Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

The official "Screw it, im starting Lacy vs the niners and I dont care." Thread

U heard me, drafted Lacy to flex so dammit im flexing him. Dont care that Lance moore is in a shootout and dont care if the niners D is tough, im starting Lacy and thats that. Anyone else starting Lacy despite having other options at rb or flex that ur friends are whispering to you would be safer starts?

U heard me, drafted Lacy to flex so dammit im flexing him. Dont care that Lance moore is in a shootout and dont care if the niners D is tough, im starting Lacy and thats that. Anyone else starting Lacy despite having other options at rb or flex that ur friends are whispering to you would be safer starts?

I always play to win, but if everyone in your league gets a ribbon, by all means, start lacy. You can always join another free league.

I'm starting Lacy as my #2 RB. Its a dynasty league, and I'm in a rebuilding year. Only other options are M. Ball and Ingram. I'm hoping he falls forward for a TD to save my day.

I'm starting Lacy as my #2 RB. Its a dynasty league, and I'm in a rebuilding year. Only other options are M. Ball and Ingram. I'm hoping he falls forward for a TD to save my day.

IMO Ingram has a much better chance of falling forward for a TD in his matchup.

Poor Lacy... he spent the past few years running through gaping holes, and he gets to play the Niners in his first NFL game. :(

Poor Lacy... he spent the past few years running through gaping holes, and he gets to play the Niners in his first NFL game. :(

Oh, trust that after the game he will be running through more gaping holes all night.

Starting Lacy as my flex2. My other choices are suspended, hurt, or K. Moreno who I also like.

Hey me too! Currently starting Tate in flex over Lance Moore and Lacy. 0.5 PPR. I also have Arian Foster starting. But may switch Tate out for Moore before Sunday. I'm thinking either of those better options than Lacy this week.

Behind the Packers O-line. Ouch.

Related topic :

The " I'm starting Cam Newton over the SEA D, dammit. That's why I drafted him " .

Starting both of them.

Flexing Lacy over James Jones and Vereen (non-ppr).

Starting Cam over Dalton.

Packers bad O-line + 49ers great run D doesn't spell success for Lacy in his first ever game, I would sit him if you have options.

I had a decision late last season whether or not to go with Ridley vs the 49ers and I chose to sit him even though he had been consistent all season, he ended up with 3 points...

Packers bad O-line + 49ers great run D doesn't spell success for Lacy in his first ever game, I would sit him if you have options.

I had a decision late last season whether or not to go with Ridley vs the 49ers and I chose to sit him even though he had been consistent all season, he ended up with 3 points...

DuJuan Harris...11/53 TD Barely used in the 2nd half eventhough the score was 24-21 at the half.

Thats with this bad Oline and their great run D.

Yes...if you have options...sitting is great. But Id say many that drafted Lacy after that 2nd preseason game, paid a high enough price their options are not great.