Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

The New American Society

We were told we would be The Great Society but this is what was really happening:

Our Government split its citizens into multiple groups who were encouraged to fight for privileges and hand outs at the expense of the other groups. As a whole Americans no longer care about their country, they only care about what they can get for their assigned group. Now Politicians "Rule" and "Control" this country. Divide and conquer! Mission Accomplished! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nobody told me my life should suck :-(

I am a middle class homeowner, no financial trouble, a healthy savings, and a fair number of hobbies. I hope they send me the memo next time.

I am a middle class homeowner, no financial trouble, a healthy savings, and a fair number of hobbies. I hope they send me the memo next time.

Don't you know that's all MK Ultra right there? :doh:

Thanks for proving my point that people don't care about the well being of the country as long as they are OK.

Thanks for proving my point that people don't care about the well being of the country as long as they are OK.

Thats not true at all, I think the majority of people in this country are doing great, even people in poverty have it easier than people in poverty 20 years ago.

I also would support getting rid of the temporary bush tax cuts, because I believe that would be for the good of the country. Even though this would have a direct, negative impact on my net earnings.

Why do you believe this country is doing so poorly?

I took a selfie next to a homeless dude sleeping in a strip mall yesterday, that's good for the country right?

Right on! I know this one doosh who brags about his public pension and lies about being a vet. :thumbsdown: