Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Jets at New England Patriots - In-Game Discussion

Geno Smith to Santonio Holmes for 57 yards.

BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....he just threw to a receiver that was laying on the ground.

Does it get any better than this!

Bring back Tom Tupa!!

• Like 1

Suspend both teams for "Playing a game that is detrimental to the league"

Mangold wasn't that late. Talib is a doosh - a dumb doosh who risked the win with a dumb play. Get down and u win. Run dance celebrate taunt and you may fumble.

Dumb person.

Dumb football play.

Aqib Talib.

Mangold wasn't that late. Talib is a doosh - a dumb doosh who risked the win with a dumb play. Get down and u win. Run dance celebrate taunt and you may fumble.

Dumb person.

Dumb football play.

Aqib Talib.

Lighten up....Taunt??? Hardly.....Mangold was the doosh on that one.

Lighten up....Taunt??? Hardly.....Mangold was the doosh on that one.

As a Pats fan I'm angry at Talib for dumb football. Int and down and you win. Int and run around and you're the SD chargers a few years ago.

My conclusions...

The Pats aren't who we are used to seeing. They've eeked out ugly wins vs two really bad teams in Buffalo and the Jets. They might be 2-0, but they just aren't that good IMO. This dynasty is close to crumbling, but it's been a very good run for you pats fans.

The NYJ's have a lot of good pieces in place in the trenches on both sides. They really should've won this game. Too bad Gino Smith is their QB, and they are counting on Stephen Hill. Those two alone lost the game tonight and need to be replaced. Unfortunately, this team has zero point zero weapons and qb's and wr's just flat out blow. I really liked their defense and rushing attack thanks to the very good play of the o-line.

As a Pats fan I'm angry at Talib for dumb football. Int and down and you win. Int and run around and you're the SD chargers a few years ago.

I'm a Pats fan, too, and you're going overboard in trying to show you're not a homer. Yeah, Talib should've taken a knee, but we've seen this a million times when guys make a pick at the end of a game. He thought he had a shot to take it back, made a couple of moves, said "fock it", and ran out of bounds. Big fockin' deal.Then Mangold dives at his knees from behind.

My conclusions...

The Pats aren't who we are used to seeing. They've eeked out ugly wins vs two really bad teams in Buffalo and the Jets. They might be 2-0, but they just aren't that good IMO. This dynasty is close to crumbling, but it's been a very good run for you pats fans.

The NYJ's have a lot of good pieces in place in the trenches on both sides. They really should've won this game. Too bad Gino Smith is their QB, and they are counting on Stephen Hill. Those two alone lost the game tonight and need to be replaced. Unfortunately, this team has zero point zero weapons and qb's and wr's just flat out blow. I really liked their defense and rushing attack thanks to the very good play of the o-line.

We'll have to wait and see once Gronkowski and Amendola comes back. The offense didn't look good, but the defense looks good. Both are misleading. Offense is missing key players and the defense played against two rookie QB's on bad teams. Once they get everyone back and the rookies settle down, we'll see where they're at. Hopefully they fail, but we have to wait and see....

We'll have to wait and see once Gronkowski and Amendola comes back. The offense didn't look good, but the defense looks good. Both are misleading. Offense is missing key players and the defense played against two rookie QB's on bad teams. Once they get everyone back and the rookies settle down, we'll see where they're at. Hopefully they fail, but we have to wait and see....

One does not simply get Amendola back. He is like going to the movies and seeing nothing but trailers, never the full feature.

and you're going overboard in trying to show you're not a homer. Yeah, Talib should've tAken a knee.

I don't particularly care about being a homer or not. That's a STUPID play by Talib and it annoyed me - I wanted to hit him. Fall down and the game is over. How are you OK with him not doing that?

I don't particularly care about being a homer or not. That's a STUPID play by Talib and it annoyed me - I wanted to hit him. Fall down and the game is over. How are you OK with him not doing that?

Like I said, yeah, he should've taken a knee. But I've seen a lot worse, and I've been annoyed a lot more by guys juking and jiving instead of going down. But he made a couple of moves, and ran out of bounds. Again, I can't fathom how you can't be more pissed at Mangold.

Like I said, yeah, he should've taken a knee. But I've seen a lot worse, and I've been annoyed a lot more by guys juking and jiving instead of going down. But he made a couple of moves, and ran out of bounds. Again, I can't fathom how you can't be more pissed at Mangold.

Ok. Fair enough. I'm blind to Mangold bc I'm so pissed at Talib and wanted to tackle him myself.

Ok. Fair enough. I'm blind to Mangold bc I'm so pissed at Talib and wanted to tackle him myself.

Had Talib cut to the middle of the field, I'd be right with ya. He got to the point where I thought "OK, enough", and he ran for the sideline. He got me to the brink of being annoyed, that's about it.

The guy ices the game for us and all you got is venom? Yea he asked for it... It's his fault Mangold late hit him. I would have preferred he keeled down but you are just being a giant whiny girl.

Ffs get over yourself.

The guy ices the game for us and all you got is venom? Yea he asked for it... It's his fault Mangold late hit him. I would have preferred he keeled down but you are just being a giant whiny girl.

Ffs get over yourself.

You gotta be sh!tin' me.......

I wouldn't count on Amendola. All Pats fans have heard this guy is injury prone - he continues to prove it. What happens when it gets cold and Amendola gets popped once? Gronk will no doubt help later in the season once he gets his form back.

Don't tell me the defense looks good. The Jets oline won tonight with lots of 4-6 yard rushes from mediocre running backs. The wr's were open, but the QB couldn't complete several of the basic passes. If Gino was decent, and there were actually WR options on that team...NE would've been clobbered. Buffalo and NYJ aren't anywhere in the same league as Denver, SF, NO, or Houston.

Brandon Lloyd, Randy Moss, Deion Branch, Troy Brown, David Givens.....anyone, please come talk Tom off the ledge. This is by far the worst group of wr's he's ever had.

Don't forget David Pattern.

Fack this is game that Brady should fack

This sums up my feelings about the game pretty well.

I watched the same game you guys did but I always wait till Friday before reading the thread. Its badness is a thing of pure awesome.

Don't tell me the defense looks good. The Jets oline won tonight with lots of 4-6 yard rushes from mediocre running backs. The wr's were open, but the QB couldn't complete several of the basic passes. If Gino was decent, and there were actually WR options on that team...NE would've been clobbered. Buffalo and NYJ aren't anywhere in the same league as Denver, SF, NO, or Houston.

:thumbsup:

This. I'm actually as concerned with the D as the O at this point. Not just the run D, but still very little pressure from the front four, and yeah we got three picks, but all three were poorly thrown balls more than particularly good coverage. We're not going to play rookie Qbs every week.