Sign in to follow this  
Voice_Of_Reason

You are forced to own AND use one of the 18 things. Which is it and why

The mobile trash can would be cool in an office setting, great way to surprise / prank a co-worker.

What if I already own three of them? :unsure:

I would use about 10 of those things. The cat armor, the giant bag of cheetos, the moving trash can just to name a few. :thumbsup:

After the first four I got nervous. I was thinking the pears were creepy but I'm numb to disgusting things since I live in China and besides they ought to taste good.

But then it got easier.

There's two I absoultly would love to have/use but would buy.

One I'd love is the sexcereal. I love cereal but options are severly limited in China- and especially in Panzhihua. We have cornflakes and muesli. This would be a third option. Any help with the sex life would just be an added bonus. I don't see any downside unless ten years from now it's shown to cause testicular cancer.

Another great one is the people colored pencils which would actually be quite useful since I have two (soon three) young kids who love coloring and also work with K/Pre-K kids all day. If you've done any coloring with kids, you'd know there's actually a need for people colored pencils.