Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 7 F.U. thread.........

Me, for benching Luck for the 3rd time this year.

1st - Palmer: 3 pts

2nd - Hoyer: 2 pts (injured)

3rd - Foles: 5 pts (injured)

And Me, again, for swapping in Witten for Finley on the wrong week AGAIN!!

Brady. I am really starting to wonder if he isn't truly on the downslope of his career. its not just his wr's. its him. his throwing motion looks awkward and his accuracy is terrible. especially on anything over 15 yards. he's broken. probably find out at the end of the season he had some weird injury all year. enjoy my bench you bum. FU.

• Like 1

Brady. I am really starting to wonder if he isn't truly on the downslope of his career. its not just his wr's. its him. his throwing motion looks awkward and his accuracy is terrible. especially on anything over 15 yards. he's broken. probably find out at the end of the season he had some weird injury all year. enjoy my bench you bum. FU.

You're spot on. I've never thought of Brady as being Mr. Accuracy but boy is he missing receivers who know how to go get the ball.

I know I shouldn't say anything positive in the F.U. thread but I am so happy I dealt him.

I hope ALFRED MORRIS burns in HELL

Hard for him to score when he doesn't get the ball near the goal line. He did run for 95 yards, so I don't know how you can be mad at him.

Arian Foster - I can't even begin to describe how badly you hurt my feelings today. I wish you and your 17 injuries would have just sat out today so I could have started old man McGayhee and his probable 4 points... This is worse than running out of burnt umber painting a forest for mummy. The beautiful lady deserved a beautiful painting. FU.

• Like 1

Arian Foster - I can't even begin to describe how badly you hurt my feelings today. I wish you and your 17 injuries would have just sat out today so I could have started old man McGayhee and his probable 4 points... This is worse than running out of burnt umber painting a forest for mummy. The beautiful lady deserved a beautiful painting. FU.

You moved me man....................

:lol:

FU Brandon Weeden. You may be the worst QB in the league. You do give us couch potatoes hope though. If you can start in this league, surely at least a few of us could be backups. Thanks for killing Gordon and Cameron, and costing me a game. Go F yourself jerk

Josh Gordon

FU Aaron Rodgers. I've had about enough of this sh!t. What, you gonna throw 26 TD's this year? I know you have some banged up WRs. Truth be told you weren't doing much with them. Go eat a

Doug Martin! just terrible! and the deadly combo of matt ryan & fckn jaqeef rogers! REALLY???

FU Foles...seriously, second QB this year for me that has left the game with injury, this cost me this week.

FU McCarthy for padding Discount Doublecheck's stats on that one yard TD pass on first and goal!!!!!!! (Lacy owner).

• Like 1

Blackmon... thanks for showing up today :doh:

Agreed. I got pretty big turds out of Marshall, Keenan Allen, Vernon Davis, Deangelo and Tony Romo as well as Blackmon. I was predicted to win by 40+ and am 50 points down with All-Day left only. This week sucked.