Sign in to follow this  
ampheels

WR's Rest of the Way

rank the following WR's the rest of the schedule..need to cut one to play match-ups at defense for the playoffs & i only need to start 2 each week

1) garcon

2) keenan allen

3) decker

4) colston

5) kendall wright

6) riley cooper

PPR league?

1...Allen....Rookie WR of the year?

2...Wright.....PPR league...good schedule

3....Garcon...#3 only because of RG3....I have him and Jordan Reed..love when RG's hot...but he could be benched for Cousins,which would not be bad for Garcon or Reed

4...Decker/Cooper....where has Decker been lately? Cooper could be solid #4 after this week end

5...Colston...I would drop him for a good 2nd DEF

........This is my humble thoughts ....but WTF do I know...good luck and Happy Thansgiving

I would start Allen, Wright and Garcon in a PPR league

Decker has disappeared and Colston can't seem to find the end zone. One if those guys.

rank the following WR's the rest of the schedule..need to cut one to play match-ups at defense for the playoffs & i only need to start 2 each week

1) garcon

2) keenan allen

3) decker

4) colston

5) kendall wright

6) riley cooper

garcon

wright

allen

decker

cooper

colston

I'm gonna go with the consensus on this one. Colston is easily the most expendable. His ROS schedule is brutal. SEA, CAR 2x. Gonna be hard to start him going forward.

I'm gonna go with the consensus on this one. Colston is easily the most expendable. His ROS schedule is brutal. SEA, CAR 2x. Gonna be hard to start him going forward.

Colston is on bottom. Cooper doesn't get as many targets but is a beast.

Hold on Decker.....he is fixin' to end strong.

I hope you didn't cut Decker.

Hold on Decker.....he is fixin' to end strong.

Got me 42 points today in a non-ppr. That offense is just too dynamic to sit him or, particularly, to drop him. He won't have another game in his career to match today's.....but will be a high-end WR2.

Don't be like my opponent today who cut Decker on Tuesday ( for Rod Streater!!). I picked him up, started him and waxxed the guy!!! He would have been knocked out of the playoffs if the guy he was competing with hadn't benched Russell Wilson for Matt Flynn(!!!).