Sign in to follow this  
dave32

FOCK YOU week 14

Fock You out to LaDarius or whoever is responsible for him not catching a single focking pass. That's just focking ridiculous.

I don't understand it either. At least I have Allen though

i've posted like 3 time on this....but who cares

FU to mother nature, stafford actually scored me -3.7 point today because all fumbles regardless if they are recovered count a -2

FU to kendall wright and ladarius green, Decker + Garrett Graham would have scored me 20+ in place of you

FU to robert woods and his whole family for that holding call that took back a 89 yard spiller td

At least my team crashed and burned all at once to knock me out first round.

AP

Ladarius Green

Kendall Wright (who I started over Jolique Bell at the last minute)

F U New England DEF. Top DEF of the week on EVERY website I checked. It got me a total of ONE point... Meanwhile, my opponent dropped 28 on me, with KC DEF, on the road...

FOCK ME!!

started L. Green over Jordan Cameron

started Torrey Smith over MJD/Montee Ball/Gio Bernard

started Bills D over Chiefs D

and with the way Stafford played, i probably should have started Romo

really the bed this week

i've posted like 3 time on this....but who cares

FU to mother nature, stafford actually scored me -3.7 point today because all fumbles regardless if they are recovered count a -2

FU to kendall wright and ladarius green, Decker + Garrett Graham would have scored me 20+ in place of you

FU to robert woods and his whole family for that holding call that took back a 89 yard spiller td

Leagues that give negative points for fumbles even when they're recovered by the offense - FU.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/fffc-live/lineup/22814908/

I think joeyengland has the biggest FU to deliver. $700k lost because Monte Ball garbage time TD? :doh:

As for me...depending on what Romo/Bryant do against me tomorrow night, there are multiple FUs I can give, as I lost a Foles TD thanks to Celek, and a Brown TD because he couldn't stay in bounds.

F every player on my team and every player playing against me. F injuries. F. F. F. I made it to 4 playoffs and will go 0-4 this week. F!

also just wanted to add FU to myself....cut colston for kendall wright 2 weeks ago, then started wright over decker...wait it gets better, the owner i lost to in the semi's picked up and started colston

I retract the Fock you out to Ladarius Green and give it to myself.

For the last time this season, I tried getting cute instead of trying to chase points that should have been seen as situational. Benched Cameron for Green.

Dear FF Gods, I have learned my lesson. Please don't smite me.

Ladarius green

Torrey smith a couple hundred targets you don't catch wtf you do get paid don't you?

Fu to me for benching vereen for fucjing ray rice who gets stopped at the goal line twice

F Me for having Colston on the bench with Hilton/Wright going. F Me for starting Fleener over Cameron and F Me for having Luck on the bench with Foles starting. I put up almost 200 points last week and now I lose.

you reggie bush. that sand in your mangina just killed my season. I was getting ready for my girlfriends baby shower and did not have the time to notice your case of sandinyourmanginaitus. The result was sac stacey on my bench and you as a non active starter..yaaaaaayyy. also also also....fock you harry balls douglas. that was a pathetic showing.

FU Jason Campbell! Like others did, I benched Cameron because you never go to him. Now you throw to him like crazy. Unreal! Which also leads me too...

FU Rivers! You only threw one pass to Ladarius Green after he's been a playmaker for you guys the last 2 weeks? I guess I deserve an FU for buying the hype on this guy. It just really sucks to start this guy and then Cameron FINALLY goes off again. I've started him all year until this week and then that happens.

How do you predict something like that? It's like the thread arguing if fantasy football ball is skill or luck. Obviously everybody has their take on it but I think luck MUST be MUCH higher than skill. I will admit that maybe starting Ladarius Green, who is kind of an unknown can be risky. But how can you figure that Cameron is going to have this breakout game, when Campbell hasn't really thrown him the rock (barring little 4 yard passes)? I would understand it if Weeden did it because has thrown to him this year. Anyway, just ranting, sorry.