Sign in to follow this  
mister

Super Bowl Winner?

Super Bowl Winner?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl this Sunday?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Baltimore Ravens

This should be exciting, I'm not as excited as usual. They never fail to entertain though as there hasn't really been a "bad" Super Bowl since Pittsburgh beat Seattle in 2005-2006. Have to say I'm pulling for Ray to take the trophy. Hopefully something epic happens because I'll be glued to the couch stuffed with some sort of slider/chip combo. Oh and don't forget the commercials, yay!

I hope so, they're going to have to stop Kaep and get Rice rolling.

Jets

I'm trying to figure out what there is about Ray Lewis that could cause anyone root for him. The guy is an almost unparalleled dooshbag in every sphere of life.

During pre-game intros...when Ray Lewis does his dance prior to taking the field, I expect to vomit excessively.

As for our winner this weekend, the answer is Deer. Until a couple days ago, I under estimated their value to only be useful for game and jerky. Apparently they also have magical antlers that enhance performance on the field as well.

The guy is an almost unparalleled dooshbag in every sphere of life.

you have your answer as to why to root for him as you 2 then seem to have much in common. :thumbsup:

San Francisco 49ers all the way baby for their 6th SB ring.They screwed themselves last year and they won't let that happen again,even with Ray Lewis retiring or crying up to God everytime the camera's on him,ugh! I will be watching his performance though to see how often he ruts the turf before plays and taking his helmet off when on the bench and scratching his head on anything wood that smells like a tree. If Ray has turned his life around since the Atlanta murders good for him, everyone deserves a second chance. Don't dislike the guy but not a fan either. He seems to be a little extreme sometimes with his speeches.His Deer Antler miracle cure's not gonna help him in this game and they may find him later on wondering around the woods in New Orleans looking confused. Just having a little fun with it at Ray's expense. You know how the media loves to dog stuff like this.

Don't wanna predict any score, as that's hard to do, but the 49ers win by 7 points. No thanks, I've taken all the bets I care to but didn't give anyone 7pts. Gave 1 guy 4pts for a nice chunk of change and gave 3 pts to 10 people as I live in Maryland and lots of Ravens fans around.

During pre-game intros...when Ray Lewis does his dance prior to taking the field, I expect to vomit excessively.

As for our winner this weekend, the answer is Deer. Until a couple days ago, I under estimated their value to only be useful for game and jerky. Apparently they also have magical antlers that enhance performance on the field as well.

If the TV stations had any sense of humor, they'd toss in a reindeer sleigh sound while he does his dance or something. :overhead:

you have your answer as to why to root for him as you 2 then seem to have much in common. :thumbsup:

do you actually have the ability to write a coherent sentence?