Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Jets at New England Patriots - In-Game Discussion

This is going to be the UGLYest game my Pats ever win... yikes

This could be a long season. How the hell did they move the ball down field last week for that game winning FG?

All I've heard is how bad the NE WRs are but Brady has made at least 5 bad throws I've seen. It takes two to tango.

We got cancer and you're bitching about the athletes foot.

Patriots offense looks bad without Amendola out there--even with him, they didn't look all too great last week. Glad I skipped over Brady in a few drafts.

Same here

dont know why brady keeps throwing to dropson :doh:

Right now Brady has his people tracking down Brandon Lloyd!!

This ain't worth going to work tired for. Good night all.

Take it easy..........................

I tell myself that every Thursday and Monday.....yet here I am!

Right now Brady has his people tracking down Brandon Lloyd!!

I wonder if Tom Brady will be sending a few texts to Brandon Lloyd tonight

wow

I wonder if Tom Brady will be sending a few texts to Brandon Lloyd tonight

Jinx

This ain't worth going to work tired for. Good night all.

Take it easy..........................

I think you might have the right idea.

Brandon Lloyd, Randy Moss, Deion Branch, Troy Brown, David Givens.....anyone, please come talk Tom off the ledge. This is by far the worst group of wr's he's ever had.

We got cancer and you're bitching about the athletes foot.

Hey it's not my fault your head coach and management are so cocky they think they can just plug 'anybody' in the offense and it doesn't matter.

Pay Welker. Keep your veterans not named Brady. Stop acting like the System means more than the Athletes.

The cancer isn't rookie WR's. Every team has those. The cancer is the fact coach and GM are so cocky they think it wouldn't matter.

The Jets look like the better team.

Yeah - and Hillarry Clinton is hotter than Rosie O Donnell.

This game is a thing of beauty, facing Brady and he only has 1 measly TD? It's like a free win if he ends with less than 20.

The real question is which one of us is the alias :ninja: :ninja:

lol...they say you have an identical twin somewhere in the world..... :dunno:

Wet cheerleaders, best thing I've seen in this game....

Hey it's not my fault your head coach and management are so cocky they think they can just plug 'anybody' in the offense and it doesn't matter.

Pay Welker. Keep your veterans not named Brady. Stop acting like the System means more than the Athletes.

The cancer isn't rookie WR's. Every team had tthose. The cancer is the fact coach and GM are so cocky they think it wouldn't matter.

Agree and disagree. They had Edelman to take Welkers spot. I think Edelman is doing a pretty good job. They also signed Danny Amendola, who when healthy, is pretty good. They also have Rob Gronkowski, who is an elite TE. So over the course of the off season they looked pretty good. Two veteran wr's that could excel in the dink and dunk system in NE and a TE second to none. Well, the season comes and Edelman is doing his job, but Amendola is out and Gronk is still hurt. Now the two rookies that was supposed to be able to sit back and learn gets thrown into the fire and have to put up results.

On the same token, sign Welker. He deserved to get paid by the Pats. So, yeah, pay the guys that earned it and helped keep the Pats a title contender year after year.

its a wr retard fight

That there was funny

Where is Josh Boyce? Is he active?

Agree and disagree. They had Edelman to take Welkers spot. I think Edelman is doing a pretty good job. They also signed Danny Amendola, who when healthy, is pretty good. They also have Rob Gronkowski, who is an elite TE. So over the course of the off season they looked pretty good. Two veteran wr's that could excel in the dink and dunk system in NE and a TE second to none. Well, the season comes and Edelman is doing his job, but Amendola is out and Gronk is still hurt. Now the two rookies that was supposed to be able to sit back and learn gets thrown into the fire and have to put up results.

On the same token, sign Welker. He deserved to get paid by the Pats. So, yeah, pay the guys that earned it and helped keep the Pats a title contender year after year.

They also probably didnt count on Hernandez murdering a few guys.