Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Not to hijerk the master thread but:

I don't know, but I'd just about guarandamtee you he isn't the 43 years old he claims to be.

Dude looked like he had a kielbasa shoved down his pants when he was marching up the fairway.

I found it funny that he was in the mix AGAIN.

Every year, "expurts" are talking about their favorites and longshots, etc and I don't hear his name come up.

But then every year I watch and there is Angel Cabrera in the mix.

Dude looked like he had a kielbasa shoved down his pants when he was marching up the fairway.

I must have missed this even though I watched every second of the back nine yesterday. I never moved, intensly watching every aspect of the coverage. However at no point did I see Angel's kielbasa. I wonder why? Oh thats right, I wasn't staring down at his package. :unsure:

I must have missed this even though I watched every second of the back nine yesterday. I never moved, intensly watching every aspect of the coverage. However at no point did I see Angel's kielbasa. I wonder why? Oh thats right, I wasn't staring down at his package. :unsure:

This. I didn't notice it either. :unsure:

Cabrera = chourico, not kielbasa

and Daddio just went and boughted hisself those exact pants Angel was wearing... hoping, just hoping...

Haha, the wife pointed it out when she was watching some of the coverage. She was quite impressed.

Apparently he quit school at age 10. I wonder if he can read? :(

I will say he always seems to suck until it really counts -- He has 3 major wins I think but plays awful elsewhere. I would agree he looks closer to 50 than 43.

Apparently he quit school at age 10. I wonder if he can read? :(

I will say he always seems to suck until it really counts -- He has 3 major wins I think but plays awful elsewhere. I would agree he looks closer to 50 than 43.

He has won 2 majors and he was in the mix at a bunch of majors prior to his win at the 2007 US Open.

Since the Open in 2007, he has contended sparingly everywhere except the Masters where he obviously excels. In his prime, though, Cabrera did contend more world-wide than you're giving him credit for.

You should have been watching his front nine. :dunno: