Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

H. Nicks complaining about targets

Hakeem Nicks is the latest NFL receiver to complain about his number of targets.

Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown did the same early in the year, and both bounced back with huge breakouts the following week. Asked why he didn't have any Week 3 catches, Nicks reportedly replied "I can't throw the ball to myself." The Giants may respond by countering with a heavy-target Week 4 game, though he'll likely have to do it in Chiefs shadow CB Brandon Flowers' coverage.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

We've seen this the past 2 weeks. Diva WR complaining then force feed the game after.

Start Nicks with confidence?

10+ targets

100+ yards

1 TD

Bank it!

I hope you're right because I just traded for Nicks. I might bench him for Gordon just to be cautious. I don't trust Coughlin.

i freakin hope so. It's pathetic that I could have started Santonio Holmes and won my freakin matchup with just that switch over what should be a stud WR for the G-men.

I find it difficult to think Coughlin will give in to the notion that any player can b!tch and whine their way into being a bigger part of the game plan.

Nicks is just pissy because he needs a big year to get paid. I don't see that happening the way the Giants are playing.

Giants are going to let Nicks walk at the end of the year anyway. He's hurt all the time and Randle will step in and replace him without missing a beat.

Giants are going to let Nicks walk at the end of the year anyway. He's hurt all the time and Randle will step in and replace him without missing a beat.

I agree. On a side note why did they drop Ramses Barden, seemed like a real talented WR...