Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

Memo to Jim Harbaugh

Looking up 6 year old articles now?

Someone sure is butt hurt by Harbaugh rightfully calling Carrol out.

Hypocrite Harbaugh Strikes Again!!

Harbaugh took a clear shot at his enemies up north, while stumping for the relative cleanliness of his own program....

One wonders what Bo Schembechler would think of the trade made on Friday. The 49ers sent a conditional pick to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for cornerback Eric Wright, who served a four-game suspension just last year for a violation of the league's substance-abuse policy. Wright later admitted to using Adderall, and he missed four games after his appeal was denied. Wright was arrested for an alleged DUI charge in 2012 that was later dropped, and per Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times, he was arrested for a similar charge on July 12 of this year. He posted $5,000 bond in that case.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jim-harbaugh-jab-seahawks-rings-hollow-eric-wright-212203544.html

ABOVE REPROACH!! :lol:

Ago, knuckles has never been the same once all the USC stuff came out on sneaky pete

No but you're kid is.queerbral :banana:

It's "your," retard.

Grammar police!!! I love it.

He's just pointing out what a retard you are. In addition to being obsessed with Harbaugh (and hating all successful people), you can't use the correct grammar. What's wrong with that?

Link to me hating successful people. :rolleyes: Oh and I'm smarter than you and secretary boy on my worst day. ITSATIP

Jim Harbaugh, the Seahawks and Adderall
July, 22, 2013
Jul 22
7:50
PM ET
By Mike Sando | ESPN.com
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has been known to take issue with those who would, in his view, twist his words.

He did so famously regarding Peyton Manning and other subjects last year.

Harbaugh felt a need to set the record straight Monday regarding another sensitive subject: what he said in June regarding players from the NFC West-rival Seattle Seahawks testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs, specifically Adderall.

Back then, Harbaugh responded to a question about the Seahawks by saying he "definitely noticed" suspensions handed down to Seattle players. He brought up Adderall later in the same answer, suggesting agents could be blaming the prescription drug for positive tests. He answered a followup question by saying the 49ers want to be "above reproach" in everything they do, punctuating those remarks by referencing a Bo Schembechler quote about cheaters having already lost.

We pick up the action Monday, when reporters covering the 49ers brought up the subject in relation to Eric Wright, the cornerback San Francisco tried to acquire from Tampa Bay. Wright reportedly tested positive for Adderall while with the Buccaneers last season. His trade to the 49ers fell through when the team failed Wright on a physical examination. Harbaugh referred Wright-related questions to general manager Trent Baalke.

Reporter: During mini-camp you had some pretty strong words about the Seahawks and their Adderall problem and Eric Wright --

Harbaugh: I don’t agree with that.

Reporter: Hmm?

Harbaugh: The way you characterized it.

Reporter: You don’t agree with how I characterized it?

Harbaugh: No.

Reporter: You don’t think those were strong words?

Harbaugh: That I was aware?

Reporter: Well, you said you wanted to make sure that your guys didn’t do stuff like that, that you played by the rules, and yet Eric Wright did have some of that. Were you aware of that when you signed him, that that was in his past?

Harbaugh: What I’m going to say is, like I just said, talk to Trent on that. He’s a better person to talk to about it. He’s got a clear understanding of the transaction.

Reporter: You did say that, I think you said, you wanted to be above reproach or beyond reproach.

Harbaugh: Correct. That hasn’t changed.

Reporter: Do you think that everyone on your roster qualifies for that at this point?

Harbaugh: I think our guys do a great job of playing within the rules, yes. And as a coach you anticipate and you deal with things as they occur. Anticipate and resolve.We've discussed Harbaugh's comments and how they related to Wright in some depth. Some Seattle fans have branded the 49ers as hypocritical for trying to acquire a cornerback linked to Adderall not long after Harbaugh made comments about Adderall and the need to stay above reproach. Some 49ers fans have objected, suggesting it's unfair to judge Harbaugh or the 49ers for any offenses a player committed before joining the team.

Harbaugh would have us believe his comments about Adderall were not specific to the Seahawks. In his view, he merely acknowledged having noticed a run of PED-related suspensions affecting Seattle over the past couple seasons. The other comments, this thinking goes, were about his own team and the need to stay above reproach.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/104281/jim-harbaugh-the-seahawks-and-adderall

ABOVE REPROACH!! :clap:

No Comment, ERRRRR I mean ABOVE REPROACH!!!! :overhead:

The curious case of Eric Wright came to a sudden end Monday when the cornerback failed his physical with the 49ers, rendering null and void a trade with Tampa Bay three days earlier. The 49ers had agreed to send a late-round draft pick in 2014 to the Buccaneers for the troubled cornerback pending a physical. The trade was conditional, meaning that if Wright, 27, did not make the 53-man squad the 49ers would not owe the Buccaneers anything.

