Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Fiend

SuperBowl Line-Up Questions/Discussion (Allowed this Week)

Please pick who you think the best Te will be for this week.

Thanks!

M.Bennett @ Phili

D.Walker @ Jags

D.Pitta vs NE.

A.Gates vs Oak.

H.Miller @ G.Bay

Z.Ertz vs Chi

C.Clay @ Buff

Please pick who you think the best Te will be for this week.

Thanks!

M.Bennett @ Phili

D.Walker @ Jags

D.Pitta vs NE.

A.Gates vs Oak.

H.Miller @ G.Bay

Z.Ertz vs Chi

C.Clay @ Buff

See it would be nice if there could be a separate post on this.

Out of that list I like Gates maybe the best, then Walker, then Bennett.

Bennett ......he gets a minimum of 50 yards a week and he is due for a TD.

The Eagles give up the fewest points to the Te. Do you still feel that way?

The Eagles give up the fewest points to the Te. Do you still feel that way?

Mostly yes....Although it probably depends on your lineup and your opponent. If you need big breakout points from your TE Bennett is probably not your guy. Frankly, he is the 4th best target on the team behind Marshal, Jeffries, & Forte. But if your favored and want to ensure slightly above avg. TE points he is your guy. Some of the guys above could post you a zero....and I am slightly favored in my match-up and want consistency from the TE position. I know he will grab 40-50 yards in that system and I am confident he is due for a TD.

Is Cousins available? I like him better then either one of those two. I would expect KC will score more pts then JAX which will force Luck's typical 2nd half production. Its a tough call - but I think I would lean towards Luck.

I lost one game all season and am playing a 4 team 2 week playoff. I in second place right now down 30 points.

.5 ppr

Peyton

Andre Brown, Gio B and Dennis Johnson

AJ Green- Decker and Cordarelle Patterson

Tony G

I need some big weeks out of some peeps to make this comeback and a little lady luck :)

League A: Alex Smith vs Kirk Cousins (less than ideal weather in both games, better matchup/upside for Cousins, Smith more consistent)

League B: DeAngelo Williams vs Larry FItzgerald vs Dennis Johnson vs Steven Jackson with TDs worth a little more than in standard scoring

Is Cousins available? I like him better then either one of those two. I would expect KC will score more pts then JAX which will force Luck's typical 2nd half production. Its a tough call - but I think I would lean towards Luck.

:thumbsup: ty...I just signed cousins and I am playing him :doublethumbsup:

do I sign Aldik Robinson from Washington too as my flex over Darick Rogers?

check the weather but I would

Robinson vs. Rodgers is a total example of a crapshoot. Good move on Cousins as I expect at least 250 n 2 TDs vs da cowgirls. As far as wr goes....depends on your matchup my friend... You going all in? Or seeking decent consistency points? Final game make it count!!!

Here a interesting one.

Pick two

Lynch home vs Az

Morris home vs Dal

Moreno away vs Houston

Leaning toward the Lynch as a stud at home and Morris against a horrible D. But is Moreno overdue?

Robinson vs. Rodgers is a total example of a crapshoot. Good move on Cousins as I expect at least 250 n 2 TDs vs da cowgirls. As far as wr goes....depends on your matchup my friend... You going all in? Or seeking decent consistency points? Final game make it count!!!

I am very strong at WR with

Demarius Thomas

Marshall

Randle

So Rogers or Robinson would be my 4th

It is the Superbowl and I lost in the SB last year.

I am ALL IN!!! :music_guitarred:

Here a interesting one.

Pick two

Lynch home vs Az

Morris home vs Dal

Moreno away vs Houston

Leaning toward the Lynch as a stud at home and Morris against a horrible D. But is Moreno overdue?

Morris and Lynch

In a full point PPR… (5pt bonus for 100 yard rushing or passing)

In flex spot, Keenan Allen, or Morris??

Was leaning Allen, but the Dallas match-up is enticing.

Wondering if the chargers get-up early, and they run it all day...

Got lucky to make it to super bowl - my team is not very good besides JCharles and JGordon

For WR, we need to start 3! .5 PPR - I have JGordon...but then pick two of: Fitz, Jennings, Tate, Da'Rick, Aldrick, or anyone else off the WW (examples: D Baldwin, M. Floyd, etc)

Andre Holmes is actually an interesting choice here...had 3 solid games in a row and now playing charges seconday

Then at flex, I currently have L. Miller penciled in; would you go with Olsen over him if D Thomas plays?

Thanks

My dilemma is Brady at Ravens, or Foles at Chicago.

Ravens are tough on QB's, and the Eagles may decide to run at Chicago...

Still leaning Foles.

Foles and Philly are at home this weekend. They are NOT in Chicago!!

I really need help on my QB situation ... LUCK @ KC or FITZ @ JAX?

Tough call, I could make an argument for each.

Wind and cold could be a factor in the KC game, and Luck has been so up and down.

I would go Fitz @ Jax, I could see this being a high scoring game, and Fitz should be good for at least 250/2 line, but my guess is better than that.

Foles and Philly are at home this weekend. They are NOT in Chicago!!

It was supposed to be Foles vs. Chicago… If your going to chime in, why not give an answer…?

