Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Good, Bad, and Ugly -- 2013

say your prayers for me fellas. My daughter has come down with Ecoli - HUS strain - the worst of the worst. In the ICU unit at the childrens hospital in Birmingham. Day #6 in hospital. This is the worst experience a parent could go through.

I'm still going to kick all your asses this year with my supreme rb corps or Jamaal, Cj2k, and Frank Gore. Go Strappers!

Thoughts and prayers

Been MIA a bit latley -- dude Joc - really sorry for you bro. I hope everything works out good for you and your family.

i was debating posting the Ballard cut news article... :lol:

i already ate crow, famous. also, i got sudfeld for free.

take that!

Zach Sudfeld might move into the direct back up spot behind Gronk. I am not sold on Ballard post injury. I think M.Harrison or Vereen are most likely to eat up Hernandezs targets

:)

Only made 1 trade but it ended up a real sh!t sammich :( at least it wasn't too cripling but still :wall:

I went from Brady/Rice/Drich/Marshall/White/Torrey/Jones or Austin to E Manning/Rice/DRich/Marshall/White/Torrey/ Austin or Jennings

Not a killer but I still liked liked Brady a little better than Eli and Ridley a little better than D Rich

Only saving grace is I was right on D Rich and in PPR he might indeed end up a solid RB 2 and maybe better PPR than Ridley - sad thing is I already had D Rich :(

Still like my team but a hair less than I did before my debacle of a trade. I got too caught up on Bell after watching him do well a lot at MSU I really thought he could be a really good pro - the kid just has knees of glass and Now Redman and Felix likely split carries and then When Bell comes back likely week 5 who knows how much of a role he will have :wall: I just hope Redman and Felix suck so bad when Bell comes back he will be given the full reigns.

I pointed out Sudfeld the day after you "won" Ballard

u sure did, props for that.

likely top 10 TE while gronk is out and i got him virtually for free.

every yr, i get a starter for nearly nothing or even in FCFS. its great.

since he costs 1000, i should have traded ballard to megla, like i did with the hot wkly FA last yr in Jennings. :lol: :lol:

thx for assisting in my title last yr lil buddy. :wave:

Only made 1 trade but it ended up a real sh!t sammich :( at least it wasn't too cripling but still :wall:

I went from Brady/Rice/Drich/Marshall/White/Torrey/Jones or Austin to E Manning/Rice/DRich/Marshall/White/Torrey/ Austin or Jennings

Not a killer but I still liked liked Brady a little better than Eli and Ridley a little better than D Rich

Only saving grace is I was right on D Rich and in PPR he might indeed end up a solid RB 2 and maybe better PPR than Ridley - sad thing is I already had D Rich :(

Still like my team but a hair less than I did before my debacle of a trade. I got too caught up on Bell after watching him do well a lot at MSU I really thought he could be a really good pro - the kid just has knees of glass and Now Redman and Felix likely split carries and then When Bell comes back likely week 5 who knows how much of a role he will have :wall: I just hope Redman and Felix suck so bad when Bell comes back he will be given the full reigns.

5th place, maybe 4th. well done.

not much i can say in terms of where my team is now vs. where it was post draft. not a sexy team post draft but one i was feeling pretty good about in terms of playing the underdog. Injuries took away my 7th and 8th round picks and I now feel a lot less interested in Ivory than i did when i drafted him. that was actually the only draft pick I was having regrets about.

on the plus side I think I got Golden Tate at a nice value. Still sitting with over 1750 in FA dollars. nice value on Fred Davis as well. Heath Miller may be back in a month.

Still happy with my core of Stafford/SJax/Sproles/Cobb/Amendola in PPR but with essentially no 1st/7th or 8th round picks i'll have to pay more attention to the WW.

u sure did, props for that.

likely top 10 TE while gronk is out and i got him virtually for free.

every yr, i get a starter for nearly nothing or even in FCFS. its great.

since he costs 1000, i should have traded ballard to megla, like i did with the hot wkly FA last yr in Jennings. :lol: :lol:

thx for assisting in my title last yr lil buddy. :wave:

Haha. I liked your Thompkins pick up. Got him in a few dynasty leagues this year.

Haha. I liked your Thompkins pick up. Got him in a few dynasty leagues this year.

thx. i think im starting him this wk, too.

buf secondary looks the yuk.

not much i can say in terms of where my team is now vs. where it was post draft. not a sexy team post draft but one i was feeling pretty good about in terms of playing the underdog. Injuries took away my 7th and 8th round picks and I now feel a lot less interested in Ivory than i did when i drafted him. that was actually the only draft pick I was having regrets about.

on the plus side I think I got Golden Tate at a nice value. Still sitting with over 1750 in FA dollars. nice value on Fred Davis as well. Heath Miller may be back in a month.

Still happy with my core of Stafford/SJax/Sproles/Cobb/Amendola in PPR but with essentially no 1st/7th or 8th round picks i'll have to pay more attention to the WW.

every league were in, u complain about injuries.

coincidence?

:wave:

every league were in, u complain about injuries.

coincidence?

:wave:

only 1 by my count, son.

i complained about them in the draft only thing. I'm not complaining about them here. Just pointing them out since they are part of the status of my team now versus post draft.... and stating the fact i'll have to be a little more on my toes with the WW.

oh, i suppose you could count me complaining that it's taking FOREVER to list Pitta or Harvin on IR in the Real Deal league. but i don't care about the injuries themsevles, i wan't a damn roster spot opened up!!!!. :dunno:

ok you win, :lol: :wave:

only 1 by my count, son.

i complained about them in the draft only thing. I'm not complaining about them here. Just pointing them out since they are part of the status of my team now versus post draft.... and stating the fact i'll have to be a little more on my toes with the WW.

oh, i suppose you could count me complaining that it's taking FOREVER to list Pitta or Harvin on IR in the Real Deal league. but i don't care about the injuries themsevles, i wan't a damn roster spot opened up!!!!. :dunno:

ok you win, :lol: :wave:

all that to admit i was right? lol

all that to admit i was right? lol

i didn't say you were right, i said you win. wanted to make you feel good.

i didn't say you were right, i said you win. wanted to make you feel good.

pretty much the same, right? right.

pretty much the same, right? right.

nah man. there is a subtle difference. this works on women too.

you're not admitting they are right, you're letting them win. they usually can't tell the difference. ;)

nah man. there is a subtle difference. this works on women too.

you're not admitting they are right, you're letting them win. they usually can't tell the difference. ;)

lol what are u tryn to say, WW? am i the dominant species? i could be a woman, im moody, erratic, unpredictable....

Wes Welker looks like he hasn't lost much in coming to Denver. I kind of like him as my 3rd or 4th receiver. :first:

Wes Welker looks like he hasn't lost much in coming to Denver. I kind of like him as my 3rd or 4th receiver. :first:

as a #3 type, u absolutely cannot do better.

Crap, Julius Thomas collecting splinters on my bench

i had a bid on him :(