Sign in to follow this  
uflouie

AP dealing with serious family medical issue

So AP wasn't the kid's father, just the sperm donor.

Shocker

Marshawn >> AP

Well obviously he isnt very close to that child which sucks, but it is what it is..

I think that ADP is a very private person with his personal life and it would not surprise me if there are some skeletons in his closet that make him not look so good as a parent. However, he also does a lot of charitable work with kids and abuse, so let's not rush to judge.

I think that ADP is a very private person with his personal life and it would not surprise me if there are some skeletons in his closet that make him not look so good as a parent. However, he also does a lot of charitable work with kids and abuse, so let's not rush to judge.

Sounds like Walter Payton who everyone idolized but really had alot of skeletons, but honestly who doesnt

Hard to judge a man in a time like this, but you have to wonder if he's one of these guys that goes around knocking up multiple women and doesn't give a sh!t. I imagine Shawn Kemp and Travis Henry would act the same way.

Hard to judge a man in a time like this, but you have to wonder if he's one of these guys that goes around knocking up multiple women and doesn't give a sh!t. I imagine Shawn Kemp and Travis Henry would act the same way.

Nah, Travis Henry probably would have hired the guy to kill a kid so he wouldn't have to pay child support.

I'm sure plenty of seemingly lovable athletes have mystery children, but hey, if they pay the child support, I'm not really gonna morally judge them.

Nah, Travis Henry probably would have paid the guy to kill a kid so he wouldn't have to pay child support.

I'm sure plenty of seemingly lovable athletes have mystery children, but hey, if they pay the child support, I'm not really gonna morally judge them.

I will. Being a father means more than just paying child support.

I will. Being a father means more than just paying child support.

In this country, men don't really have children, it's at the will of the woman. If the woman decides to cut the man out of their life, he's cut off, and all he can do is pay child support.

You're a lawyer right? You should know that.

In this country, men don't really have children, it's at the will of the woman. If the woman decides to cut the man out of their life, he's cut off, and all he can do is pay child support.

Well?

I'm sorry, do I know you?

I'm sorry, do I know you?

What I was trying to say, subtly, is I your mom, you were the result, and then she cut me out of your life.

There, better?

All I have to say is this

Rush to judgement

and

Not paying attention to how people react to situations in life

and

Not knowing the full story, as it hasn't been revealed. Nor is it any of our damn business. if you feel it is, you are that *ss clown that slows down to see who is getting a speeding ticket. Or drives through a neighborhood hit by a tornadoa hurricane to say, omg. look at that stuck in the tree.

and

we do not know why she was living with this *ss clown. Could be she didn't know. Chose not to belief. Supporting him (seems most assume she did it so he could support her).

Anyway the point is this.

People react to situations differently.

some would be in a social comma for months

Others will seemingly not lose a step

Some it will hit right away.

others it may take a while.

Add to this, some *ss clown killed the kid. means any remorse one may have is offset possibly by the desire to punch this *ss clown in the face

It maybe that Monday it hits and next week he sits out.

We don't know.

Just as we don't know the circumstances of his relationship with her. When he found out. etc.

More importantly, it really isn't any of our damn business.

Lose respect. I lose respect for those that are judging without knowing.

As for the true *ss clown, kid killer. Seems his issues have been flaring for 10 years.

As a father, it makes me want to hug mine a bit more, kiss them a bit more.

Guessing this is what ADP is doing with his other kid(s)

all I have to say, is how the hell is AP even at practice, much less gonna play in the game. Me, I wouldnt leave my son's side, I could give a ###### less about a stupid football game

maybe thats just me, but I also dont have multiple baby mommas, so maybe its a cultural thing.

I think its pretty bad that the article specifically says not AP jr, so like everything will be fine with AP

I have lost respect for this guy.

Well obviously he isnt very close to that child which sucks, but it is what it is..