Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

Judge gave me a choice of 30 - AA classes or a add'l month to get a lawyer. I got the lawyer. If it would of been like 5 or 10 meetings fine but 30 jeebus.

Good choice.

Good choice, AA is for quitters, and you are no quitter!

DElay is over here smok'n Meth , Joc hitting a bong every 5 minutes -- and I drink every once in a while and I get the guilt trip :(

Good choice.

Wasn't a choice. I mean if it was reasonable like 5-10 classes I would of taken it -- Hell it might be interesting sitting there hearing the stories anyway. But 30 classes within a year and If I don't show proof within a year I get jail time --- ahhhhhhhhhhh NO!

Anyway I just talked to a Lawyer Yesterday and he said just go and the judge will give you an extra month so I did. He also said with a clean record - I will get 220 in court fees and diversion for 6 months ( meaning as long as I don't have an arrest for 6 months - it does NOT go on my record).

TIP -- Do not get arrested in Indiana -- most backward focking laws I have heard of. When DUI is a class C mis. but PI is a Class B ? I saw people in court who were sitting in jail for PI some for a month or 2.

Baby pigeon was in my garage. He's dead now and I didn't do it. He was up high on shelves and I scared him with a broom, on the third time he flew right into the metal garage door track and landed upside down. Flapped his wings (upside down) several times and died. Felt bad, but those things are pests and live on my roof, make noise and poop. He's better off in pigeon heaven.

Baby pigeon was in my garage. He's dead now and I didn't do it. He was up high on shelves and I scared him with a broom, on the third time he flew right into the metal garage door track and landed upside down. Flapped his wings (upside down) several times and died. Felt bad, but those things are pests and live on my roof, make noise and poop. He's better off in pigeon heaven.

was the garage door open?

Murderer!

Like I said, he flew into the metal and killed himself.

also:

http://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/birds/pigeons/

Pigeons are filthy birds, causing disease and damage. Their droppings are known for triggering human slips and falls, as well as accelerating the aging of structures and statues. This makes it imperative to get rid of pigeons in highly trafficked areas. More seriously, pigeons may carry diseases such as cryptococcosis, toxoplasmosis, salmonella, food poisoning, and more. Also, their droppings may harbor the growth of fungus which causes histoplasmosis. Other pests may live on these birds, including fleas, lice, mites, ticks, and other pests. Pests may also infest nests such as stored product pests.

also:

http://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/birds/pigeons/

Pigeons are filthy birds, causing disease and damage. Their droppings are known for triggering human slips and falls, as well as accelerating the aging of structures and statues. This makes it imperative to get rid of pigeons in highly trafficked areas. More seriously, pigeons may carry diseases such as cryptococcosis, toxoplasmosis, salmonella, food poisoning, and more. Also, their droppings may harbor the growth of fungus which causes histoplasmosis. Other pests may live on these birds, including fleas, lice, mites, ticks, and other pests. Pests may also infest nests such as stored product pests.

fair enough.

fwiw, i wonder wat pigeons have in their pigeonwiki defining humans merit and worth for existence.

DR. Death!

Was just trying to get him down from the top shelves. :dunno:

Excuses will not help you. You need to turn yourself in for cruelty to animals -- you are right up there with Michael Vick buddy!

My face after Mike Tyson finds me: :o ---> :shocking: ---> :blink: ---> :wacko:

forgot the head stone with RIP at the end. ------------ also Bird killer! :mad:

We got

Delay

WW - DK - aka Draft Killer

Gepetto - BBK - Big Bird Killer

And in case you missed it Famous just told us all fock ourselves :(

Oh, I noticed. What's he to do with an old Edgerrin James no longer in the NFL to take with his 2nd round pick again.

Oh, I noticed. What's he to do with an old Edgerrin James no longer in the NFL to take with his 2nd round pick again.

The really sad part is he lucked into the the playoffs that year at 7-6 but got hot and won the title :wall:

I guess I can go ahead and claim the nick name Lush :(

Great band though.

Great band though.

Too bad Delay already has his -- Meth head would of been greta

Famous B Looks at league --------- Famous then eeks out a fart in our general direction :mad: scratches his ass - proceeds to get out 1 last insult and flips us off. He then decides to just leave the board.

He's working and maybe isn't sure who to pick as well. :dunno:

pretty sure he said he's in and out of meetings.

he'll get er done.

well - okay. I was debating whether or not I would even take DMC at 3.7 -- thanks for making it easier.

I told all of you I was in meetings... And I told you who I'd take... Geesh...

Gepetto,

If you don't draft him at 2.10 I will be drafting him at 2.11.... Just an FYI.

Were you talking about DMC? I thought you were talking about Dez Bryant.

Were you talking about DMC? I thought you were talking about Dez Bryant.

Actually, I was talking about both and would have taken either one... Just focking with your mind :)

Shane,

The round 3/4/5 thread, I think is not accounting for 2 picks that are lbh's, (not ahills) b/c of their trade. ?

Shane,

The round 3/4/5 thread, I think is not accounting for 2 picks that are lbh's, (not ahills) b/c of their trade. ?

My stealthy attempt to thwart LBH and assist ahill didn't get by you I see.

Also fock! :mad: I really thought I had a chance at Fitz getting to me here.

Also fock! :mad: I really thought I had a chance at Fitz getting to me here.

not even a slim one...

Fuk u fitz stealer. Man I hate this draft slot

Fuk u fitz stealer. Man I hate this draft slot

I was hoping Fitz was going to slide back to me at 3.09. I guess not