Sign in to follow this  
sta

Time to bench Ray Rice?

I have been holding out hope that he would turn it around but it does not look good. I have M. James and Ellington on my bench (PPR league). Is it time to bench Rice for one of the guys on my bench? what a bad first round draft pick!!!

Im debating benching him for Ellington and his split time, or Rashard Jennings who i just picked up off waivers.

Would you bench him for James or Ellington?

I would for James. Mike James is playing Miami who give up a lot of points to RBs. Ravens play the Bengals who have a good run defense. Besides the Bengals will be up early and Flacco will have to throw.

I will be benching him for the first time this week. It should have happened weeks ago.

I would for James. Mike James is playing Miami who give up a lot of points to RBs. Ravens play the Bengals who have a good run defense. Besides the Bengals will be up early and Flacco will have to throw.

In PPR leagues that doesn't matter if Flacco checks down to him more than twice per game.

In PPR leagues that doesn't matter if Flacco checks down to him more than twice per game.

The ravens have been down in plenty of games and Ray Rice has barely caught passes. Last game he caught 3. I have Ray Rice in a ppr and he has done crap for me. Flacco doesnt dump it off to him anymore.

The ravens have been down in plenty of games and Ray Rice has barely caught passes. Last game he caught 3. I have Ray Rice in a ppr and he has done crap for me. Flacco doesnt dump it off to him anymore.

Can you explain why this is true? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Bench him? Sh!t, I'm about to drop him depending on how Andre Brown looks this week. Ray is playing for his job on my team this week.

Week 4 - Ravens down two TDs at halftime. Rice gets 0 catches for the game

Week 6 - Ravens down 13pts going into 4th. Rice ends up with 3 catches for 15yds for the game

Week 7 - Close game. Rice gets 4 catches 27yds

Week 9 - Never had the lead Rice gets 2 catches for 3yds. His 3rd catch went for 18yds when time expired and the Defense just wanted to prevent a TD.

Week 5 he did get 6 catches for 28 yds in a close game. All these do not amount to much pts in a ppr.

Explain what the stats?!? They kind of speak for themselves. Espn.com

• Like 1

Seriously thinking about benching him for Joique Bell and matchup what Bears who give up yards on ground

Rice has some decent matchups coming. I think he's a matchup play now though, so sit him when the matchup is poor (like this week).

I just put on my bench for Mike James, it was hard to do but had to be done. Tough to bench a first round draft pick

I just put on my bench for Mike James, it was hard to do but had to be done. Tough to bench a first round draft pick

1st round has been a shitshow for everyone. Unless you got Shady or JC or Megatron, or reached for Peyton, your first rounder ain't looking too healthy. I took foster and Wilson 1/2 in 1 league, TRich/MJD in another. FML

Bench him? Sh!t, I'm about to drop him depending on how Andre Brown looks this week. Ray is playing for his job on my team this week.

A person in my league dropped him for Andre Brown this week. Even in a PPR format, I was surprised how bad he's been this year.

Bad offense. Bad playcalling. Poor line. Tough schedule.

Rice not 100% healthy. Just a perfect sh!tstorm.

Because the Ravens opened the bank for a shitty QB who had a few good games last year. Flacco is not good :thumbsdown:

Flacco is the starting QB version of Matt Flynn

I know when I sit him, he'll go off - this week, thinking of playing LeVeon Bell and either Sproles or Fred Jackson in a PPR league. (or maybe Bell Sproles AND FJax as a flex)...ranking the for....Rice can't be higher than 3, right?

Bell

Jackson

Sproles

Rice

I know when I sit him, he'll go off - this week, thinking of playing LeVeon Bell and either Sproles or Fred Jackson in a PPR league. (or maybe Bell Sproles AND FJax as a flex)...ranking the for....Rice can't be higher than 3, right?

Bell

Jackson

Sproles

Rice

That's how I would rank them personally.

I have been holding out hope that he would turn it around but it does not look good. I have M. James and Ellington on my bench (PPR league). Is it time to bench Rice for one of the guys on my bench? what a bad first round draft pick!!!

i think its past time

Ellington > Rice

if that were the case, i'd have been much better off this week. not sure i can start ellington again. he has been a disappointment.