The failed physical sent Wright back to the Buccaneers, who promptly released him. Wright is now a free agent.

The sequence re-raised suspicions that the 49ers were not aware of Wright's recent suspicion-of-DUI arrest in Los Angeles before agreeing to the trade. Wright was pulled over on July 12, about a year after another DUI arrest in Los Angeles. He was never charged in the 2012 case and has not yet been charged in this one, either. News of Wright's July 12 arrest was not made public until after the trade was made.

Jim Harbaugh was characteristically closed-lipped on the matter on Monday. Asked if he knew about Wright's DUI arrest, the 49ers coach referred questions to general manager Trent Baalke. "He's got a clearer understanding of the specific transaction," Harbaugh said. "So I'll defer to him on that."

Baalke, through the team's public relations director, declined comment.

When minicamp ended last month, Harbaugh warned players about appearing in police blotters during the seven weeks before training camp. Wright's acquisition seemed to undermine that message.

The cornerback has had other infractions. He was suspended for four games last season for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy. Wright later said he tested positive for Adderall.

In 2005 Wright transferred from USC to UNLV after he was investigated for suspicion of rape. No charges were filed in that case.

Harbaugh also had no comment about the ugly off-field incident involving starting linebacker Ahmad Brooks. The Santa Clara County District Attorney spent more than a month investigating a case in which Brooks on June 8 allegedly struck teammate Lamar Divens in the head three times with a beer bottle. Divens required stitches.

The district attorney ultimately dropped the case because it felt a jury would not convict Brooks. That's partially because Divens demanded $1 million from Brooks in exchange for not pressing charges, the district attorney said.

Brooks, however, still could be disciplined by the NFL, which is reviewing the case, or by the 49ers. Asked about possible punishment, Harbaugh said, "Had conversations, but not that we're going to talk about here."

Brooks is scheduled to report to training camp with the rest of the veterans on Wednesday. If he does miss time this season, his starting spot likely would be filled by Parys Haralson, who is healthy again after missing the 2012 season with a torn triceps.

-- Matt Barrows

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/07/harbaugh-no-comments-his-way-through-touchy-questions-on-wright-brooks.html#more

Link to me hating successful people. :rolleyes: Oh and I'm smarter than you and secretary boy on my worst day. ITSATIP

ABOVE REPROACH!! :clap:

You show that your IQ is in the teens with every post you make. As far as you hating successful people, it's so obvious that no link is required.......... :music_guitarred:

Jim Harbaugh is borderline autistic, has no friend in the world aside from his brother who has to be his friend, tends to put his foot in his mouth, and is your classic meathead. Somewhat the John Goodman role in Revenge of the Nerds.

You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of Goddamned nerds. [shouts]*Nerds*! Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and my *coach*!

Well, he does seem to get results as he brings programs up from the scrap heap and makes teams good again. I'll give him that. Still, as God as my witness, he's got Aspergers.

And the football gods hate him.

As far as you hating successful people, it's so obvious that no link is required.......... :music_guitarred:

So you've got nothing but your retarded opinion. Gotcha Chief! ;) .

So you've got nothing but your retarded opinion. Gotcha Chief! ;) .

So...pretty much the same as you?

:wub: :wub: He's back!!! and bald as ever!!! :clap:

Yes...I am bald.

Does not change the fact that you have been crying about Harbaugh for a while now...and this is the best response you have.

Keep up the good fight.

Yes...I am bald.

Does not change the fact that you have been crying about Harbaugh for a while now...and this is the best response you have.

Keep up the good fight.

:wub: :wub:

Sorry that you have a thing for me...but Im not into dudes.

Try philly.

Here’s a story we’ve never encountered before. (That’s a reaction we seem to have all too often when covering the NFL.)

49ers linebacker Aldon Smith and Titans tight end Delanie Walker face a lawsuit in California. According to CSNBayArea.com, a man named Ronndale Esporlas contends that he was shot while attending a party hosted by Smith.

Smith, per the lawsuit, hosted a party at his home on June 29, 2012, at a cover charge of $10 and a per-drink cost of $5.

Esporlas claims that, when the time came to end the party, Smith and Walker “appeared on the balcony of the house, brandished handguns, and began shooting in the air.” Esporlas contends that Walker then made his way to the driveway of the home, where Walker “began firing a handgun in the air and towards others attending the party.” Which then allegedly prompted a group of people near the street to begin firing gunshots back toward Smith’s house.

