Sign in to follow this  
Casual Observer

CA Crackers ...

This is why Engrish needs to be the National language and mandated that it is taught in all schools. :bandana:

Currently 40 percent of the state's students are living in poverty and 20 percent are non-native English speakers he said.

Please tell me again how liberal/progressive ideas make California a better place?

Donass, uummm i mean bruce bendfordik will be here any moment to explain how the miserable failure California and its hog loving liberal policies are working great.

Stay tuned....

California has a poverty rate of 23.5 percent, the highest of any state in the country, according to figures released this week (11/15/2012) by the United States Census Bureau.

The only other geographic region with an equivalent poverty rate is the District of Columbia, with 23.2 percent. The second most poverty-stricken state was Florida, at 19.5 percent.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2132920.html

Is it inherently a bad thing that there are a lot of hispanics in CA? I mean, poverty is bad. High taxes are bad. Unemployment or lack of education is bad. But are hispanics inherently bad?

Is it inherently a bad thing that there are a lot of hispanics in CA? I mean, poverty is bad. High taxes are bad. Unemployment or lack of education is bad. But are hispanics inherently bad?

Did someone say Hispanics were inherently bad? I missed that post.

And...?

1. The story speaks for itself, and

2. Don't ask questions of me when you are unable/unwilling to answer my prior questions to you.

You fairy. :overhead:

Did someone say Hispanics were inherently bad? I missed that post.

I thought perhaps that was the general tenor of this thread. My mistake, I'm sure. :cheers:

I think the concern is that the increased illegal immigra... errrrrrr, "migration" is causing some problems. For instance from the article:

Gov Brown, responding to the outlined future of his state, has since proposed shifting more school funding to those schools with more students in poverty and/or don't speak English.