Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

Memo to Jim Harbaugh

One coach led his college team into national prominence ... one led his team into disgrace.

Knucklehawk has something like 12,000+ posts to this forum and will squawk again ... nature of the bird.

If you look at all the Seahawks with either crime or drug charges, in my opinion, it does not even begin to compare. And that is not even mentioning the former Seahawk who was charged with either manslaughter or murder a few years back. I could name names, but regardless of the team, you hope the player learns from his mistake and puts it behind him.

I think the point Harbaugh was making had more to do with the sheer number of PED/Adderall issues in just one season attributable to the Hawks players as a group. That should be a cause for league concern if that continues.

Not trying to refute your ridiculous point.

And was not chaning the subject...since it was about Harbaugh's comments about the seahawks.

See...its you who is now trying to ignore that all you do is believe your boys just used Adderall...you seem to always want to deflect away from that.

Too funny.

You are a little dim. This isn't about adderall. But thanks for playing!

I think the point Harbaugh was making had more to do with the sheer number of PED/Adderall issues in just one season attributable to the Hawks players as a group. That should be a cause for league concern if that continues.

And my point is he should shut his mouth when his own backyard is filled with stabbings, bottle beatings and shootings. ITSATIP! Thanks for playing.

When are you people going to learn not to feed the animals? Just move away while the monkey flings his poo.

When are you people going to learn not to feed the animals? Just move away while the monkey flings his poo.

GFY

Exactly.............

This loser just hates successful people. That's why he love his Hawks.............

Exactly.............

This loser just hates successful people. That's why he love his Hawks.............

Talk about incoherent babble. Typical Whiner fan!

You are a little dim. This isn't about adderall. But thanks for playing!

Not dim at all.

Its about how you perceive Harbaugh to be a hypocrite...but conversations also take turns and people roll with them.

And its obvious you don't want to admit that you boys were skirting the rules...nor do you want to admit the liklihood that your boys were not doing Adderall but used that as a convenient excuse.

Because, in the end, you are a blind homer who is 1000x more hypocritical than Harbaugh.

Cause this animal is fun to back into a corner and watch how much of an ass he makes of himself.

Not dim at all.

Its about how you perceive Harbaugh to be a hypocrite...but conversations also take turns and people roll with them.

And its obvious you don't want to admit that you boys were skirting the rules...nor do you want to admit the liklihood that your boys were not doing Adderall but used that as a convenient excuse.

Because, in the end, you are a blind homer who is 1000x more hypocritical than Harbaugh.

This is about Harbaugh's confirmed hypocrisy. Not about "my boys". Again, you can't seem to grasp that. Thus, the nicknames S-L-O Nuts...and Sho Nuff_34

Cause this animal is fun to back into a corner and watch how much of an ass he makes of himself.

Says the bald guy hated on two message boreds :rolleyes:

This is about Harbaugh's confirmed hypocrisy. Not about "my boys". Again, you can't seem to grasp that. Thus, the nicknames S-L-O Nuts...and Sho Nuff_34

Talk about slow...as I clearly stated...conversations morph and take twists all the time.

We get that Harbaugh is a hypocrite (here is a tip...they focking all are).

But you fail to flow with where the conversations has gone several times and keep trying to avoid a simple question.

BTW...you seem to be the only one adding the _34 to my name...its pretty lame...as is your ripoff of RP's incredibly idiotic schtick of the name change.

So you are both a fool...and unoriginal.

Says the bald guy hated on two message boreds :rolleyes:

What does being bald have to do with anything?

And hated...that is funny. Given there are few people that hate me at FBGs...and so many that hate me here that they actually wanted me on another board...unlike you.

Nice try...but as usual, your stalking only shows you don't seem to know a damn thing.

Unfortunately, you clearly state nothing.

Only to morons who can't figure out where things have gone and want to shy away from answering a simple question about their team.

Look...its ok to admit that they probably were not on Adderall...everybody already knows it but you.

Congrats! Now you know how it feels to read your posts. :thumbsup:

Yes...because yours are quite insightful.

Now...go find out what I have been posting at FBGs...do you have like some search algorithm that sends you an email everytime I post over there?

http://afrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/happy-harbaugh1-10-18-12.gif

Total POS. Whines about PEDs (obviously directing his comment at the Seahawks) then goes out of his way to acquire PED user Eric Wright. Now he's snitching to the league that Green Bay wants to play too rough with his quarterback. All the while his thug-ass players can't handle their booze and are threatening people with firearms.