It was supposed to be Foles vs. Chicago If your going to chime in, why not give an answer?

Well, I had Foles as my starter but opted to go with Cousins instead. Reason being, I'm a little nervous Philly will run more than pass. I can see it being the McCoy show. If I had to pick one, I would probably go with Cutler where he will have to pass plenty to catch up!

Well, I had Foles as my starter but opted to go with Cousins instead. Reason being, I'm a little nervous Philly will run more than pass. I can see it being the McCoy show. If I had to pick one, I would probably go with Cutler where he will have to pass plenty to catch up!

Thanks - I feel the same way, wondering if Philly runs heavy, that would be the obvious game plan.

My QB's are Foles and Brady though, and I think the Balt/Pats game will be low scoring, and Brady has not been great against Balt in the past.

Thanks - I feel the same way, wondering if Philly runs heavy, that would be the obvious game plan.

My QB's are Foles and Brady though, and I think the Balt/Pats game will be low scoring, and Brady has not been great against Balt in the past.

I agree, Baltimore is at home and they are different team playing there. Brady may have a rough day. Gotta go with Foles.

I agree, Baltimore is at home and they are different team playing there. Brady may have a rough day. Gotta go with Foles.

Thanks - Philly & Bears has the making of a high scoring game, and even with McCoy getting his, I still think Foles has a good game

Romo or pick up Cutler?

On one hand I could have the qb to wr tandem of romo to dez scoring me points, but at this point I don't trust him at all.

Or I could pick up Cutler and my opponent has Marshall, which means I could negate some of his points? Especially in a 6pt passing td league. And then you also have the whole resting players thing.

Or...gasp cousins

What do you guys think?

Romo or pick up Cutler?

On one hand I could have the qb to wr tandem of romo to dez scoring me points, but at this point I don't trust him at all.

Or I could pick up Cutler and my opponent has Marshall, which means I could negate some of his points? Especially in a 6pt passing td league. And then you also have the whole resting players thing.

Or...gasp cousins

What do you guys think?

Bottom line is who will score YOU the most points, don't worry about tandem scoring or negating the other guys scoring.

I would go with Cutler - when healthy, he has been very good this year, and you can count on him slinging it many times Sunday night. I would not be surprised if he goes +300/3.

Cousins is just unproven, too small a sample size, and the weather in the Dallas/Wash game will be high winds and rain, which could cut down on throwing somewhat.

Those are fair points to consider assuming you think they will score a similar amount of points.

What does your matchup look like...are you favored? If so I might lean towards Cutler to minimize the risk of Marshall putting up a huge game and Romo putting up a dud.

But if you're a long shot I might lean towards Romo as a big game from he and Dez would increase your chances, and so you can also hope for a dud from Marshall (obviously that could still happen with Cutler having a good game but not terribly likely).

I'm personally wavering between 3 RBs. I need to pick two. It's a PPR league but you get 5pt bonuses at 100 and 150 yards rushing or receiving (not combined).

Zac Stacy

LeVeon Bell

Alfred Morris

I'm most likely sticking with Stacy and Bell but Morris' matchup against Dal 32nd ranked run defense is really enticing.

Another option is CJ Spiller if FJax is out.

Anyone have an opinion on this? Sunday morning panic...

Anyone have an opinion on this? Sunday morning panic...

Stick with Stacy and Bell, you know you will be getting some PPR points. Even if Morris hits 100yds, he is no guarantee for a TD, and his top end is less. They are all good options though.

I have same dilemma, I am sitting Morris for Stacy after much thought...

I'm sticking with Romo, my only other option is Cousins at this point and I trust Romo a little more.

I'm struggling big time with one of my lineups, PPR. I've been debating three positions all week: RB, WR, Flex:

Morris, Vereen, Moreno, Decker, and VJax

I'm leaning towards Morris, Moreno, and VJax due to the matchups. Decker has more upside but then again, he could produce squat. Thoughts?

Please help me decide. Still torn at these two positions.

Lions def vs Giants.

Rams def vs Tampa

Need 1 Kr.

R.Gould @ Eagles

D.Bailey @ Wash

D.Akers vs Giants

Also, Kr. N.Novak is available vs Oak and I am already starting Rivers over Foles and K.Allen in that game.

Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Anybody starting Spiller this week and hoping for the best? Just the semis for me and I'm a longshot so put Spiller in over Andre Brown and hoping Spiller breaks a couple long ones...

I know don't bench your studs and Stafford is going against horrible Giants D but should I even consider Dalton? All Stafford has done is throw picks.

Please help me decide. Still torn at these two positions.

Lions def vs Giants.

Rams def vs Tampa

Need 1 Kr.

R.Gould @ Eagles

D.Bailey @ Wash

D.Akers vs Giants

Also, Kr. N.Novak is available vs Oak and I am already starting Rivers over Foles and K.Allen in that game.

Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I'd take Akers for sure. He is the safest play, weather-wise. As far as Def, you are good either way. STL is tough at home, and DET is fighting for their playoff lives.

Need one:

Rice vs NE

Vereen @ BAL

Rainey @ STL

Also for Def:

CIN vs MIN

Or

CAR vs NO

Thanks!