Fran will most likely beat Green Bay.

Denver will beat New England.

San Fran will beat Atlanta.

Denver v. SF

Denver wins.

:doh:

Who the hell are you arguing with about whoever the hell this Nate person is?

Do you have some imaginary FFT friend that only you can see that gives a fock about Nate?

Nate "Tarnished" Silver is the only one who wants this one deletored. :banana:

Got a link to that, Kreskin?

You have serious issues.

Are you giggling like a retarded school girl right now and bouncing around behind your computer going :headbanger: :pointstosky: :headbanger: :pointstosky: :headbanger: IRL.

Seriously. Why did you bump this thread? Who exactly are you arguing with about this? Your other thread everyone pretty much seemed to ignore you except to make fun of you a bit. So what was the point of bumping this one about good ole Nate Somesuch? Is there someone specifically that you are having a conversation with about Nate that I missed? Or are you just "winning" in your head again?

You have serious issues.

Are you giggling like a retarded school girl right now and bouncing around behind your computer going IRL.

Seriously. Why did you bump this thread? Who exactly are you arguing with about this? Your other thread everyone pretty much seemed to ignore you except to make fun of you a bit. So what was the point of bumping this one about good ole Nate Somesuch? Is there someone specifically that you are having a conversation with about Nate that I missed? Or are you just "winning" in your head again?

You are really slow. Some things never change.

It was a fishing expedition that caught a lot of Silver knob slobbers the first time around.

Bumping it has already brought in CBfalcon and FeelinMn..........prolly be many more to follow. :banana:

It was a fishing expedition that caught a lot of Silver knob slobbers the first time around.

Bumping it has already brought in CBfalcon and FeelinMn..........prolly be many more to follow. :banana:

No. Just no.

:D

Hey, you did better than Nate.

And a lot of folks around here thinks he walks on water......so ya got that going for ya. :thumbsup:

Besides you claiming it...who thinks he walks on water. Link?

You lose a tiny bit of credibility because your "fishing posts" and your everyday posts are equally illogical and moronic. There is nothing to differentiate them in any way.

So sure, if your entire life on this message board as a punch line has all been one big fishing trip in which your goal was to trick people into thinking you a moron...then all I can say is "good one".

YOu forgot to log in as MDC. He's the Republican, not Bruce.

HTH

:lol:

No way MDC is BB.

Wow! You trolled us all into thinking that you were irrationally obsessed with Nate Silver...only, as it turns out, you don't really care about him at all, just like everyone else!!

Boy is my face red!

:wacko:

Got a link to me saying anything about Nate Silver?

I just keep popping up to make fun of you. You make it so easy too.

:overhead: