Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

u may now pick.

i have the 1.07 spot right behind you.

who needs megla till sat.

:doh:

Megla has the next pick after WW - Megla has the 2.1 pick. If you kept a player you have no first rounder.

Also WW is just protecting Megla and taking all the abuse for him. And of course he enjoys sitting on C@ck

i still feel like some people still don't understand that i'm not holding up the draft. we ain't getting out of round 1 :dunno: i would never be a ###### intentionally..... ok thats a lie. but still, I would never hold up a draft from progressing past my own pick. I'll probably throw a pick out there tomorrow and then you can all twiddle your thumbs some more until the 10th

i still feel like some people still don't understand that i'm not holding up the draft. we ain't getting out of round 1 :dunno: i would never be a ###### intentionally..... ok thats a lie. but still, I would never hold up a draft from progressing past my own pick. I'll probably throw a pick out there tomorrow and then you can all twiddle your thumbs some more until the 10th

how bout this for some perspective...i got the nickname delay in my 1st yr for not being here for like 1hr on a pick ealry on in my 1st draft. i was taken aback a little.

i quickly got it tho. i knew right then i belonged in the mffl.

u think these donks care megla aint around? all they see is u on the clock, talkn bout who aint here after u.

if u dont like anyone having the wrong idea, y not jus pick. $5, please. ur welcome.

how bout this for some perspective...i got the nickname delay in my 1st yr for not being here for like 1hr on a pick ealry on in my 1st draft. i was taken aback a little.

i quickly got it tho. i knew right then i belonged in the mffl.

u think these donks care megla aint around? all they see is u on the clock, talkn bout who aint here after u.

if u dont like anyone having the wrong idea, y not jus pick. $5, please. ur welcome.

I heard the draft came to a screeching halt every time you were on the clock :P

you seem to be the only donk complaining :wave:

i think i'm going to wait until the 10th. still wan't to keep Lynch?

• Like 1

I heard the draft came to a screeching halt every time you were on the clock :P

you seem to be the only donk complaining :wave:

i think i'm going to wait until the 10th. still wan't to keep Lynch?

fwiw, im jus less restrained than these guys. i live my life 1 emotion at a time.

You still have emotions? You should drink more.

You still have emotions? You should drink more.

them and the memories, they are the hardest, but also the last burdens, im trying to get rid of! cheers!

I'll probably throw a pick out there tomorrow

Something tells me this was just your way of being a c@ck tease :mad:

I can kind of Understand Delay , Famous n Joc's point of view in regards as what if Megla did happen to stop by for a minute to see if it was on him to make a quick pick and we were stuck on you? Granted it is for not as it isn't officially until Monday so have at it.

Also Delay earned his nick name because the first year - During the regular draft he took literally like 5-6 hours every sincgle pick for maybe the first 10 rounds and we started to say -- Here with go with the every round "DELAY" period. Granted after the first year he became one of the best drafters we have here in terms of time but he will never live down year 1 and hence will always be known as DELAY

I forget if it was Joc or Kutulu that first coined the phrase DELAY

Something tells me this was just your way of being a c@ck tease :mad:

i'm mulling it over. like you said the draft doesn't begin for a few more days.

i had considered megla dropping by but i've contacted him to see if he would be making a pick prior to 10th and got no response.

im sure some would consider it sad that i havn't picked but I think it's a little sad there is so much desire for me to pick, so they can do what? stare are a draft page with 1 additional name for 6 more days?

I'm trying to figure out the official draft thread. Round 1

LBH is keeping AJ Green (so it says) at 1.11

however...

LBH has traded with Ahill at 1.1 and has selected Spiller.

So which one is it?

however...

So which one is it?

LBH traded 2.2 and 3.11? for 1.1 and 5.1

double dose of hints since i forgot mondays.

1) My african american male who is over the weight of 220 lbs is also over the age of 28

2) He also caught more than 20 passes last season :music_guitarred:

however...

So which one is it?

Smalls you want to make sure I focking dead don't ya! YOU'RE KILLIN ME!!! :wall: :doh:

LBH traded his 2nd and 3rd round picks for ahill 1st rounder and 5th rounder. I am 2 seconds from going psycho sorority chick up in here and cuntpunting you. :mad:

double dose of hints since i forgot mondays.

