Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Jordy Nelson

Can he be trusted this week? It's hard to bench him but the past few weeks have been bad

What are your other options at WR? He seems to be becoming a liability with boom/bust potential each week... he's a poor man's Eric Decker at this point, too bad. I was a Cobb drafter and Boykin owner after he got hurt, I've since given up on Boykin and don't have a lot of confidence in GB players other than Lacy. But the match up is appealing this week at home against ATL.

My initial instinct after Rodgers got hurt was to just bench him and cut all my other Packer players.

I've started him at least twice, maybe 3 out of 4 times, because the matchups were so good, but do I regret it

He's bench now until the man gets back.

Can he be trusted this week? It's hard to bench him but the past few weeks have been bad

how can you trust a wr on a football team that has no qb right now to toss him the ball ?

I've got him or Roddy White... Not excited about the decision. I feel like no matter which way I go the guy I pick will bust and the other guy will go off. The good news is that this is only fantasy football. So who really cares?

I've got Jordy, Antonio Brown and Decker- course I had Jordy in last week and Decker's 42 pts on the bench! Still with what that passing offense looked like last week, i'm benching Jordy till Rodgers is back.

I've got Jordy, Antonio Brown and Decker- course I had Jordy in last week and Decker's 42 pts on the bench! Still with what that passing offense looked like last week, i'm benching Jordy till Rodgers is back.

Your making this decision now ? You should've made the decision the second Rodgers walked off the field.

Isnt Cobb eligible to return? If so, wouldnt he take back the top receiving option?

Cobb is eligible to return in week 15.

Though...he has not started practicing yet and may not play at all this year.

Guessing he will be IR'd if they are eliminated. People can speculate on what they would do with Rodgers...but Im certain Cobb would be IR'd in that situation if he has not played or even practiced before then.

Your making this decision now ? You should've made the decision the second Rodgers walked off the field.

And had Deckers wonderful two game stretch of 0 pt, 2 pt games in the line-up the two games after Rodgers went down?! Nelson went 6-56 and 8-117 the first two games after Rodgers 'walked off the field' so yeah, i'm making the decision now

Jordy hasn't scored since Rodgers was injured, and his potential to have a lousy game like last week is always there as a result.

Think I'm gonna put him on the pine in favor of Harry Douglas.