Sign in to follow this  
t-birdie

The grand-daddy of FF overthink

In my experience with FF, most games are won by the team that scores the most points...so I usually play the player that I think will score the most points.

You still don't even understand what I'm saying.

You are bar none the weakest link here or anywhere. :(

Keep telling yourself that. One day you'll believe it. No amount of deflection on your part can take away from your incredibly horrific fantasy advice. ITSATIP

Keep telling yourself that. One day you'll believe it. No amount of deflection on your part can take away from your incredibly horrific fantasy advice. ITSATIP

:lol: Isn't this where you tell me in only a "tough guy" online but you're a tough guy here and everywhere else like in the Geek Club, you friggin clown. :overhead:

OP glad tht call worked out.

:lol: Isn't this where you tell me in only a "tough guy" online but you're a tough guy here and everywhere else like in the Geek Club, you friggin clown. :overhead:

No this is where I tell you that you suck at fantasy advice. :wave:

No this is where I tell you that you suck at fantasy advice. :wave:

Not going to talk about what a macho man you are here? I guess you save that for the Geek Club. :lol:

you 2 gaybirds are boring the rest of us. Seriously, it's not even mildly entertaining...

you 2 gaybirds are boring the rest of us. Seriously, it's not even mildly entertaining...

That's hardly fair, at least take a side, dude.

Not going to talk about what a macho man you are here? I guess you save that for the Geek Club. :lol:

No amount of deflection can take away from your brilliant fantasy advice to the OP. Keep trying though!

Go call someone who gives a shite.

Moral victory, LoL. I lost by 30.

Rams fan here , so I thought I would start Cook again this week , so at the last minute I took out Olson and put cook in. missed out on bonus and the Td

Moral victory, LoL. I lost by 30.

I lost a brutal one last night when Kaep doomed me, it happens. Anyways glad it worked out for you.

• Like 1

I lost a brutal one last night when Kaep doomed me, it happens. Anyways glad it worked out for you.

So glad the Seahawks bent you over! But you probably enjoyed that! Keep trying to act like you had anything to do with his roster decision! What a tool bag LOL!

Okay, so... I agree with playing who you think will score more points, at least most of the time. The studs always philosophy is too black and white and I don't think Brady should be considered a stud with his receiving options. Anyways, instead of making fun of each others philosophies why not just give your opinion/advice. There is no one way to win in fantasy. Many different ways work. Don't people come here to help each other out in winning a championship? If you already know everything there is to know about fantasy football, then why post on this forum? Maybe I'm just a little cranky because my Jags suck giant gorilla balls, but seriously... Just me?

Okay, so... I agree with playing who you think will score more points, at least most of the time. The studs always philosophy is too black and white and I don't think Brady should be considered a stud with his receiving options. Anyways, instead of making fun of each others philosophies why not just give your opinion/advice. There is no one way to win in fantasy. Many different ways work. Don't people come here to help each other out in winning a championship? If you already know everything there is to know about fantasy football, then why post on this forum? Maybe I'm just a little cranky because my Jags suck giant gorilla balls, but seriously... Just me?

You don't want fantasy advice from MDC.

You don't want fantasy advice from MDC.

I was making a general statement about this board. Half the time people are attacking others on here. Anyways, just saying the point of this board is to help each other out. At least, I thought that was the point. If you don't agree with someones idea then state why and back it up with a sound argument. I think that is more productive then putting someones idea down and calling them stupid. No? Just me?

I was making a general statement about this board. Half the time people are attacking others on here. Anyways, just saying the point of this board is to help each other out. At least, I thought that was the point. If you don't agree with someones idea then state why and back it up with a sound argument. I think that is more productive then putting someones idea down and calling them stupid. No? Just me?

What I've been telling a lot of fools on this board for the past few days. There's a whole lot of losers here who feel better about themselves by ridiculing complete strangers over a keyboard....sad.