Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

The Declaration of Independance

Of course I have a smart phone numbnuts. Ever heard of the mobile version of a website? Jesus Christ it's 2015 :lol:

Yep. I'm smart enough to use both the mobile, and full, version of this site.

Apparently, you aren't.

Yep. I'm smart enough to use both the mobile, and full, version of this site.

Apparently, you aren't.

You use the full version on a smart phone? Jesus you're even dumber than I thought. Talk about a PITA

You use the full version on a smart phone? Jesus you're even dumber than I thought. Talk about a PITA

You can't reply with a :clap: on mobile unless you have them all memorized...which, Im sure he does.

I use both. Neither is a PITA, but then I'm much smarter than you.

Sorry you are easily confused.

The funny thing is I can't even see your focking sig since I post on my phone :lol:

All that obsessing and apparent collection of my posts and it doesn't even accomplish anything! :lol:

My god you are pathetic :first:

It's an interesting experiment he is doing with that sig; makes you seem a bit obsessed with him. Just saying. :dunno:

It's an interesting experiment he is doing with that sig; makes you seem a bit obsessed with him. Just saying. :dunno:

It's called "context" jerry. HTH

And if Worms had that sig with RP quotes...you would claim Worms is obsessed with him Id bet.

Of course...those quotes would be little more than "RMFF" and emoticons.

and lets see...who bumped this thread that was months old after Titans started posting again?

Too bad all you clowns who signed this Declaration of Independence and declared you were leaving for your board didn't keep your word.

Wow. :lol:

It also demonstrates that Worms takes this place waaaaay too seriously.

It also demonstrates that Worms takes this place waaaaay too seriously.

Be a fun time arguing with drobeski and gfiafp

And if Worms had that sig with RP quotes...you would claim Worms is obsessed with him Id bet.

Of course...those quotes would be little more than "RMFF" and emoticons.

and lets see...who bumped this thread that was months old after Titans started posting again?

So basically you agree with my assessment that it makes Worms look kinda obsessed, but deflect by saying that I wouldn't comment if the roles were reversed? Probably true on both counts. But my sense is that RP posts that kinda stuff with a virtually pure intention to troll the likes of people like Worms. And... you. And you guys just can't help yourselves but respond. I'm glad you do, because it keeps this place entertaining in a way. :dunno:

So basically you agree with my assessment that it makes Worms look kinda obsessed, but deflect by saying that I wouldn't comment if the roles were reversed? Probably true on both counts. But my sense is that RP posts that kinda stuff with a virtually pure intention to troll the likes of people like Worms. And... you. And you guys just can't help yourselves but respond. I'm glad you do, because it keeps this place entertaining in a way. :dunno:

So you admit RP is obsessed and thinks about ways to get people he doesn't jnow to respond.

In other words, a number of people live RMFF in his noggin.

So you admit RP is obsessed and thinks about ways to get people he doesn't jnow to respond.

Are you asking someone you don't know to respond to you? :banana:

Not obsessed at all :lol:

Who posted in: The Declaration of Independance
Recliner Pilot 35
HenryHill9323 17