Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

Let's try a week one pool for a Megalodon shark tooth set.

Still in:

Colonel Hogan -2 CRC 31

Big Blue -2 GRT 44

unclemercy -2 CET 44

----

Voltaire -3 CRT 45

420allstars -3 CRT 43

IMMensa -3 CRT 43

edit: this was done independantly of GoColts and backs him up also I've saved all the results offline to lock them in to prevent editing.

That's awesome. Thanks for the help!!! So if it goes CRT there will be a 6 way tie. Could be two winners also.

Holy sh1t, I'm still in it? If the Giants win, I'll be the only one at 11-2 and be in good shape. :thumbsup:

Still in:

Colonel Hogan -2 CRC 31

Big Blue -2 GRT 44

unclemercy -2 CET 44

----

Voltaire -3 CRT 45

420allstars -3 CRT 43

IMMensa -3 CRT 43

edit: this was done independantly of GoColts and backs him up also I've saved all the results offline to lock them in to prevent editing.

My kids (6 & 4 y/o boys) are dinosaur nuts. They watch specials about megalodon, and they were so excited when I told them about the contest. However, My oldest asked if I picked the "tigers" (meaning bengals)? I told him I did, and he said he thought that was a bad idea. If we don't win, I think he is gonna jump ship on the Bengals, and I can't really blame him.

My kids (6 & 4 y/o boys) are dinosaur nuts. They watch specials about megalodon, and they were so excited when I told them about the contest. However, My oldest asked if I picked the "tigers" (meaning bengals)? I told him I did, and he said he thought that was a bad idea. If we don't win, I think he is gonna jump ship on the Bengals, and I can't really blame him.

You have a great chance even if the Eagles win.

You have a great chance even if the Eagles win.

it's a win for you. my kids have now seen your website you crafty bastard. I like this one ==> c6031Parotodus benedini shark tooth

Yo guys. I have been drinking tonight. I do not want to make a mistake so I will figure out the winner in the morning. :)

I'm sure most will be able to tell who won going by Voltaire's post and adding the results from the last 3 games.

unclemercy is the only 13-2 (only 15 games remember we didn't include Thursday) participant, there's your winner.

pats
titans
saints

bucs
chiefs
seahawks
bears

browns
lions
colts
niners
rams
cowboys

eagles
texans

Looks like unclemercy with the win. As someone who has won one of these megatooth contests in the past, you will LOVE this prize man. Congrats.

Congrats unclemercy

PM me by Sunday with an address. Otherwise I will send it to the second place winner. :first:

You are welcome. I am glad you like them!!

you should do another one of these Bill...i want another shot!