Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Good, Bad, and Ugly -- 2013

finish your damn rankings so i can laugh at my position

It's like a series of books...---...twelve of them

takes a little extra time for the sequels to come out. I blame congress.

I apologize for not rejecting the two trade offers. I dont normally let offers just sit, but I have been busy.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6310/jake-ballard

im willing to admit, already, my reach for ballard was kneejerk and will be a waste of loot.

good news is it doesnt define my season and will hopefully a blip on the radar when its all said and done.

right now, feel free to pile on.

Which Ballard are you talking about ? ;)

Which Ballard are you talking about ? ;)

lol! funny, lbh.

that ballard didnt cost me as much. ill stash him and wait for the inevitable bradshaw ankle injury

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6310/jake-ballard

im willing to admit, already, my reach for ballard was kneejerk and will be a waste of loot.

good news is it doesnt define my season and will hopefully a blip on the radar when its all said and done.

right now, feel free to pile on.

One more move like that and you will realize you don't belong in this league, although you did win the title so we have to give you a pass, but only this one time. So proceed with caution so you don't embarrass yourself again. ;)

One more move like that and you will realize you don't belong in this league, although you did win the title so we have to give you a pass, but only this one time. So proceed with caution so you don't embarrass yourself again. ;)

noted, and thank you. i appreciate the pass! :thumbsup:

noted, and thank you. i appreciate the pass! :thumbsup:

If nothing else you made everyone forget about the boneheaded move Joc made a few years back.

If nothing else you made everyone forget about the boneheaded move Joc made a few years back.

it was a good cause then.

welcome joc.

The Charlotte Observer lists DeAngelo Williams as the first-string running back on their pre-camp depth chart. No one knows when Jonathan Stewart (feet) will be ready to practice or if he'll be able to sustain a full workload once the season gets going. That makes Williams a steal at his current ninth- or tenth-round ADP. The Panthers are set to execute more base/traditional runs and Williams figures to get a decent chunk of those carries no matter what. Even when the pair were both active last year (nine games), the division of labor was 93 rushes for Stewart and 74 for Williams.

:music_guitarred:

And LBH takes a shot to the head or rather the hip :Mr-T:

I'm so glad I wasn't high on Harvin this year... And is it just coincidence that whenever SEA brings in a top WR from MIN he has to get hurt his first year...?

I'm so glad I wasn't high on Harvin this year... And is it just coincidence that whenever SEA brings in a top WR from MIN he has to get hurt his first year...?

give minnesota credit. spielman knows his shiat.

yes, team delay, w/ a healthy gronk by mid season is the best team in the league, again. back to back. sorry guys. most of u donks are full of old doods sprinkled in w/ limited upside skells.

god help u all if franklin is the best ppr back in GB, too. could get real ugly, real fast.

Hey I hope gronk has a GREAT year except for 2-3 weeks

vereen, too. we both know he's a RB2 this yr.

Tim Tebow will be out Vereen for TE#2 duties...

Tim Tebow will be out Vereen for TE#2 duties...

lol! ok, good to know. ill adjust my boards accordingly!

If Ridley is injured I guess. I admit I want him as I think he is one of the few backs ups like a Pierce and a few others that if the main guy goes down can step in and do really well. And I admit I am a little worried on Ridley due to the hit he took in the playoffs having another Concussion. But if Ridley is a go Vereen is a straight COP and 3rd down back. Even as that in NE he should get 5-8 carries and 3-6 passes thrown to him a game which makes him a decent flex even if Ridley is 100%. So yeah I want Ridley but I am not going to let you anally violate me in order to get him. Though I am willing to pay a little above value if you got an offer.

If Ridley is injured I guess. I admit I want him as I think he is one of the few backs ups like a Pierce and a few others that if the main guy goes down can step in and do really well. And I admit I am a little worried on Ridley due to the hit he took in the playoffs having another Concussion. But if Ridley is a go Vereen is a straight COP and 3rd down back. Even as that in NE he should get 5-8 carries and 3-6 passes thrown to him a game which makes him a decent flex even if Ridley is 100%. So yeah I want Ridley but I am not going to let you anally violate me in order to get him. Though I am willing to pay a little above value if you got an offer.

vereen is better than woodhead, as he could be actually fill the lead back role. he's in a better situation than woodhead, cause he'll see more snaps. he'll benefit from 85% of brady's completions being gone, he's versatile enough to fill some of that void. couple that with ridley taking a shot that would kill some people last yr and the potential for a short leash, yeah, i like vereen.

oh, woodhead was RB27 last yr, essentially a low RB2. Vereen WILL do better than that. your downplaying vereen, imo.

vereen is better than woodhead, as he could be actually fill the lead back role. he's in a better situation than woodhead, cause he'll see more snaps. he'll benefit from 85% of brady's completions being gone, he's versatile enough to fill some of that void. couple that with ridley taking a shot that would kill some people last yr and the potential for a short leash, yeah, i like vereen.

oh, woodhead was RB27 last yr, essentially a low RB2. Vereen WILL do better than that. your downplaying vereen, imo.

:rolleyes: Saying Vereen is one of the few back ups that could star if the starter went down , and going on to say he is still a decent flex even with Ridley 100% is downplaying? I thought I was actually being pretty honest

Bolden will be the 1-2 down back if Ridley goes down...

He played well last year until he was injured but I think Vereen would assume most of the snaps with Bolden as the GL and obvious run downs

lol! ok, good to know. ill adjust my boards accordingly!

