Sign in to follow this  
JTB

The trade you rejected. And am kicking yourself in the AS$

I was looking over a proposed trade I made and am thankful it didn't take place. I can only believe the other owner is kicking himself for hitting the reject button.

How bout you?

Yeah I can't believe he rejected it. I've been laughing on and off about it a few hours now.

• Like 1

Yeah I can't believe he rejected it. I've been laughing on and off about it a few hours now.

Perhaps I needed to clarify the trade had to be made in the first few weeks of the season.

I was offered Garcon for Trent Richardson....when T.R. was first went to the colts...I turned that trade down ! :mad: :doh:

I was offered Garcon for Trent Richardson....when T.R. was first went to the colts...I turned that trade down ! :mad: :doh:

Yep, that's the stuff I want to hear in this thread. Who screwed the pooch worse than vgperu?

Perhaps I needed to clarify the trade had to be made in the first few weeks of the season.

That actually clarified nothing . Seriously , not a thing

That actually clarified both nothing . Seriously , not a thing

Ok

That actually clarified nothing . Seriously , not a thing

What are you adding to this thread? Seriously if you aren't adding anything just keep your mouth shut. No one wants to hear your smart ass remarks.

• Like 1

I don't know what the trade is. I had hopes it would be posted by now. Ill laugh tomorrow if necessary.

My biggest 'fail' was not moving Hilton for Moreno about week 3.

As the season has progressed though I am happy to lock in Hilton as an upside WR play and rotate p thoms and Sjax at rb2.

I was offered Jamal Charles for Ray Rice and my 3rd round pick next year in keeper league.

I said no because the draft pick. Talk about bonehead!

I had a chance to get Eddie Lacy or Frank Gore in one of my trades and I rejected both of them. Instead of those too I insisted I get Antonio Gates. Oh well what can you do.

In desperate need for a TE, and having a glut of WRs, I got some offers.

I turned down Julius Thomas for AJ Green.

I accepted Jordan Cameron for Brandon Marshall. :wall:

This week I was offered Jimmy Graham for Victor Cruz and Julius Thomas. I turned it down with concern for NO schedule and his injury. Same guy turns around and trades Stafford on Friday to my opponent this week for RGIII, Cameron, and Percy Harvin. My opponent has Calvin Johnson too and is tied for the last playoff spot with me.

I got totally focked

This week I was offered Jimmy Graham for Victor Cruz and Julius Thomas. I turned it down with concern for NO schedule and his injury. Same guy turns around and trades Stafford on Friday to my opponent this week for RGIII, Cameron, and Percy Harvin. My opponent has Calvin Johnson too and is tied for the last playoff spot with me.

I got totally focked

Stafford for RG III, Cameron and Harvin?

I turned down Knowshown for Joique Bell after week 2

I can see how that would have happened. Ouch!

I was offered Lacy and DJax for TRich right after our draft. I was convinced Trent was in for a big year so I turned it down! :-(

whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??? :shocking:

okay by glut, i'm hoping you still start Calvin and D. Thomas?? I mean B.Marshall for Cameron is tough to swallow. I understand it was prob when Cameron was looking elite, but damn...

Stafford for RG III, Cameron and Harvin?

Yep and it focked me this week and probably the first round since it's looking like a rematch with this team. I got beat 233 - 150 (plus whatever Gronk gets tonight). I would have beaten any other team this week and I was the high points scorer for the season until this week due to this team.

Am I a little bitter? Yes