Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Stacy, health date?

Last I see is he practiced on very limited basis wed. Any news if he practiced thurs?

I got to decide in a couple hrs whether to start L. Miller tonight ( ugh) or roll the dice on Stacy playing.

Sorry to say this, but I think the news is the same. "Did not participate in practice".

I wish we knew for sure. Quick!

Same boat, deciding whether to roll w/ Gio tonight or hold out for Stacy Sunday. Think I'll go w/ Stacy... and pick up Daryl Richardson as a plug-n-play RB2 in a plus match-up if Stacy is announced as inactive Sunday.

I despise TNF games for this reason. You sometimes have to make a decision when you do not have most of the information.

He was "very limited" in practice today. So he's not ruled out and he's tough. I think he plays but the snap count concerns me.

Here..

Zac Stacy (ankle) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.

Barring a setback, Stacy is now on track to play this week. He's managed to avoid a high-ankle sprain and was upgraded from "limited" on Wednesday. Stacy is a high-end RB2 for Week 9 against the Titans.
Oct 31 - 7:32 PM

What do you think? Trust this info and roll with Zac?

He was "very limited" in practice today. So he's not ruled out and he's tough. I think he plays but the snap count concerns me.[/quote

Where did you hear very limited today ?

He was "very limited" in practice today. So he's not ruled out and he's tough. I think he plays but the snap count concerns me.[/quote

Where did you hear very limited today ?

Was on Rotoworld then got upgrade (updated) to limited and now is reading practiced in full.

Well, I didnt get the update on Stacy till after the MIA game started, but at least Miller giving me a decent game. Still wish I could have started Stacy.

Wish I started Gio, it's nice having both Gio and Stacy, 2 players in the conversation for offensive ROY. Love my explosive rooks.

I actually read it as Stacy being more active in practice than Richardson. Anyone else? If so this kid is seizing control of the Rams backfield decisively.

Wish I started Gio, it's nice having both Gio and Stacy, 2 players in the conversation for offensive ROY. Love my explosive rooks.

I benched Gio in one league for Stacy but left both in my other league. I actually need the win in the league I benched him. Constantly making all the wrong moves in that league. Ugh!!

He is still listed as questionable...Ugggg

He is still listed as questionable...Ugggg

He has a couple times already been questionable and played.

stacy is a back if he don't get a TD especially in PPR leagues you'll get only 7-10 pts out of him...If he has a bad day 4-6 pts..I guess in standard leagues hes a good play but in PPR I don't like him at all

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Zac Stacy (ankle) is expected to start Sunday against the Titans.
Stacy rolled his ankle last Monday night against the Seahawks. He missed practice Wednesday before going full on Thursday and being limited Friday. The Rams listed Stacy as questionable and were likely just managing his reps on a short week. After shredding the Seahawks for 134 rushing yards last week, Stacy has a date with a Tennessee defense that's surrendering the seventh-most fantasy points to opposing running backs per week. Stacy is a solid RB2. Nov 3 - 9:59 AM

Thanks for that update.. :thumbsup:

My league scoring is 1 Pt every 10 yards rush or rec and 6 Pt's for Td's.

stacy is a back if he don't get a TD especially in PPR leagues you'll get only 7-10 pts out of him...If he has a bad day 4-6 pts..I guess in standard leagues hes a good play but in PPR I don't like him at all

2 weeks ago zAc had 4 catches 34 yds and a TD

So just sayin

No longer sour I left Gio on the bench for ZStacks! This kid seriously has RB1 potential moving forward if Fishers lets him remain the workhorse back. No rushing TDs all year for Rams and now 2 today. He's a great pass protector for a rookie and always gets at least 3 yards to keep his offense on schedule.

The Rams should wear the Eric Dickerson throwbacks more often. They have a nice effect n this kid. He is a stud. I think we have a RotY race between Stacy and Lacy.

Waiting for ESPN to beat that alliteration to the ground soon.

The Rams should wear the Eric Dickerson throwbacks more often. They have a nice effect n this kid. He is a stud. I think we have a RotY race between Stacy and Lacy.

Waiting for ESPN to beat that alliteration to the ground soon.

Gotta throw Gio in the mix there.

Gotta throw Gio in the mix there.

Gio has had more games, and has had a few games where he didn't do a whole lot. He can get into consideration, but I don't think he beats Lacy yet.