Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Being held accountable...Some of you suck!

You might have the best signature. FF wise, you're meh.

Hey now, I'm 16th out of 96 in IBL power rankings. And that is with Spiller as my RB1. Although there are 3 FFT owners ahead of me (Stewburtx8, Lambert58, Dan). :)

I have actual proven results.

Last year, Tier 1 of the PFFL .... 2nd place. Turned $20 into over $1k.

This year, co-managing (pretty much means my partner paid for it, and I do all the work) 2 teams in the FBG Players Championship.

We are 7-1.

I'm hardcore ... OG.

That being said, I can't be real vocal about my pre-draft strategy. I actually don't want people to know what I really think, pre-draft. I did make a rookie bust and a rookie stud prediction.

Bust: Eifert

Stud: Gio Bernard

I'm not saying everyone sucks. We have some great posters. Guys who back things up and have a good eye for talent. I'm talking about the dumb ones who just post stuff and are always wrong. I'm 4-0 by the way and if it wasn't for some of you I wouldn't have drafted Cameron,Nelson,Garçon,Brown did I miss with Spiller and Wilson but its early and I have faith in both of them. All I'm saying is lets give more props to the good posters and lets make then golden members or something.

Unfortunately it is an open forum. With that you'll get great information, solid opinions and info that you can use. Conversely, you'll get lousy opinions, folks who are just trying to justify their own opinions by spinning something a certain way, and comments that are ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous (personally I like those the best)..

You want the best information? Go with the local papers of each team. You get local reporters who spend valuable time with that particular team and are more in touch with the goings on of that organization than Joe Blow from FantasyBlahBlah.com

You'll get decent injury information and other news you can use.

The vast majority is opinion-based mumbo-jumbo. I mean hell, the idiots at CBS Fantasy basically give themselves a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card every week with their laughable "Full Disclosure" section.. They are admitting they are clowns with a faux-credible outlet to spiel their useless advice...

1) Draft Well.

2) Go With Your Gut

3) Don't Over Think.

If you played your best players and lost, who will vilify you?? However start some "woulda-coulda" who some assclown told you would "blow up" and you lose.. feel the wrath of yourself.. and the fine folks here. LOL

And go back to #1

• Like 1

I'm tired of people just posting stuff just to post it. Guys have never seen a player play and will call him a super star in the making. I come to these forums to hear what the gurus have to say not some idiot claiming to know things.

Broyles in gonna blow up...Well whoever posted that should be able to post his opinion anymore. Yes everyone misses once in awhile I'm talking about the guys who miss everytime but claim to know things. Lets start keeping track of guys who know their stuff and guys who don't.

Who would you consider a good poster? I'd like to know so I can track him and not some of these idiots posting about Douglas,Mcluster...

Broyles is gonna blow up dude...he is taking over for Calvin. Go get him now!

Hey now, I'm 16th out of 96 in IBL power rankings. And that is with Spiller as my RB1. Although there are 3 FFT owners ahead of me (Stewburtx8, Lambert58, Dan). :)

:wave:

Is your team name smoke and mirrors?

Get back to me when you crack the top 10. :)

I'm tired of people just posting stuff just to post it. Guys have never seen a player play and will call him a super star in the making. I come to these forums to hear what the gurus have to say not some idiot claiming to know things.

Broyles in gonna blow up...Well whoever posted that should be able to post his opinion anymore. Yes everyone misses once in awhile I'm talking about the guys who miss everytime but claim to know things. Lets start keeping track of guys who know their stuff and guys who don't.

Who would you consider a good poster? I'd like to know so I can track him and not some of these idiots posting about Douglas,Mcluster...

my fav site recommended benching gonzo last week... maybe the supercomputer recommendation justified it, or maybe some burn out added his name to the list because he no longer out earns Grahamatron and has lost favor on his FF team...who knows, you still have to make your own decision, users taking this 'expert' opinion missed a huge payday.

this site or any site isn't much different, you have no idea where someone's recommendations came from, but some posters include data to back up the smack so that really is a lot of help in evaluating their talk.

should you run with whatever is posted? I wouldn't, forums in general are littered with a variety of help, from genuine FF addicts, apathetic long timers, and other total burnouts that only chip in to troll your inexperienced questions. in any event, this post is not likely to earn friends on a forum, especially a small crew that is used to each other and weathered to anyone new.

think the opinion above will be flamed from here? .02c

• Like 1

I haven't been on the board long, but have noticed it seems like some people post things to screw other people. lol You should always read these with a grain of salt. The information you get here can be found in several other places. Tracking peoples opinions/guesses seems like a great idea though. I think it would make the board much more entertaining.

If I knew someone I was playing against read this forum, I would continually hype up one of his bench players and try to get him to sit a stud. Why not? I'm sure it's done here as some of the posts are just idiotic in nature. If you read them all, last week you may have started a backup QB, Priest Holmes and possibly Isaac Bruce. I'm sure someone here claimed they would bust out.

:wave:

Your team rocks dood; I readily acknowledge excellence. :cheers:

Is your team name smoke and mirrors?

Get back to me when you crack the top 10. :)

I don't see you two on the IBL rosters; are you on the JV teams? If so, keep plugging away and paying attention to us experts and maybe you'll make the big leagues some day. :P

I don't know who BufordT is, but Franknbeans is Phantom Regiment. He's surging. You'll hear from him soon. :)