Sign in to follow this  
greatmartini

Bush reinjured?

Just heard on CBS website Bush may have reinjured calf after a slip on the field in Philly. They said a source in Detroit is reporting this. Any news Detroit homers??

Bell is a must start now.

Well damn now im tempted to play Bell in place of Bowe. Nah better not :thumbsdown:

well sheat

Retweeted Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman):

97.1 sideline reporter @ajortiz3 said Bush may have re-aggravated calf injury. Slipped, slammed helmet down and was surrounded by trainers.

Reggie Bush is not on the field for the end of warmups ahead of Sunday's game against the Eagles.

The sideline reporter for 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit said Bush slipped on the snowy field, slammed his helmet down and was surrounded by trainers. It could be an aggravation of his calf injury. Given the conditions in Philadelphia, the Lions could very well play it safe and hold Bush out. At this point, the safe play for owners is to do the same. Joique Bell gets a bump into solid RB2 range and Theo Riddick steps in as the backup.

!!!! Freaking putting in Pierre Thomas with Rashad Jennings out too. Damn, team is falling apart in the playoffs.

So play bush or no? Any more updates? Anyone watching game?

is this a troll????

Yes i am. Crap we dont even know if Bush will or will not play

I gotta pull SJAX and put Bell in. I could have pulled Rainey or CJ1K, but they have more potential IMO than SJAX in this game.

I the fockstain who said "INACTIVE" isn't correct, I'm going to hunt him down and turn him into a flowerpot.

My deadline is passed. I have Joique in there, and the greatmartini better be making plans to go incognito.

Pulled Gio for Bell. This is where Thursday night games are a pain, I'd rather have played both of them over Tate.