Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: In-game Discussion

hahaha panthers SP player was just laying on the ground with two bucs players on him, saw the ball laying there and was like "well if you guys aren't gonna take it.."

I have one up on you!! I've started him for two months and dropped him this week to pick up Ivory!! Lol.. Oh well, just a part of fantasy football we have to live with.

Why would you drop DeAngelo? He was 11th in the NFL in rushing going into this game.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU WALK UNDER YOUR STARTING QUARTERBACK WHEN HE'S THROWING

Lookin for some garbage time points for VJAX here

Why would you drop DeAngelo? He was 11th in the NFL in rushing going into this game.

True, but he's been slowing down considably. The past three games he's had 39, 64, and 40 yards rushing. He only has 45 rushing yards tonight and the only reson he has a semi-decent showing tonight is because of the TD, which as you know with DeAngelo is far and few between, so I my hunch about who he is - is correct.

Can't wait to hear what Primetime says on the postgame...

Mariucci- "Some of the decisions were a little different than what we'd expect..."

Wow.

Can't wait to hear what Primetime says on the postgame...

Mariucci- "Some of the decisions were a little different than what we'd expect..."

Wow.

Turned off the game before it was over. What kind of decisions were made near the end that were suspect?

Dear Shiano, please trade v jax to the niners for a 6 th round pick before you're run out of town. Thx

True, but he's been slowing down considably. The past three games he's had 39, 64, and 40 yards rushing. He only has 45 rushing yards tonight and the only reson he has a semi-decent showing tonight is because of the TD, which as you know with DeAngelo is far and few between, so I my hunch about who he is - is correct.

The past three games he also had over 100 yards receiving.

Wonder if any of the Panther cheerleaders will be hitting the Tampa clubs tonight...

Almost didn't get that reference ..

I'm guessing they have a special policy about Tampa bars & proper use of their restrooms.

Another terrific football game on Thursday night. Just can't enough of this kind of quality. Way to go, roger goodell. Let's put more games on during the week. This is working out great, ain't it? Do I hear that they want two games on Thursday night now? Awesome idea.

I didn't see one play of this game and I'm better off for it. Not sure what's sadder: the actual horribleness of the product or the fact that quite a few people are that desperate for entertainment that they'd watch this crap. Oh, and the NFL network has the worst coverage and announcers ever, ever, ever.

That's all I got.

Another terrific football game on Thursday night. Just can't enough of this kind of quality. Way to go, roger goodell. Let's put more games on during the week. This is working out great, ain't it? Do I hear that they want two games on Thursday night now? Awesome idea.

I didn't see one play of this game and I'm better off for it. Not sure what's sadder: the actual horribleness of the product or the fact that quite a few people are that desperate for entertainment that they'd watch this crap. Oh, and the NFL network has the worst coverage and announcers ever, ever, ever.

That's all I got.

First time I can ever recall not watching one second, or even checking scores, of both the MNF and TNF games in a given week.

And yes, the NFL network coverage is astonishingly bad. Like it was put together by a Juco A/V Dept.