1) My african american male who is over the weight of 220 lbs is also over the age of 28

2) He also caught more than 20 passes last season :music_guitarred:

Lendale White :clap:

LBH traded 2.2 and 3.11? for 1.1 and 5.1

I missed that part, hence my previous post:)

Smalls you want to make sure I focking dead don't ya! YOU'RE KILLIN ME!!! :wall: :doh:

LBH traded his 2nd and 3rd round picks for ahill 1st rounder and 5th rounder. I am 2 seconds from going psycho sorority chick up in here and cuntpunting you. :mad:

Spiller and AJ Green and now doesn't pick again until the 4th round. That's just crazy management IMO. :dunno:

Also WW focking pick! I might be in Jail for a stint soon so I want 2 focking players picked for added stuff think about while in the clink!

My afircan american male who is 220+ lbs, 28 years of age or older, with 20+ receptions last year.....

......is also 6 feet 2 inches or taller and has 6+ straight seasons of at least 1000 yards :bandana:

My afircan american male who is 220+ lbs, 28 years of age or older, with 20+ receptions last year.....

......is also 6 feet 2 inches or taller and has 6+ straight seasons of at least 1000 yards :bandana:

Fine make Steven Jackson official and move on.

Spiller and AJ Green and now doesn't pick again until the 4th round. That's just crazy management IMO. :dunno:

You think it's crazy to sacrifice the 35th overall player for the 49th overall player for the rights to CJ Spiller? I don't. Keep in mind it was a LATE 3rd(3.11)for an EARLY 5th(5.01)

The difference between 35 overall and 49 overall wont be that difficult to overcome. The quality and values of players in that range aren't that much different to me. The difference between CJ Spiller(1.01) and what I would have been looking at 2.02 was much greater of a gap for IMO. I hope that helps clear up where I'm coming from ;)

You think it's crazy to sacrifice the 35th overall player for the 49th overall player for the rights to CJ Spiller? I don't. Keep in mind it was a LATE 3rd(3.11)for an EARLY 5th(5.01)

The difference between 35 overall and 49 overall wont be that difficult to overcome. The quality and values of players in that range aren't that much different to me. The difference between CJ Spiller(1.01) and what I would have been looking at 2.02 was much greater of a gap for IMO. I hope that helps clear up where I'm coming from ;)

i think it was a great move for you.

truth be told i was not willing to move my 2.08 and 3.05 because i felt there was a dropoff in the mid 3rd round. Had I been at the end of round 3 and already had AJ Green in tow, i'd have jumped at the deal. :thumbsup:

truth be told i was not willing to move my 2.08 and 3.05 because i felt there was a dropoff in the mid 3rd round. Had I been at the end of round 3 and already had AJ Green in tow, i'd have jumped at the deal. :thumbsup:

Thank you WW

Instead you get to built you team around a 30 year old back that pulls a groin getting out of bed.. :thumbsup:

Instead you get to built you team around a 30 year old back that pulls a groin getting out of bed.. :thumbsup:

id love to know how many carries he thinks that new guy gets in the dirty

i didn't choose this draft pick. but i can make the best of it :P

i'll like my team regardless... well idk about like but i certainly won't do the old Moz and make 57 sky is falling posts about my team.. (not counting those 3-4 i probably made after the initial shock of my draft spot, LOL)

First of all - that difference is a total of 3 players picked off the board. Left for you could be the #1 or #2 qb - #3 or #4 wr - or rb's left. You would've chosen the 4th nonkept player. So you can't really say that there were 13 players coming off the board in that span between 1.1 and 2.2. There were a total of 3

Second of all - your value of Spiller vs all the other players left in the pool is where I disagree.

Third of all - Yes you now have Spiller and Green, but now get to watch 26 players come off the board until you pick again 4.02. Then you have to wait another 12 picks @ 5.1 to pick again because you are 4.02. Basically, you get to choose 1 player total from picks 2.02 to 5.1. Yes I think you are losing a lot of value in this trade.

I hope that clears up where I'm coming from ;)

our opinions differ - no big deal :cheers:

First of all - that difference is a total of 3 players picked off the board. Left for you could be the #1 or #2 qb - #3 or #4 wr - or rb's left. You would've chosen the 4th nonkept player. So you can't really say that there were 13 players coming off the board in that span between 1.1 and 2.2. There were a total of 3

Second of all - your value of Spiller vs all the other players left in the pool is where I disagree.

