Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Good, Bad, and Ugly -- 2013

Umm... 10-12???? Or basically you've changed your mind from what you originally said about 9-12, right?

And Spiller and TRich ahead of McCoy is ridiculous. JMO.

i have spiller ahead of mccoy, trich right below mccoy

Umm... 10-12???? Or basically you've changed your mind from what you originally said about 9-12, right?

And Spiller and TRich ahead of McCoy is ridiculous. JMO.

Trich average like 3 YPC last year and was a monster -- I have to think he does better YPC this year and Spiller you might have a point and maybe I have bought in a little too hard on the Spiller hype train.

as for 10-12 -- yep I can't see trading 2 straight up beyond that. maybe for a weak 2 for 2 or something I have interest in Forte, SJackson, and any others in that tier.

Ex. I was offered DMC and S Johnson for Ridley and White I almost took it.

If there was 1 player I might over pay for it would be L. Bell but LBH has a vice grip on him.

Also on McCoy in 3 IBL drafts so far

Spiller -- 1.5,1.12,1.8

TRich --- 2.2 , 2.3 , 1.6

McCoy -- 2.3,2.6,1.11

also of Note in the IBL -- Martin is the recognized #2 RB behind ADP - with Charles #3 and Foster falling to #4 then Spiller rounding out the top 5

i just wante to say hello, 'johnson rose'. i see u around here, lurking a decent amount, clearly gathering intel from the savvy league owners, well, minus moz of course :)

unless, ur actually one of mozzy's alt alias, which could be so. either way, come in and formally introduce yourself!

i just wante to say hello, 'johnson rose'. i see u around here, lurking a decent amount, clearly gathering intel from the savvy league owners, well, minus moz of course :)

unless, ur actually one of mozzy's alt alias, which could be so. either way, come in and formally introduce yourself!

That apparently is a GFIAFP alias. He tried a few times and I deleted the posts

That apparently is a GFIAFP alias. He tried a few times and I deleted the posts

i dont know wat that acronym stands for, shane. lmao that u r deleting his posts. :lol:

i dont know wat that acronym stands for, shane. lmao that u r deleting his posts. :lol:

He goes by the name "Giants Fan" but everyone calls him GFIAFP = Giants Fan Is A Focking Pvssy. He rambles on and talks to himself and is off topic quite a bit, lies about his accomplishments, but is generally just unemployed and playing poker (badly) but he thinks he's really good at it, and he plays using money that he defaults on or gets from his mom. He is probably bipolar with other psychosis and if he's off his meds he will go on posting about tragedies in his life from 20+ years ago ad nauseum at 3 am to 4 in the morning over at fftoday geek club. And he likes to try to restore old junk cars and eat Hungry Man meals and explain this to all on the geek club.

He goes by the name "Giants Fan" but everyone calls him GFIAFP = Giants Fan Is A Focking Pvssy. He rambles on and talks to himself and is off topic quite a bit, lies about his accomplishments, but is generally just unemployed and playing poker (badly) but he thinks he's really good at it, and he plays using money that he defaults on or gets from his mom. He is probably bipolar with other psychosis and if he's off his meds he will go on posting about tragedies in his life from 20+ years ago ad nauseum at 3 am to 4 in the morning over at fftoday geek club. And he likes to try to restore old junk cars and eat Hungry Man meals and explain this to all on the geek club.

ah, i see. i know the poster u speak of, and i ve even seen the gfiafp, but never connected the two. i recall him bragging about some crazy draft with dumbies. thx for clue'n me in, chad.

fwiw, it sounds like this guy could be delay on steroids, if that's possible.

ah, i see. i know the poster u speak of, and i ve even seen the gfiafp, but never connected the two. i recall him bragging about some crazy draft with dumbies. thx for clue'n me in, chad.

fwiw, it sounds like this guy could be delay on steroids, if that's possible.

Even you could never be even remotely as annoying as GFIAFP - even on your worst/best day.

Spiller drafted before McCoy in all 3 early IBL drafts

Edit- already see moz pointed that out.

Also reading Ronnie Hillman front runner for Denver starting job ahead of Ball and Moreno. Cecil Lammey does daily training camp write ups at FBG

Spiller drafted before McCoy in all 3 early IBL drafts

Edit- already see moz pointed that out.

Also reading Ronnie Hillman front runner for Denver starting job ahead of Ball and Moreno. Cecil Lammey does daily training camp write ups at FBG

i rode that train off the tracks last yr, lbh. notsosure his measurables add up tho. can you see him as a 3 down back? how bout pass protection?

Lammey said Hillman was the guy last year after talking to Denver personnel and coach Fox. And we all know Moreno was the starter and produced at a high level. Why do people believe in Hillman? Does anyone even realize vision is the #1 quality for a running back, followed by juking ability. No, people just look at height, weight, and speed. Not a wise way to evaluate players, especailly running backs.

Hey it's all house money on Hillman I think I spent a 15th rder on him. No skin off my back, just looking like a solid lottery ticket. :)

Lammey said Hillman was the guy last year after talking to Denver personnel and coach Fox. And we all know Moreno was the starter and produced at a high level. Why do people believe in Hillman? Does anyone even realize vision is the #1 quality for a running back, followed by juking ability. No, people just look at height, weight, and speed. Not a wise way to evaluate players, especailly running backs.

yeah, i tend to agree. and i owned hillman, drafted him, then ended up picking up moreno, and i still thought hillman was gonna be the guy for me down the stretch. ive lost faith. maybe it was the john fox rookie RB thingy tho, who knows. lbh is right tho, it cost him pretty much nothing but a roster spot.

