Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

The Eric Decker Hangover

I won't lie, I am nervous of his production this week after last week. Is Peyton Manning starting to trust him more? Possible fantasy playoff star?

I won't lie, I am nervous of his production this week after last week. Is Peyton Manning starting to trust him more? Possible fantasy playoff star?

Forget about last week... his production TWO weeks ago is what should make you nervous.

No, he only did well due to the chiefs and Thomas getting banged up and JT not playing. So I don't expect it to continue. The titans are a good pass defense though but this likely will help Welker and Moreno more.

It's not about trust, Peyton has been working with Decker for two seasons now. It's simply about who has the most favorable matchup on the field.

to many options to trust him all that much imo

It's not about trust, Peyton has been working with Decker for two seasons now. It's simply about who has the most favorable matchup on the field.

Bingo. Peyton basically throws at the weakest coverage. This changes week to week since any receiver on the Broncos is capable of being the top dog.

Forget about last week... his production TWO weeks ago is what should make you nervous.

You mean the 1.5 that cost me $1500? :mad:

he's on my bench. playing the peyton owner anyway. looking at Hilton or streater instead.

You need to play him to cancel out Peyton!!

There is no cancel to Peyton certainly not his 3rd or 4th option. I look at it like he's canceling me here esp since I don't expect big things from Peyton anyway this week.

played kendall wright over him, cost me a trip to the finals

I got that beat. I started Douglas AND Wright over Decker. Yeah, I suck at this FF bullsh1t.