Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Stretch Stars

I'm looking for people to throw out players whose production might see an uptick down the stretch.

I'm gonna toss out Eli and to a lesser degree Nicks.

Who ya got?

I agree with the NYG, but I'd say Andre Brown (potential RB2 back in the game) is a key piece to the puzzle.

Mike James (good schedule to go with his opportunity now the Doug Martin is on IR), and CHI pass catchers should stay hot against a mostly easy schedule.

Others?

Oh and CLE DEF is entering their easier schedule for FFB Playoffs.

Some good names!

I'm not necessarily looking for players that will become RB 1 or WR 1 elite plays but simply players whose production will see an uptick and possibly more consistency for the 2nd half of the season. Players that maybe you want to think about adding or trading for before they have a couple big back to back weeks.

A couple more names I'll toss out:

Ivory-We've seen the potential and the Jets schedule lightens up in the 2nd half. They should be able to hang in most games stick to the run. An iffy play in any PPR leagues as Powell is the main pass catcher if they fall behind but he's very close to a standard RB 2 down the stretch to me.

M. Brown- With Blackmon gone this guy has the potential to be a target monster with the team trailing often. Better PPR play as tds may be sparce.

Garcon - has been consistent all year, but is heating up for the stretch run. There are not many WRs I'd rather have than him the next few weeks.

Garcon - has been consistent all year, but is heating up for the stretch run. There are not many WRs I'd rather have than him the next few weeks.

RG3 just seems to be getting better by the week and Reed helps make the entire offense more dynamic and possibly draw some coverage away.

Nice call.

Kendall Wright - has been very consistent through the tough half of their schedule. Has great matchup down the stretch. With his speed and great route running, he's due to break out

Roethlisberger. Remaining schedule is pretty easy. Offense looks to finally be clicking. I think he goes nuts.

Agree with this, liking the WR's the rest of the way as well.

Kendall Wright. He's on pace for 90 catches and over 1,000 yards, yet people are still sleeping on him.

I also think Golden Tate has huge sleeper potential. Yeah, Harvin is supposedly coming back but who cares? I hate it, but I'm benching him this week in a game he has a great chance to go off. Starting Lamar Miller instead, but I may be really sorry.

Andre Brown will be the hot Yahoo league pickup in Week 11, and bring it down the stretch for a surging Giants team. Well, in that division at least lol...

nice post... i'm going to throw out Terence Williams from DAL. Cemented himself as the #2 WR and Romo is building confidence in the guy. If Romo puts up a 2nd half similar to last year you could be looking at some big numbers

700 yards and 5-6 TDs isn't out of the question for the last 7 games... buy low... ish