Sign in to follow this  
gimethedamnball

++ Update: TE Jordan Reed - Out

What r u doing? Missed practice today and looks unlikely to suit up on Monday. Any 'Skins homers out there with different info?

I hate carrying two TE's and may be forced to but would mean dropping K Allen, S Jax or F Jax for either D Walker or G Graham.

FF Today's Take: While the Redskins have yet to rule out their tight end, it's looking more and more like he won't play in Week 12. He does have an extra day however, as the Redskins don't play until Monday night. Fantasy owners of Reed should have plan B in place.

I might not be in the exact same situation since I don't need to win (2nd seed and bye already locked up)... but I would really like to knock my opponent out of the playoffs (A Rod owner).

I'm waiting for news tomorrow... at that point I'll weigh the options between taking the goose-egg and picking up another TE.

If there's no news... I'm considering picking up Fred Davis as a last resort option for Monday night... or maybe even Vance McDonald. Yikes.

Picking up Davis may not be a bad move in the event Reed sits. You know it's gotta be killing him not getting any playing time and may see this has his last ditch effort to get noticed.

Picking up Davis may not be a bad move in the event Reed sits. You know it's gotta be killing him not getting any playing time and may see this has his last ditch effort to get noticed.

Yeah... just not sure the 6 or 7 point upside is worth dropping somebody for.

I guess the honest answer to your question is... "I'm really, really hoping Reed focking plays." :)

this.. even with Reed out Davis is worthless.

Good advice I think.

That said... I'm pretty much starting Reed and taking the probable goose-egg. I'm not losing CIN D (who I would hafta drop) and their cake week 16 matchup for the handful of points to possibly help me win a game I don't need to win.

What r u doing? Missed practice today and looks unlikely to suit up on Monday. Any 'Skins homers out there with different info?

I hate carrying two TE's and may be forced to but would mean dropping K Allen, S Jax or F Jax for either D Walker or G Graham.

i like graham a lot this week

Any word on Reed's status as of today? I know he failed to pass the concussion tests on Friday. I think if he fails again today, he can safely be considered Out.

I have Jared Cook but he hasn't had a 50 yard game since his Week 1 explosion. Housler and Carlson are on the WW. Thinking of taking Housler since he's the clear #1 and Palmer is in a groove.

I'm getting a little worried about next week now... word I heard is that he hasn't passed ANY of his post-concussion protocols yet.

If the dude hasn't passed any of his concussion tests, I wonder what it's like for him doing day to day tasks. Can he even remember what he had for breakfast or gets dizzy standing up?

Has the NFL ever stated what their concussion tests consist of to the public?

Here we go again. Just made the playoffs but need a W this week to get the number one seed. I rolled the dice last week and bit me in the arse with this dude.

I like his upside, but his uncertainty combined with RG suckee doesn't bode well.

What are y'all doing with him?

Cook is available and I'm thinking about dropping Reed for him.