Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

Alright assh0les, I'm picking in a couple of minutes. If I took too long and the next guy isn't on now...well, fvck you guys, I don't care.

take all the time you need. this is PRE draft. don't let these clowns rush you

Alright assh0les, I'm picking in a couple of minutes. If I took too long and the next guy isn't on now...well, fvck you guys, I don't care.

Oh I have patience you focker. I'm on. Make your defense pick and get it over with!

Yea, slow this down. Make sure you are certain before declaring a pick. I haven't even decided my draft strategy, ranked all the players, or done a mock draft yet.

shouldnt u be working on ur tiers?

Thing is, I can take 3 days and I'm still gonna have the same 4 guys staring me in the face. I guess I'll just go with my gut.

Thing is, I can take 3 days and I'm still gonna have the same 4 guys staring me in the face. I guess I'll just go with my gut.

ur my boy, blue!

Alright, let's get this moving so that I can start regretting my pick.

i think ull like it this yr.

I was taking Forte if you took Cj2k. I really wanted Chris Johnson b/c of the serious upgrade they've made this offseason on the o-line and the wr's look stout. This should be a 1700 + 9td year from CJ. Thanks for taking Forte who I just really didn't want on my team. On a side note, he might outproduce CJ2k.

I hope HT takes 1 of the 2 I have basically equal right now. So I can just take the other one.

I was taking Forte if you took Cj2k. I really wanted Chris Johnson b/c of the serious upgrade they've made this offseason on the o-line and the wr's look stout. This should be a 1700 + 9td year from CJ. Thanks for taking Forte who I just really didn't want on my team. On a side note, he might outproduce CJ2k.

nah, u got the right one, joc.

also, jamaal/cj=nice start. looks familiar, too. lot like ur roster last yr.

i will also keep advertising that i am interested in possibly trading for an early - mid 3rd rounder

nah, u got the right one, joc.

also, jamaal/cj=nice start. looks familiar, too. lot like ur roster last yr.

Really the only Back I wanted in the 2nd was Morris - Forte though was third on my list -- but the top 2 on my list are still there. I am rather surprised these 2 players are still there. Right now going back and forth of who I like better. All in all good call by me to not trade and give up the draft position. I knew you were taking CJ as I doubt anyone else here takes him any higher than the 3rd round but he is your legacy player who wouldn't of made it back to you so I understand it.

I really thought Morris or Sjax would have been there at 2.6 - as I knew Joc was taking CJ from the start and I thought the 2 I am choice from now would be gone. :(

I was looking at 3 players for that "1.5" pick . SJax, Morris and Forte.

I know Morris is the ADP choice but being PPR and being that i expect Helu or someone else to be used on 3rd downs, i just wasn't feeling him. SJax v. Forte was a closer call for me with Trestman in chicago but I went with the guy I have always been a fan of. When you look at what michael turner did in that offense in 2010 and 2011, without catching many passes, I couldn't pass it up.

Knew he would not make it to 2.8 with the importance of RB's this year.

Also, I understand Turner was younger in 2010 and 11 than Jackson is this year but Jackson has not recently been hitting that dreaded 300 carry mark. He still looks fresh enough to me. Turner was bound to wear down after 635 carries in those years combined

DK - at your slot I would of gone Rodgers just becasue he is the #1 QB but I honestly don't fault you for Sjax as he has top 5 potential if he is healthy on that offense.

I was looking at 3 players for that "1.5" pick . SJax, Morris and Forte.

I know Morris is the ADP choice but being PPR and being that i expect Helu or someone else to be used on 3rd downs, i just wasn't feeling him. SJax v. Forte was a closer call for me with Trestman in chicago but I went with the guy I have always been a fan of. When you look at what michael turner did in that offense in 2010 and 2011, without catching many passes, I couldn't pass it up.

Knew he would not make it to 2.8 with the importance of RB's this year.

Also, I understand Turner was younger in 2010 and 11 than Jackson is this year but Jackson has not recently been hitting that dreaded 300 carry mark. He still looks fresh enough to me. Turner was bound to wear down after 635 carries in those years combined

I think you made the right call

im sure HT checks in tomorrow morn, u know moz will b around, so ill make sure to be around early tomorrow.

good nite gentlemen.

Yea, slow this down. Make sure you are certain before declaring a pick. I haven't even decided my draft strategy, ranked all the players, or done a mock draft yet.

OK, I have a plan now. Going to draft circles around you fools like every year. :music_guitarred:

OK, I have a plan now. Going to draft circles around you fools like every year. :music_guitarred:

that was fast!

damn ur good.

Its a QB league with this scoring system, have to get a stud. Came down to him and 1 other guy left, though would have had harder time if Forte was still here too had he been.

im sure HT checks in tomorrow morn, u know moz will b around, so ill make sure to be around early tomorrow.

good nite gentlemen.

check that, ghost rider.

were making another run.

HT hit the mark.

Had to wake up for my 11PM ensure shake and depends change.

Now get off the lawn you damn kids.

back to bed you!

we need you fresh on friday draft day! :P

:thumbsup:

Good pick HT. Brees was one of the 4 that I was wrestling with. It's just deeper at QB than it is at RB, so I had to go with Forte. Especially since I'm not picking again for awhile.

Gepetto,

If you don't draft him at 2.10 I will be drafting him at 2.11.... Just an FYI.

Also Brees was the #1 guy I wanted but also who I kind of wanted someone to take ahead of me so i wouldn't.

I was really close to starting my team with Megatron and Brandon Marshall, but WR is deep enough that I needed a RB here.

Gepetto,

If you don't draft him at 2.10 I will be drafting him at 2.11.... Just an FYI.

Who, Priest Holmes? Doubt he makes it to me.

me too :(

thats cause ur a smart guy.

you'll be ok without dez tho.

u knew it was unlikely he got to 2.10

All sorts of options and decisions out there now. This is when it becomes fun :banana:

i see ski, chad, brian, all here, nxt 3 picks, then the turn with ahill.

i do have ahill's # tho and will txt him so u guys can pick after the turn.

FYI, I'm "here" but not super prepared and in meetings... But I'll do my best to not be like delay...

FYI, I'm "here" but not super prepared and in meetings... But I'll do my best to not be like delay...

if tis unintentional, its like delay.

if its on purpose, its like WW.

u decide which one u feel comfortable with. think.

I really thought it would be a tougher choice. But Marshall at 2.6 was a no brainer. Just sucks having to play RB catch up AGAIN.

Judge gave me a choice of 30 - AA classes or a add'l month to get a lawyer. I got the lawyer. If it would of been like 5 or 10 meetings fine but 30 jeebus.

Judge gave me a choice of 30 - AA classes or a add'l month to get a lawyer. I got the lawyer. If it would of been like 5 or 10 meetings fine but 30 jeebus.

Good choice, AA is for quitters, and you are no quitter!

:thumbsup: