Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

T-Richardson just doesn't look special

That dropped screen pass in the 4th was a killer. Hands of stone to match his feet.

As a Browns fan I'll say that I'd never thought I'd ever hear the words genius & Browns Front Office together in the same sentence but........

there was one drive later in the game where it looked like he was running mad... actually had good burst, and broke a couple of tackles....

but that was just one drive... then the horrible pass drop... yikes

i dont like seeing him missing blocks (or hearing the ever fungible al michaels calling him out about it) but i still believe.

some of you dudes will give up on almost anyone.

I'm still amazed at how little he's used, and how poorly it seems like he's performing when he is. The guy just doesn't seem to have much vision or balance. I've watched him repeatedly run into the back of his linemen, and get tripped up when he does actually hit the hole. What a waste, for both Indy and my fantasy team.

Don't know if this is the right move, but I'm seriously considering dropping him. He shouldn't be on the "can't cut list" anymore if he still is in any formats

Don't know if this is the right move, but I'm seriously considering dropping him. He shouldn't be on the "can't cut list" anymore if he still is in any formats

It sounds stupid, but makes sense. He's ranked 46th for running backs and 224th overall. He is ranked right behind Powell, Snelling and Donald Brown and just ahead of Brandon Jacobs, Ben Tate and Rashard Mendenhall.

Other than being a big name, he's worthless. I would trade him for a half eaten ham sandwich at this point.

I think TRich's best value is as a sleeper agent you can plant on a rival opponent's fantasy lineup. I'm looking at the remaining schedule and trying to trade him to a team I will play late in the season. Then, when the moment strikes, TRich can self implode for 25 yards and secure me the victory. It's too risky IMO to drop this POS because a team you need to take out other teams might pick him up and lose with Poopy Pants in their lineup. The only question is who you would have to throw in to make someone accept the trade and not be suspicious.

TR and Rice...... if not for their pedigree would be rostered but only start during bye week emergencies. But it takes a year for those who own them to come to the realization they should have moved on long ago but its too late and it's week 12 and your #1 RB is scoring 5 pts a game

Just after the TRich trade to Indy, I offered AP/Marshall for TRich/Megatron and the owner declined thinking like I did . . . get TRich in an explosive offense and LOOK OUT!!!!! That couldn't be further from the truth at this point.

Since that time, I get weekly offers from him for the same deal. I always counter with "something more" and he is convinced it's a fair trade as is. I've told him the errors of his ways. . . like if I wanted CJ that badly; I would have just drafted him #1 overall. And it was FAIR when I offered it and Trent had some "perceived" value. Not anymore.

Ironically, I thought he was one of the most talented/toughest RBs I had seen come out in college and thought he would be an awesome NFL back. I am just glad I drafted where I did this year and didn't have to be the one to select him, Doug Martin or Spiller with my first round pick. Next year, he will probably be drafted as someone's #2 or #3 RB and explode again. Gotta love Fantasy Football and the prognostication!

I'm probably dropping for a defense since Pats are on bye.

Ouch

Why not drop the Pats D? Sure they're a good FF defense but those are a dime a dozen. Unless I have the Chiefs or the Seahawks, I'll drop my D without even thinking twice

I'm done with him. He'll be on my bench for the rest of the year. Starting Pierre freakin Thomas in a non-ppr league over him going forward

"Pep Hamilton speaks of possible loss of Trent Richardson
by Marty Gitlin | CBSSports.com
(2:12 pm ET) Colts offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton indicated Thursday that running back Trent Richardson could miss time with an ankle injury. Hamilton said in his press conference that the offense will remain intact if Donald Brown must replace Richardson as the featured back. Richardson was sidelined from practice both Wednesday and Thursday."

Think this injury is real? Or another way for them to tell him to take a break so they can feature D. Brown the entire game.

This way management don't look stupid for doing that trade.

Rams are ranked at the bottom of the league in giving up RB points. Roll out D. Brown this weekend?

(2:12 pm ET) Colts offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton indicated Thursday that running back Trent Richardson could miss time with an ankle injury. Hamilton said in his press conference that the offense will remain intact if Donald Brown must replace Richardson as the featured back. Richardson was sidelined from practice both Wednesday and Thursday."

Think this injury is real? Or another way for them to tell him to take a break so they can feature D. Brown the entire game.

Rams are ranked at the bottom of the league in giving up RB points. Roll out D. Brown this weekend?

Man With Ridley on bye this week I'm having to decide between Him, Andre Brown, and Tolbert as an RB2 in a must win game...this would make it easy for me. However I read an earlier report on Rotoworld that Trich would be active even though he was out of practice...I think they know they need to put Brown in and are struggling with knowing what they "should" do and how terrible it will look for the trade they did if they do start Brown over him.

Time to drop this thread already ppl! Dude is a waste of space, obviously he's a bye week filler at best. If he's starting for you, then your RB corps is in trouble and better luck next year.

from rotoworld

Richardson expected to be active for Week 10

Trent Richardson remained sidelined at Colts practice Thursday, but is expected to be active for Week 10.

The word comes from beat writer Stephen Holder. It's obviously good news heading into a plus matchup with the Rams, but Richardson has had almost universally good matchups since becoming a Colt, and is still struggling for three yards per carry. At less than 100 percent, he'll be hard to trust as more than a low-end RB3 against the Rams. Donald Brown will be an RB4.

I can say that after starting him through the first 9 weeks, I've finally learned my lesson and put him on my bench. :banana:

I'm dropping him for sure after this week.