Third of all - Yes you now have Spiller and Green, but now get to watch 26 players come off the board until you pick again 4.02. Then you have to wait another 12 picks @ 5.1 to pick again because you are 4.02. Basically, you get to choose 1 player total from picks 2.02 to 5.1. Yes I think you are losing a lot of value in this trade.

I hope that clears up where I'm coming from ;)

our opinions differ - no big deal :cheers:

1.I never said there were 13 players coming off the board between 1.01 and 2.02. Please highlight where I wrote that. Thanks

2. I agree with your 2nd point. I clearly value Spiller more than you do in which case there is no way for you to really see my side

3. I would have had to watch a lot of players come off the board regardless of my trade. That's the nature of picking at or near the turn. Yes I have to wait from 4.02 until 5.01 but I also get to pick at 5.11 and 6.02. I'll have 6 players at that point( more than anybody but 1 other team)

Again, the drop off from Spiller to the next best player was more significant than the drop off from 3.11 to 5.01. (By my values)

Maybe I'm wasting my time responding to you but your whole "that's just crazy management" comment rubbed me the wrong way

Fine make Steven Jackson official and move on.

can't be SJax - no one could be dumb enough to draft SJax this early with so many better options on the board... :music_guitarred:

1.I never said there were 13 players coming off the board between 1.01 and 2.02. Please highlight where I wrote that. Thanks

2. I agree with your 2nd point. I clearly value Spiller more than you do in which case there is no way for you to really see my side

3. I would have had to watch a lot of players come off the board regardless of my trade. That's the nature of picking at or near the turn. Yes I have to wait from 4.02 until 5.01 but I also get to pick at 5.11 and 6.02. I'll have 6 players at that point( more than anybody but 1 other team)

Again, the drop off from Spiller to the next best player was more significant than the drop off from 3.11 to 5.01. (By my values)

Maybe I'm wasting my time responding to you but your whole "that's just crazy management" comment rubbed me the wrong way

#1 "The difference between CJ Spiller(1.01) and what I would have been looking at 2.02"

that difference is a total of 3 players. Is that really a great difference? I think you value Spiller over the rest of the field much greater is where I'm coming at.

:cheers:

can't be SJax - no one could be dumb enough to draft SJax this early with so many better options on the board... :music_guitarred:

maybe you underestimate my stupidity :music_guitarred:

#1 "The difference between CJ Spiller(1.01) and what I would have been looking at 2.02"

that difference is a total of 3 players. Is that really a great difference? I think you value Spiller over the rest of the field much greater is where I'm coming at.

:cheers:

Yes there is a huge difference to me. Nobody else available offers Spillers combination of PPR potential, homerun ability, youth/upside. Not even close for me.

with all the moaning and pussyaching for me to pick, I fully expect to be back on the clock for round 2 by this evening.

I would have take sjax in round 2 -- but I would of gone QB at 1.12 -- JMO in if your taking a first rounder why not get the best at a position.

I would have take sjax in round 2 -- but I would of gone QB at 1.12 -- JMO in if your taking a first rounder why not get the best at a position.

QB is very deep. Who is to say who is the best this year. You can make a case for a few, and there are a number of nice ones after that that aren't too shabby either. I think you know what I'm talking about and doubt you will be taking the first qb off the board at your pick but we'll see...

because its not pick 1.12.... I understand its the twwlth player off the board but I don't get the lixury of picking again in the early second. As lbh said, there are 3-4 gjys who could all be top qb.. I'd rather leave them in play for round two.

QB is very deep. Who is to say who is the best this year. You can make a case for a few, and there are a number of nice ones after that that aren't too shabby either. I think you know what I'm talking about and doubt you will be taking the first qb off the board at your pick but we'll see...

Hard to be wrong with the top 2 or 3. Where as with a RB or WR they could MUCH easier be a bust. If 1 QB is there I will be

So by that logic why did you keep ray rice? Not the consensus top 3 back. You could have kept no one and drafted a qb

So by that logic why did you keep ray rice? Not the consensus top 3 back. You could have kept no one and drafted a qb

Actually is PPR Rice is the consensus #3 back but no less than #5 or 6 on any list.

If I had the the pick I take Spiller then I take the Obvious QB as the league is very QB heavy in scoring where a great QB can get you easily 30+ a game while an decent one will only get you 20-25 a game. I can virtually promise if a certain ball flinger from a cold climate is there at 2.5 he is my pick. But unless I am REALLY wrong he doesn't make it past Megla/Famous