Steve Johnson needed 2 trainers to get off the field after hamstring injury in today's practice per NFL network

sweet, now he can sit his brittle azz on the sidelines the rest of preseason so he doesn't get really hurt... pvssy.

sweet, now he can sit his brittle azz on the sidelines the rest of preseason so he doesn't get really hurt... pvssy.

that's some good spin right there, famous! i like the way u think.

i rode that train off the tracks last yr, lbh. notsosure his measurables add up tho. can you see him as a 3 down back? how bout pass protection?

Terrell Davis predicted Hillman will be the featured runner. I read that Hillman gained 20 lbs if muscle and has improved greatly in pass protection but I guess we'll find out if its all preseason fluff or if any of the reports have some truth to them soon enough. I need a break somewhere after losing Harvin for most of the season

Terrell Davis predicted Hillman will be the featured runner. I read that Hillman gained 20 lbs if muscle and has improved greatly in pass protection but I guess we'll find out if its all preseason fluff or if any of the reports have some truth to them soon enough. I need a break somewhere after losing Harvin for most of the season

i hope it works out for u, lbh. it would be nice to get starter #s that late. if it happened, color me jealous, esp as a hillman owner all last yr in this league.

that's some good spin right there, famous! i like the way u think.

when 1/2 your team can be considered brittle, it's never a bad thing for them to miss fake games... :doublethumbsup:

<_<

this could end badly i think, lemme get some cookies and milk and jus watch for while

if I can find someone to stake me, I would like to join this league... maybe in place of Moz. he doesn't seem to know what he's doing anyway and I am generally better at fantasy football than most people. don't you guys want a challenge? hmmm?

if I can find someone to stake me, I would like to join this league... maybe in place of Moz. he doesn't seem to know what he's doing anyway and I am generally better at fantasy football than most people. don't you guys want a challenge? hmmm?

being better than moz only puts u outside of the 10 percentile, but its a start.

the waiting list is like the redskins season tix waiting list, takes yrs to get to the top of the list.

moz is the commish too.

being better than moz only puts u outside of the 10 percentile, but its a start.

the waiting list is like the redskins season tix waiting list, takes yrs to get to the top of the list.

moz is the commish too.

is it also the same as the redskins waiting list in that once you finally make it to the top, you're met with disappointment on the field?

is it also the same as the redskins waiting list in that once you finally make it to the top, you're met with disappointment on the field?

ok, lost my potential vote with that unsolicited snipe. too bad, u had potential.

Rotoworld) Sam Bradford said he has "all the trust in the world" in Jared Cook. Analysis: "I've got all the trust in the world that if I put the ball up there he's gonna go get it," Bradford said. "And I think every time I step out on the field that comfort level grows." NFL Network's Ian Rapoport spent a day at Rams camp earlier in the week, and he reported that Bradford and Cook were "connecting endlessly." As we've said multiple times, Cook is a candidate to set career-highs across the board this season.

I'm loving the Jared Cook hype right now. I hope it plays out.

I would focking shoot myself before I let GFIAFP in this league -- you are a complete waste of focking life - and some how refuse to do the world a favor and just stand in front of bus to off yourself. And before that smack your mother for not aborting your sorry ass like she should have

I would focking shoot myself before I let GFIAFP in this league -- you are a complete waste of focking life - and some how refuse to do the world a favor and just stand in front of bus to off yourself. And before that smack your mother for not aborting your sorry ass like she should have

If you had to choose between you ex and gfiafp to join the league, which would it be? :)

wow. i dont think i could ever say that kind of stuff about someone.

how do u know its the poster u speak of? i haven't been following things that closely. im jus curious, as it sorta ties to helping keep me in perspective about ur comments.

If you had to choose between you ex and gfiafp to join the league, which would it be? :)

pictures, please. one could always bind someone, so it jus comes down to aesthetics.

wow. i dont think i could ever say that kind of stuff about someone.

how do u know its the poster u speak of? i haven't been following things that closely. im jus curious, as it sorta ties to helping keep me in perspective about ur comments.

I was holding back.

Same exact posting style of GFIAFP and has been called GF many times on the geek bored and never said he wasn't. GF is a complete waste of focking breathe. You don't post there so you got no idea

I will let you know right after I decide between being skinned alive with a dull knife or slowly burning alive.

I was holding back.

Same exact posting style of GFIAFP and has been called GF many times on the geek bored and never said he wasn't. GF is a complete waste of focking breathe. You don't post there so you got no idea

ur right, i dont post or read much on the geek bored.

I was holding back.

I agree, I thought what you said was a little tamer than I would have put it, but you got the point across. :thumbsup:

such hostility. are you nervous i might win the league? is that it? we can all be friends afterward.... if that makes things easier. i'll even buy the league a beer with my winnings...... except Moz

such hostility. are you nervous i might win the league? is that it? we can all be friends afterward.... if that makes things easier. i'll even buy the league a beer with my winnings...... except Moz

I would almost make sure you win the league if you promised to drink cyanide in your beer and everyone got to watch you die?

You couldn't catch a cold in a daycare. Go back to dreaming of molesting little girls , losing at the pokers, and talking to yourself.

You couldn't catch a cold in a daycare. Go back to dreaming of molesting little girls , losing at the pokers, and talking to yourself.

moz, ur mailbox is full. tried to send a PM.