Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Woman on the Front Lines

Better make rubbers a standard issue. Or expect a HUUUUUUUUUUGE up swing in combat pregnancies.

:banana: Drive a Hummer. No really.....drive a hummer. :banana:

Another thought. I assume that during actual combat operations, these forward operating units can be separated from their main base for extended periods of time. So are they gonna start installing tampon dispensers in all armored vehicles now? And how does one go about changing one out in the middle of the desert?

Jokes aside...Obviously I am cool with woman serving in theory.

But in reality, if I were serving on the front lines with a woman, I'd likely feel more protective over her than I would a man. The idea of a woman being captured for example, I'd worry about what would be done to her in such a way that it would probably affect my choices. Whether that means putting myself in unnecessary danger, or someone else.

Maybe it's my own personal problem, but it's the reality I think. :dunno:

Don't worry, they already have a training program to help you get over it. What they do is have you listen to audio of women being raped and tortured until it no longer bothers you.

After watching countless videos, nightly news reports and cop shows over the years, I have yet to see a female take down a runner single handed or carry someone down a flight of stairs from a burning building. Fact.

They need to put Charlie's Angles back in syndication. Fact.

Hate to be the VOR here, but haven't the Israeli's been doing the same thing for decades?

Like another said, they're not going to make SPECFOR. And, how many 120 lb puusy men do we all know in the regular forces?

And, what I havent' seen is: How many arguments were raised about Negroes joining combat troops??

Fine with me if you want to kill of some cuunts with no social, mental or economic skills - why should they be any different than 90% of the military now??

Hate to be the VOR here,

Does your 'VOR' mean Voice of Reason ?

If so, then suck my elbow.

Also, I had a dream 2 nights ago that you were possibly in. (non ghey stuff)

Fine with me if you want to kill of some cuunts with no social, mental or economic skills - why should they be any different than 90% of the military now??

You should stick to shoving applesauce down your deranged Mom's gullet, and post here less often.

B!tches serving on the front lines? No

Bitches servicing the front lines? Yup :thumbsup:

Horrible horrible horrible idea. I'm all for biatches rights and whatnot, but if serving on the front lines with a chick, there is zero doubt I'd be affected.

If I was 6' and only 150 lbs I would be worried about what wimmens with military training would do to me as well. :music_guitarred:

As long as they don't get special treatment or lower standards then I don't care.

Unless things have changed, the women most certainly have lower physical standards than the men.

In fact, going by my personal experience on Paris Island, the women are focking coddled compared to what the men go through.

If I was 6' and only 150 lbs I would be worried about what wimmens with military training would do to me as well. :music_guitarred:

:angry: