Sign in to follow this  
envoy9

Who will be TB starting RB 2014?

I'm seeing a lot of "Doug Martin stinks" posts and wondering if he's lost his job. This smells a bit like Dom Davis a few years ago on Hou.

It'll be the dreaded RBBC

It'll be the dreaded RBBC

Lol... It will be The Muscle Hamster and he'll be a bargain pick. If Nicks comes back healthy that line will really be something for him to run behind.

More of a RBBC with Martin and James who was a 3rd rounder this past draft. Rainey to be the third down back. Of course injuries will be the deciding factor again.

Doug Martin. And I agree with the above posters who say Martin will be a value pick in 2014 drafts.

Brian Leonard will play 1st downs. Mike James will play 2nd downs. Bobby Rainey will play 3rd downs. Doug Martin will be the long snapper on punt situations

Brian Leonard will play 1st downs. Mike James will play 2nd downs. Bobby Rainey will play 3rd downs. Doug Martin will be the pink snapper in locker room situations

fixed

I'm seeing a lot of "Doug Martin stinks" posts and wondering if he's lost his job. This smells a bit like Dom Davis a few years ago on Hou.

martin