Tim Tebow was catching passes and lining up with running backs and receivers in addition to his quarterback reps at Patriots camp Friday. Coach Bill Belichick indicated Friday morning that Tebow wasnt locked into playing quarterback exclusively, and he could continue to see practice reps at tight end or H-back. Asked whether he's willing to play different positions, Tebow told reporters he'll do "whatever the coaches ask."

:doublethumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

funny stuff. yeah, tebow could ask his god to accelerate his ability to learn not 1 new position, but 2! 3 if u count QB. id laugh my azz off seeing tebow tryn to run any route. he cant read defenses, but he'll learn to adjust his routes mid route for check downs. lol! the only thing tebow could and will do for NE outside of help their def for rgs types is the occasional handoff. that's really it.

He played well last year until he was injured but I think Vereen would assume most of the snaps with Bolden as the GL and obvious run downs

yep, this right here. we'll see how it goes th.

:rolleyes: Saying Vereen is one of the few back ups that could star if the starter went down , and going on to say he is still a decent flex even with Ridley 100% is downplaying? I thought I was actually being pretty honest

low RB2 at worst, yep, there it is. sorta the same thing.

funny stuff. yeah, tebow could ask his god to accelerate his ability to learn not 1 new position, but 2! 3 if u count QB. id laugh my azz off seeing tebow tryn to run any route. he cant read defenses, but he'll learn to adjust his routes mid route for check downs. lol! the only thing tebow could and will do for NE outside of help their def for rgs types is the occasional handoff. that's really it.

vrabel was a better option, tebow doesnt compare to that

low RB2 at worst, yep, there it is. sorta the same thing.

No. If Ridley is healthy and playing Vereen is RB 4 to a lower end RB 3 If Ridley is Out Vereen is a a high RB 3 to a High RB2. Thats about as unbiased and accurate as you can get.

No. If Ridley is healthy and playing Vereen is RB 4 to a lower end RB 3 If Ridley is Out Vereen is a a high RB 3 to a High RB2. Thats about as unbiased and accurate as you can get.

danny woodhead, rb27, less of a role than vereen compared to this yr, imo.

now if u think woodhead's role was more than vereen's role will be this yr, ok. i suppose thats reasonable, i jus dont believe you.

i think ur jus being difficult to be difficult, which is ok, too. just own it.

Does Delay blow the rest of his WW cash on a certain SEattle WR? :unsure:

lol. i could have zero cash, and still beat u. hell, nxt yr ill draft every other rd.

danny woodhead, rb27, less of a role than vereen compared to this yr, imo.

now if u think woodhead's role was more than vereen's role will be this yr, ok. i suppose thats reasonable, i jus dont believe you.

i think ur jus being difficult to be difficult, which is ok, too. just own it.

No. I am being honest --- you're being delusional.

Where the fock do you get Woodhead at #27? It wasn't last year so your saying this year............... sorry Woodhead is barely top 40 this year let alone 27.

I have said Vereen has talent and should be a decent flex option and a nice #2 if Ridley is down -- you want o think of him as RB 2 right now which is just dumb or your trying to pump his value as high as you can - sorry if giving a honest opinion on value has thrown you a little. .

No. I am being honest --- you're being delusional.

Where the fock do you get Woodhead at #27? It wasn't last year so your saying this year............... sorry Woodhead is barely top 40 this year let alone 27.

I have said Vereen has talent and should be a decent flex option and a nice #2 if Ridley is down -- you want o think of him as RB 2 right now which is just dumb or your trying to pump his value as high as you can - sorry if giving a honest opinion on value has thrown you a little. .

calm down, moz. i bet u type so hard sometimes. argh, typtity, tipyty, arghity, argh! lmao. its too ez wit u sometime. u need a friday beer. i can just imagine wen change orders come across ur desk u werent expectn, mind explodes i bet.

fwiw, i got it from our league, the mffl, u know, the one we play in together.

2012, mffl, end yr pts., danny woodhead, rb27. it was part of a comparison i was making, woodhead last yr to vereen this yr.

it does help paint the picture tho that u dont actually pay attention to the player's pts. filln more colors in...

also, marshawn lynch is my rb2, not vereen.

Ouch on Harvin. Oh well...Green, Jennings,Boldin isn't terrible. Hopefully Harvin sucks it up and plays through it. Glad it's only redraft

and... aaron dobson is already running with the 1st team, 2 days in, opposite amendola.

go get him in ur drafts, guys. crazy value after the 10th rd.

team delay continues to shake out jus fine.

Ouch on Harvin. Oh well...Green, Jennings,Boldin isn't terrible. Hopefully Harvin sucks it up and plays through it. Glad it's only redraft

i jus feel, my gut, that harvin is a long term thinker sort of, meaning he sits until he's well, which could be a long time. he doesnt strike me as the 'suck it up' kind of guy. green, jennings, and boldin is a nice trio, considering ur prolly losing harvin.

and... aaron dobson is already running with the 1st team, 2 days in, opposite amendola.

go get him in ur drafts, guys. crazy value after the 10th rd.

team delay continues to shake out jus fine.

Team delay does have all of the makings of a #2 in the division type team... Not quite the offensive powerhouse as the RHSK, but not bad...

Team delay does have all of the makings of a #2 in the division type team... Not quite the offensive powerhouse as the RHSK, but not bad...

that, sir, is a strong compliment(considering the respected source)! thank you!