Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Things that don't make sense

Blackmon and shorts have horrendous qbs throwing them the ball and yet seem to be dependable. Shorts has been fairly consistent with a couple big games. He was killer last year the second half of the season.

Larry Fitzgerald, arguably one of the greatest wr to play the game, playing with similar qb play, is barely startable. A lot of shorts production is garbage time, but still, how come a dude so elite can't get any kind of consistent production?

Any other wtfs out there?

add palmer to the horrendous list

The Jags QBs have to play recklessly pretty much the whole game. Lots of passes. Lots of passes that probably should be throwaways that end up going to Shorts. Softer coverage overall. The Cardinals have a good defense and play a little more conservatively. I think the Arizona offensive line is also worse than Jacksonville's, though that may change now after the trade of Monroe and season-ending injury to Joekel.

Big difference.

The Cardinals have a defense that keeps them close for majority of their games. Opposing defenses continue to play tight coverage on Fitz. The Jaguars are a completely different story. Most of their games are over by the 3rd quarter. Defenses go into prevent defense for majority of the 2nd half. That's where Shorts make his living....

Add weepaws to this list as well.

oh look king ding dong is back . welcome back .

Fitz is ranked 23rd in my PPR league. In a 12 team league that starts 3 WRs, he's very startable. He has some tasty matchups (after the next two weeks) left on his schedule, so don't give up on him now. In fact, I'd call him a good bye low over the next few weeks.

You can shoot a deer, skin it, eat its body, and have its head stuffed and mounted on your wall...but you're not allowed to have one as a pet.

Just because you don't understand me, doesn't mean I do not make sense.

Just messing with you man....If i had a complaint about your style it would that you accomplish in 10 posts what most people do in 1.

We drive... on a parkway, and we park in the drive way. Mind Boggling.

And if nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon to stickj to the pan?

We drive... on a parkway, and we park in the drive way. Mind Boggling.

And why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?