Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Boldin

So thoughts on Boldin? I am starting him this weekend, its him or Hartline. Can Boldin be a consistent #1 all year? I have had some trade offers, and decided to keep him. With KAP as the qb, i think he will get alot of plays still.

Disagree with the consensus. Boldin is a warrior, and will do whatever it takes. He's the perfect WR for a young QB; great hands, great routes, good size, understands the game. Until Crabtree is ready, I think Boldin is a solid start. Maybe not a #1 every week, but a great #2.

• Like 1

Disagree with the consensus. Boldin is a warrior, and will do whatever it takes. He's the perfect WR for a young QB; great hands, great routes, good size, understands the game. Until Crabtree is ready, I think Boldin is a solid start. Maybe not a #1 every week, but a great #2.

I fully agree with this assessment.

Flacco and Ravens ruined the rep of Boldin. Let's think back at how dominant Boldin was with Cards. He is older but he didn't look it last week

• Like 1

Yeah why would you decline trade offers (assuming they were decent) and then consider benching him for Hartline?? Either sell high or ride the wave...

Boldin will be good all year and the focus of the S.F game plan. He'll be there go to guy for sure. And he's a guy that could score a lot for them. He'll probably fall somewhere 10-15 for WR's for the year IMO.

That being said, I think he has a bad game "this week" against Seattle. I'd say around 5 for 50 maybe. This could be his worse game of the year even.

Things have certainly shaped up nicely for Boldin, becoming the clear #1 there with Crabtree going down. I'm interested to see how he does against a better secondary that can put the clamps on him. Seattle has had a whole week to watch that film of Boldin running wild.

What were you offered??? I'd sell him in a heartbeat. Do it now....he is about to decline in value quickly.

There's a lot of people that think like this and will be looking to dish him after a poor performance against Richard Sherman.

If you have him, hold him - we both know that you've already got your draft-values worth.

If you don't have him, try to get him on Monday. I'm a Niners homer, but I don't see him putting up start-worthy points tomorrow. The 49ers will need to go another direction to get this win, Seattle wont let Boldin beat them. Vernon Davis on the other hand...wonder if he is up to the task of coming back from that literal beating he received last year. If it's still on his mind, we could see a monster performance.

Hold Boldin, but I like Harline's chances at 100 Yards & a TD more.

I told my brother while drafting, during round 9, "take Boldin now and you got the steal of the draft". Then a few picks later DeSean Jackson went and my drunk ass thought fock....WRs are deep this year. If Boldin and DeSean were any teams 2 and 3.....just....late rounds....winning.....wtf.

-Deep thoughts with Jack Handy

There is a guyin my league in dire straits with his team, he has calvin johnson, would this be to much to offer for CJ

Boldin, Hartline, and BGE?

I dont want BGE on my team and basically just throwing him in there..

thoughts on this? Is it too much?

There is a guyin my league in dire straits with his team, he has calvin johnson, would this be to much to offer for CJ

Boldin, Hartline, and BGE?

I dont want BGE on my team and basically just throwing him in there..

thoughts on this? Is it too much?

Hartline is proving to be a real unappreciated stud. On the other hand, Calvin can outperform both guys stat lines combined on any given week. It's boneriffic to have Calvin in your line up every week, but Hartline and Boldin are in position to operate as two number ones. If you're deep at WR and need to eliminate having to choose weekly, go for it. Otherwise, you're lookin tuff in my opinion

Hartline is proving to be a real unappreciated stud. On the other hand, Calvin can outperform both guys stat lines combined on any given week. It's boneriffic to have Calvin in your line up every week, but Hartline and Boldin are in position to operate as two number ones. If you're deep at WR and need to eliminate having to choose weekly, go for it. Otherwise, you're lookin tuff in my opinion

I just did a trade and i got Marshall, my other WR are Andre Johnson, and Boldin is my flex, with hartline on my bench(which i got in the marshall trade) im trying to dominate with Marshall and CJ on the same team. And i can dump off BGE lol

I just did a trade and i got Marshall, my other WR are Andre Johnson, and Boldin is my flex, with hartline on my bench(which i got in the marshall trade) im trying to dominate with Marshall and CJ on the same team. And i can dump off BGE lol

Wow. Try for Calvin (assuming you have another serviceable flex player). That's an exciting thought to have Calvin, Brandon and Andre.

Wow. Try for Calvin (assuming you have another serviceable flex player). That's an exciting thought to have Calvin, Brandon and Andre.

In this league its only 2 WR and a Flex, so rightnow Boldin is my flex. Im gonna go for it!

I'm starting him over Dez with confidence.

Wow. Don't think I would ever do that unless Dez isn't playing. I will admit that the thought of benching him for Jordy Nelson went through my mind but then I came to my senses. Rule number 1 in fantasy football. NEVER bench your studs. And Dez is definitely your stud

I'm starting him over Dez with confidence.

yeah...I definitely don't have the balls to pull the trigger on this. He's actually staying on my bench because Cobb, Dez, and Pierre are ahead of him. I'm actually shopping him paired with Mendenhall to try to upgrade to a better RB. I think Boldin will be a servicable #3 WR with #2 WR upside, it seems like Kaep is keying in on him.

What were you offered??? I'd sell him in a heartbeat. Do it now....he is about to decline in value quickly.

Yeah and since you were spot on with your K. Thompkins assessment this week, I can see why people should follow your advice. <_<

As others have said, Baltimore/Flacco ruined Boldin's value. He'll be one of the top values of the year given his ADP.

I told my brother while drafting, during round 9, "take Boldin now and you got the steal of the draft". Then a few picks later DeSean Jackson went and my drunk ass thought fock....WRs are deep this year. If Boldin and DeSean were any teams 2 and 3.....just....late rounds....winning.....wtf.

-Deep thoughts with Jack Handy

Are you still drink? That made no sense...