Esporlas claims he was caught in the crossfire, struck twice with bullets, and “sustained serious, catastrophic and permanent injuries.”

Both Smith and Walker were allegedly intoxicated.

The date of the party, which started on the evening of June 29, 2012 and continued into June 30, meshes with an incident that resulted in Smith being stabbed in the shoulder and abdomen while he tried to break up a fight at a large party. Per the reports that emerged at the time, Smith and two persons who sustained gunshot wounds were treated at a local hospital.

The suit was filed on Tuesday, five days before the 49ers open the 2013 regular season with a home game against the Packers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/03/aldon-smith-delanie-walker-named-in-lawsuit-over-alleged-shooting/

ABOVE REPROACH!!!! :overhead: :banana:

So Walker is a 9er then right?

Oh wait...he's not.

Another fail in Hawker's obsession with Harbaugh.

So Walker is a 9er then right?

Oh wait...he's not.

Another fail in Hawker's obsession with Harbaugh.

Link to me stating Walker is 49er? My god you are fockin dumb :overhead: :lol:

Hi Stalker :wave:

You call me a stalker...then provide a months old link where you follow me around on another board.

A link you have used several times to try and prove something...but have been misguided and flat out wrong each time.

Thanks.

Link to me stating Walker is 49er? My god you are fockin dumb :overhead: :lol:

Well...considering it was Walker who was doing the shooting according to the quotes...at least supposedly "towards people"...nothing about the guy who is actually still a 9er...and you are whining about Harbaugh...I guess Id ask...what is your point?

Other than you are obsessed with the coach from another team and can't stop crying about him?

Well...considering it was Walker who was doing the shooting according to the quotes...at least supposedly "towards people"...nothing about the guy who is actually still a 9er...and you are whining about Harbaugh...I guess Id ask...what is your point?

Other than you are obsessed with the coach from another team and can't stop crying about him?

Above reproach means above reproach. Sorry you're too dumb to get it !

Dude im loving this thread and im not even sure whats going on in it! Hawker back and forths are so great!

Edit: Ok all caught up on the Harbaugh drama, he made comments about how seattle is drugged up. Well I expect rivalry trash talking so this is nothing surprising. Ill even go so far as to agree with Hawker that Harbs apparently has craziness of his own team to deal with and to focus on that. If I were a sea fan id say the same thing. But I love me some trash talk so I want to see more of that from Harbs and as many rebuttals from sea players as I can possibly read!

Dude im loving this thread and im not even sure whats going on in it! Hawker back and forths are so great!

Edit: Ok all caught up on the Harbaugh drama, he made comments about how seattle is drugged up. Well I expect rivalry trash talking so this is nothing surprising. Ill even go so far as to agree with Hawker that Harbs apparently has craziness of his own team to deal with and to focus on that. If I were a sea fan id say the same thing. But I love me some trash talk so I want to see more of that from Harbs and as many rebuttals from sea players as I can possibly read!

Buckle up. Week 2 is coming quickly! :thumbsup:

Above reproach means above reproach. Sorry you're too dumb to get it !

Oh...I get it...you are a pitiful obsessed Hawks homer who likes to keep whining.

The main instigator in the thing you claimed is not even on their team anymore...seems it is pretty much above reproach.

Not their fault your team has a bunch of cheaters...oh yeah, I forgot, you believe that they were all just on adderall.

Hah...

Oh...I get it...you are a pitiful obsessed Hawks homer who likes to keep whining.

The main instigator in the thing you claimed is not even on their team anymore...seems it is pretty much above reproach.

Not their fault your team has a bunch of cheaters...oh yeah, I forgot, you believe that they were all just on adderall.

Hah...

Yea adderall usage is worse than stabbings, shootings and bottle beatings. You are dumb. :thumbsdown:

ABOVE REPROACH!

Yea adderall usage is worse than stabbings, shootings and bottle beatings. You are dumb. :thumbsdown:

ABOVE REPROACH!

Dumb is that you still think your boys used nothing but adderall.

But keep trying.

Dumb is that you still think your boys used nothing but adderall.

But keep trying.

When you can't refute the pioint, just change the subject. This is about Harbaugh's above reproach hypocrisy, not about Seattle. But thanks for playing. :music_guitarred:

When you can't refute the pioint, just change the subject. This is about Harbaugh's above reproach hypocrisy, not about Seattle. But thanks for playing. :music_guitarred:

Not trying to refute your ridiculous point.

And was not chaning the subject...since it was about Harbaugh's comments about the seahawks.

See...its you who is now trying to ignore that all you do is believe your boys just used Adderall...you seem to always want to deflect away from that.

Too funny.