He's a horn-honking poosay. Compare his reaction after Seattle b!tch-slaps his team (again) week 2 to his much classier brother's reaction after last night's de-pantsing.

Total POS. Whines about PEDs (obviously directing his comment at the Seahawks) then goes out of his way to acquire PED user Eric Wright. Now he's snitching to the league that Green Bay wants to play too rough with his quarterback. All the while his thug-ass players can't handle their booze and are threatening people with firearms.

He's a horn-honking poosay. Compare his reaction after Seattle b!tch-slaps his team (again) week 2 to his much classier brother's reaction after last night's de-pantsing.

Nice find Joey! The Harbaugh hypocrisy fest beats on!!!

Only to morons who can't figure out where things have gone and want to shy away from answering a simple question about their team.

Look...its ok to admit that they probably were not on Adderall...everybody already knows it but you.

This thread has nothing to do about Adderall. Start an Adderall thread if that will make you feel better.

Yes...because yours are quite insightful.

Now...go find out what I have been posting at FBGs...do you have like some search algorithm that sends you an email everytime I post over there?

Yes you are so important that I have a search algorithm to email me whenever you post. :rolleyes:

Yes you are so important that I have a search algorithm to email me whenever you post. :rolleyes:

im apparently important enough that you follow me around in other boards...posting my quotes and cry about me...adderall boy.

You're such an internet tough guy Joey..........

This thread has nothing to do about Adderall. Start an Adderall thread if that will make you feel better.

Few things...this is about Harbaughs comments about Seattle...btw, what were some of those about? Adderall.

So right off the bat you are wrong.

Even if not...I will remember this just for you...anytime you post something that has nothing to do with the title of a thread. Maybe I could just link you to this post.

Wait, where have I seen that before? :music_guitarred:

Even if not...I will remember this just for you...anytime you post something that has nothing to do with the title of a thread. Maybe I could just link you to this post.

Wait, where have I seen that before? :music_guitarred:

You mean you think I do what you have been called out for?? :lol:

Oh great...a comment that has nothing to do with anything.

Thanks for your contribution though.

http://forums.footba...=640432&page=38

You're just as big of a tool bag hypocrite as Harbaugh. No wonder you are in here defending him. :thumbsup:

You mean you think I do what you have been called out for?? :lol:

You're just as big of a tool bag hypocrite as Harbaugh. No wonder you are in here defending him. :thumbsup:

Yes, only I will do it correctly...since the example keep trying to use only shows you to be a stalker (talk about hypocrite since you kept claiming I was a stalker)...and also has never worked for what you were trying to use it for.

Also...nice parse.

Any answer about Adderall? Since Harbaugh's comments were about PEDs...so, this topic is actually about Adderall too?

In addition, I suspect you wouldn't answer the question even if I did start a topic about it.

Yes, only I will do it correctly...since the example keep trying to use only shows you to be a stalker (talk about hypocrite since you kept claiming I was a stalker)...and also has never worked for what you were trying to use it for.

Also...nice parse.

Any answer about Adderall? Since Harbaugh's comments were about PEDs...so, this topic is actually about Adderall too?

In addition, I suspect you wouldn't answer the question even if I did start a topic about it.

Oh great...a comment that has nothing to do with anything.

Thanks for your contribution though.

http://forums.footba...=640432&page=38

Typical hawker...can't handle the truth...so he has to resort to that.

Maybe you could call me slo nuff...or slo n nuts...or your favorite that nobody else uses?

Hilarious.

Typical hawker...can't handle the truth...so he has to resort to that.

Maybe you could call me slo nuff...or slo n nuts...or your favorite that nobody else uses?

Hilarious.

I prefer your moniker from FBG: Sho nuff_34

I prefer your moniker from FBG: Sho nuff_34

Go back and read...I said your favorite one that nobody uses.

Its my moniker from who on FBG? Please show me who calls me that (besides you)

Hah!!!

He answers to knuckle hawk

I laugh every time

Don't need PEDS in San Francisco!!

5 Super Bowl victories, more on the way!

He answers to knuckle hawk

I laugh every time

Don't need PEDS in San Francisco!!

5 Super Bowl victories, more on the way!

No you guys just use guns, bottles, and knives. Above Reproach!!

You're such an internet tough guy Joey..........

HarBAWWW is the wannabe tough guy. A mediocre QB and overrated head coach with a superstar attitude. I can't wait to watch him be slowly exposed as he runs through all the talent he inherited.

Ex Seahawks now of course

Hate to break it to you but this is about your CURRENT coach. Not about ex Seahawks, not about long ago Niner SBs. Dude stop living in the past.