Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

If you are at the bottom of the 2nd and you might have interest in moving up to 2.6 when it gets there let me know I might willing to trade my 2nd and 3rd straight up for a bottom of the round 2nd and 3rd. Just want to see if 1 of 2 players make it to me first. I have no interest in trading up at all in round 2.

im here to let everyone know that i will not be making any picks until the person who picks after me is here.

it only makes sense.

An I am here to tell you all that I will only make a draft after Delay finally officially comes out as the hogthroater we all know him to be! As he is the only one amongst us to never bang Kutulu's or at least Joc's wife. It worked for Jason Collins be free man it's okay to come out - noone here will say anything :ninja:

I don't get it I was the one holdong up the draft from unofficially starting... this thing should be flying by now. Durrr I don't get it :D

I don't get it I was the one holdong up the draft from unofficially starting... this thing should be flying by now. Durrr I don't get it :D

i think ur on to it, set a new standard maybe.

y draft wen the owner behind u isn't here?

i see wat u did there.

Rodgers gonered :( -- Well at least it didn't wait till it was right in front of me to take who I wanted

Rodgers gonered :( -- Well at least it didn't wait till it was right in front of me to take who I wanted

group think at its best!

do ur own thang, shane.

group think at its best!

do ur own thang, shane.

Rodgers was the #1 person on my bored since the jump. I had him ahead of Spiller and Sjax -- actually I had a few ahead of Sjax.

Honestly I was shocked that WW didn't go Rodgers --especially in this league. Maybe there was 5-6 players I take ahead of Rodgers ------------- AD,Foster,Rice,Martin, TRich (maybe his injury already has me nervous) , and Calvin -- then I am taking Rodgers

Honestly I was shocked that WW didn't go Rodgers --especially in this league. Maybe there was 5-6 players I take ahead of Rodgers ------------- AD,Foster,Rice,Martin, TRich (maybe his injury already has me nervous) , and Calvin -- then I am taking Rodgers

Really? You wanted Rodgers? But you hid it so well, how were we to know? ;)

Really? You wanted Rodgers? But you hid it so well, how were we to know? ;)

I was going for the - I will through them off by tell them I want him - that way they will think I don't want him routine. :(

Delay II is on the clock. Come on people I got to get a few picks in here before I end up in the clink.

Is there anyone that is interested in trading up 2.03? I'm on deck right now and there are about 4 or 5 that I like equally.

Is there anyone that is interested in trading up 2.03? I'm on deck right now and there are about 4 or 5 that I like equally.

I would swao 2nd and 3rds with you if the guy I want it there

I have a feeling that I have awhile before I have to pick/trade. :sleep:

I have a feeling that I have awhile before I have to pick/trade. :sleep:

ahill will be aroundthis evening.

i sent up the smoke signal to his cave on the mountain.

he'll see it soon.

ahill will be aroundthis evening.

i sent up the smoke signal to his cave on the mountain.

he'll see it soon.

Maybe I've decided that I won't be on again until Monday. You know, I think I spend too much time on FFToday; I'll see you guys next week.

Maybe I've decided that I won't be on again until Monday. You know, I think I spend too much time on FFToday; I'll see you guys next week.

ww, is that u?

I hear ya man ................... I don't think I will be picking for 15 to 20 :(

I hear ya man ................... I don't think I will be picking for 15 to 20 :(

Just go in and plead not guilty. They'll set you a trial date that should be well after the draft is over. If you get sent to the clink after that, I guess there would be nobody managing your team. However, would anyone really notice the difference? :doublethumbsup:

Just go in and plead not guilty. They'll set you a trial date that should be well after the draft is over. If you get sent to the clink after that, I guess there would be nobody managing your team. However, would anyone really notice the difference? :doublethumbsup:

Yes... There would be a ton less sh!tty trade offers flying around.

Are you planning on not making any trade offers either then?

i spit out my coffee! lol

i spit out my coffee! lol

Was the burning sensation DELAYED or did it hit you immediately?

Was the burning sensation DELAYED or did it hit you immediately?

like if u didnt caps the word delayed noone would get it, ur too funny :lol:

like if u didnt caps the word delayed noone would get it, ur too funny :lol:

I'm here all week until l 9 am tomorrow

try the Veal. POW

4 picks until mine

My Draft que

QB

RB

WR

RB

TE or WR ( still debating)

in order

Damn, it's getting close to my pick. I better take a look at available qb's and figure out which one I'm taking at 2.04

Damn, it's getting close to my pick. I better take a look at available qb's and figure out which one I'm taking at 2.04

that would be awesome, but i know ur goin rb.after last yr, its the most predictable thing in this draft.

joc rd1- rb, rd 2- rb, rd 3- rb. write it down.

problem is, they'll be the wrong ones(sorry couldnt resist).

Focking Melgla's team is already posting 50 points a week with Martin and Rodgers. His Southern Fried Incest team has the start of something special - really special :wub:

I loathe you :mad:

:poundssand:

that would be awesome, but i know ur goin rb.after last yr, its the most predictable thing in this draft.

joc rd1- rb, rd 2- rb, rd 3- rb. write it down.

problem is, they'll be the wrong ones(sorry couldnt resist).

Ha, made me laugh. My strategy is about as predictable as the trade offers I receive from you all once I go rb-rb-rb!

I don't draft players to trade them in the offseason:) If you want one of my rb's, you better focking draft him before I do!

Ha, made me laugh. My strategy is about as predictable as the trade offers I receive from you all once I go rb-rb-rb!

I don't draft players to trade them in the offseason:) If you want one of my rb's, you better focking draft him before I do!

i respect that.

duely noted as well. :thumbsup:

Moz, you still interested in swapping second and thirds?

fock it why not. go ahead an confirm and I will pick

UGH, just make the focking pick already. I'm about to prematurely _______________.