Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

Seriously? Now I just might make you guys wait awhile.

Thanks for putting up the players taken thread joc. Very helpful. I'm sure I'll still be the first to draft someone already drafted tho.

Seriously? Now I just might make you guys wait awhile.

I was actually hoping someone would take the player I want before me to save me from myself. I did really change my mind -- but if you view it as a slighted you in anyway I will complete the trade and pick - as it isn't worth it. Just let me know

I was actually hoping someone would take the player I want before me to save me from myself. I did really change my mind -- but if you view it as a slighted you in anyway I will complete the trade and pick - as it isn't worth it. Just let me know

yep, u declared ur intention, jus like i did wit my keeper. wouldnt wanna set a precedent...

No, if you don't want to trade I won't force it. It may be a bit as I'm exactly torn between 3 players. Fucks!!

seriously if you feel at all slighted that I pulled it back -- I will go ahead and confirm it as you're a good guy and that was somewhat of a b!tch move on my part. -- no worries either way.

you two, get on the focking phone with each other and figure it out.

yep, u declared ur intention, jus like i did wit my keeper. wouldnt wanna set a precedent...

It was a trade that was not confirmed -- I pulled out before or at the same time he confirmed it.

No worries moz, I'll pick once I figure out which guy I want. Anyone else interested in trading up?

No, if you don't want to trade I won't force it. It may be a bit as I'm exactly torn between 3 players. Fucks!!

mathematically, you can be EXACTLY torn between 3 players:) There has to be a tenth of a decimal point favorite out of the three :doh:

No worries moz, I'll pick once I figure out which guy I want. Anyone else interested in trading up?

how about...hurry up :music_guitarred:

I'll be on and off the rest of the evening... If it gets to me can someone shoot me a text?

it likely won't get to you.

I'll be on and off the rest of the evening... If it gets to me can someone shoot me a text?

pm me ur number.

i think i had ur #, but lost it went i got a new ph.

can somebody start to wake ahill up so he'll be fully awake in a few, please?

u know how old people r, takes em a minute to get the juices flowing.

Season premier of Burn Notice starts in 30 min. I will be offline for an hour

also after Joc picks I feel a screeching halt on the horizon. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo There!

also after Joc picks I feel a screeching halt on the horizon. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo There!

I'm going to jump in the shower - back in a few

sent u a pm delay.... also fock u... i'm sure i'm not the oldest one here lol

hey, i nvr calld u old! he all know HT is the old one. he's who i was talkn bout waking up.

hey, i nvr calld u old! he all know HT is the old one. he's who i was talkn bout waking up.

Dude it is almost 8 CST HT is done in bed - :( we might get lucky and he has to change his depends after a while though

About to take a break myself for a little bit ................. I had thought BB06 would of picked already but Ic an understand as I have pretty much 4 players all around the same rank.

Hopefully ht is a spurs fan so he stays up for the game. Isn't he from Texas?

lol

if thats the case, i can guarantee he'e dvring it and wakes up at 0430 to watch it.

guarantee.

with the draft now moving i would like to apologize if anyone was actually pissed at me being on the clock for a few days. With no clear cut player to choose, the draft not officially starting, and Megla out of pocket... I felt it was an acceptable move. Megla did state the 10th and I did not expect him to pick on the 6th. With so many viable options, I really didn't want to select and then have 10 days to second guess the pick.

also, I don't actually care if anyone was pissed :banana:

with the draft now moving i would like to apologize if anyone was actually pissed at me being on the clock for a few days. With no clear cut player to choose, the draft not officially starting, and Megla out of pocket... I felt it was an acceptable move. Megla did state the 10th and I did not expect him to pick on the 6th. With so many viable options, I really didn't want to select and then have 10 days to second guess the pick.

there will be no forgiveness for your hanus transgression. :mad:

no, u were right.

afterall, we arent gonna get going til the 10th when megla comes back anyways.

i think this is where u did the copy/paste thing with megla's quote here about his travel. ( )

suk it.

we'll be 5rds in by fri midnite.

buckleup.

hell yeah. im getting pumped for my second 2nd round pick

where did you go - to the bat cave to analyze your sh!t? You've only had 5 months to figure out who to take with your first pick in the 2nd round. There were only 5 players going off the board. Slacker :banana:

I really didnt think he would take this long - I thought he was kidding and he would pick in a few minutes. I guess BB don't play

if anyone in the early - mid 3rd would like to trade back, as in out of the 3rd, keep me in mind.

PM me here and we can negotiate.

Alright assh0les, I'm picking in a couple of minutes. If I took too long and the next guy isn't on now...well, fvck you guys, I don't care.

Alright assh0les, I'm picking in a couple of minutes. If I took too long and the next guy isn't on now...well, fvck you guys, I don't care.

Thats the spirit! :)