Sign in to follow this  
futurecub07

To all Ridley owners who never gave up

This is NOT for people who bought low on him earlier this year. This is for the owners who stuck him on their bench, refusing to give up on their second or third round pick.

I like to call this stage of the season: Reaping the Benefits

Good for you!

Well that's pretty dumb. People who bought low on him should be congratulated too, it takes discipline and fortitude to go after a player who has underperformed thus far.

I'm sorry there is probably a different thread for those who bought low. It took even more discipline not to trade him away for a stick of gum. I feel like Rudy Reuttiger.

'MURICA!

. I'm a Spiller owner who has stuck with him all year. If he turns it around like he did last week I want my own thread!

I didn't hold onto Wilson, and I found Ridley on waivers because an owner in my league gave up on him and isn't going to reap any rewards. It was pretty much a no brianer and I don't deserve any kudos, but I'm still going to reap the rewards mmm~K?

I'm hoping he stays strong I have rice Ridley and cj , talk about working miracles I'm 7 and 2 thank to this place. I have a monopoly on fa market thank to early tips on this board. Ellington, Keenan Allen, marlon brown, streaming defenses, Tim wright , and the cooper foles connection.

God bless fftoday

As I heard in a movie before " Lets not all start sucking our ...... just yet " Seen this before, Vareen will come back, Gronk will become more relevant, Ridley got a pass on the last fumble but don't be so sure next time. Bellichick could easily go back to Blount, Bolden spelling a fresh Vareen. If I was a Ridley owner I would be dumping. I took a chance and traded him for CJ 2 weeks ago in my ppr league. Ridley has been riding my pine like everyone else's till recently... but I decided to bail out of the NE RB head ache before Vareen gets back. I am glad he has given you some good weeks lately but I am not sure if it will continue.... especially in ppr. I have a feeling Bradys ego will want to make up in his lack of passing when he gets Gronk, Amendola and Vareen all healthy... guess what ? Ridley isn't in on passing plays when Vareen is healthy. Just sayin

I'm worried about the Vereen role in the offense all of a sudden. I made a trade for Ridley right before he started his bounce back and plucked Ridley off waivers a couple of weeks ago, now I'm thinking I should bundle them together to get rid of the potential headache.