Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: In-Game Discussion

Sounds like a sig bet! You accept?

Um, I don't know. I joined this bored 8 years ago and have never had a sig. I don't really think I post often enough for many people to see it, but if you really want to bet, I guess I'm game. I just thought it looked like he broke his focking leg and was wondering if anyone else saw the same thing I did.

Um, I don't know. I joined this bored 8 years ago and have never had a sig. I don't really think I post often enough for many people to see it, but if you really want to bet, I guess I'm game. I just thought it looked like he broke his focking leg and was wondering if anyone else saw the same thing I did.

haha just joshin' ya, it wasn't a leg break though. Side note, how come they don't put when you joined anymore? One of my claims to fame was how early I joined this site (circa 2000 i believe)

Lmao-

Last week against Seattle in first half- 21-0 = LOSS

This week against Miami in first half- 15-0 = QUESTION MARK?

haha just joshin' ya, it wasn't a leg break though. Side note, how come they don't put when you joined anymore? One of my claims to fame was how early I joined this site (circa 2000 i believe)

Dec 7, 2000 to be exact. Hover over (or click) on the person's name and it tells you the join date. Mine was 2005, but I lurked for a couple seasons before I joined.

so mike james is out for the game ? hope cuz I am playing against him.. but I picked up glennon for Romo's bye next week.. the Bucs are playing the falcons and they could use James... Glennon should be a good fill in, hell Romo is pissing me off, maybe he could replace him

so mike james is out for the game ? hope cuz I am playing against him.. but I picked up glennon for Romo's bye next week.. the Bucs are playing the falcons and they could use James... Glennon should be a good fill in, hell Romo is pissing me off, maybe he could replace him

he is out ya. you could pick up someone better though probably.

Dec 7, 2000 to be exact. Hover over (or click) on the person's name and it tells you the join date. Mine was 2005, but I lurked for a couple seasons before I joined.

oh nice, inside info! what's the number in the green stand for?

What happened to tim wright? anybody? has he gotten any targets at all?

he hasn't been targeted. sucks that you listened to the shmucks that said to start him.

:(

who did you originally draft as your TE?

Watching the Miami D reminds me of where the Hawks were a few years ago, just a few key players away from having something special happening.

he is out ya. you could pick up someone better though probably.

ya I just liked the 275 , 2 TD's he put up on them in like his 2nd start... has the Falcons gotten better ? They sure sucked the 1st time they played. I will look at it again... you are probably right. I sure would like to see VJAX get rolling

Two things I'm not sure I understand:

1) How hasn't TB not adjusted to Mathews in the slot.

2) How this game turned for virtually no reason. It is almost as if someone told the Bucs the second half has started, it's time for you to be the Bucs now.

I will say this...TB has completely went into a shell offensively. Hopefully, Matthews' 2nd TD brings the Bucs out of their conservative play-calling.

How this game turned for virtually no reason. It is almost as if someone told the Bucs the second half has started, it's time for you to be the Bucs now.

I think since about the penalty on Goldson

Hopefully this means some VJAX points now that they are losing...

That was 2 plays in a row where VJax just gave up on his routes. Seems like this bucs team is good for 2 quarters of good football, tops. Then they check out and take the loss.

Feel sorry for the Bucs. Bad coaching has to be at fault for their mental mistakes and collapses.

Offense - Does anybody go in motion? Where's the push this line had in the first half...lack of conditioning? Etc.

Defense - Pressure defense in the first half...where did it go?

OC Mike Sullivan had a good year IMO last year, but it is almost as if he has regressed in his second year as a play-caller. DC Bill Sheridan should have never been able to get another job after his year with the Giants. I think their defensive shortcomings this year can be blamed almost solely on him.

That was 2 plays in a row where VJax just gave up on his routes. Seems like this bucs team is good for 2 quarters of good football, tops. Then they check out and take the loss.

I think he "gave up" on the 2nd one because it was 6 feet behind him. But before that and horrible drop before that, yes.

How many times do I have to see on my screen "D. Thomas for no gain".

Regardless of talent or blocking, I don't know how anyone can expect Lamar or Danielle to do anything when they touch the ball once every 30 or 40 (real time) minutes.

Fock you to Vincent Jackson, only need 40 yards....

Rainey or Leonard...which RB is better? lol

Tampa Bay offensive line is really getting back to form. Bad break for the kid Mike James, who was starting to open a serious can. There's not much you can do or say about a break like that.